Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... (73174 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Sampunk(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
NoToPile:
So sorry OP

So she gets around 30k as pocket money every month, and you pay all the bills buy everything needed and pay fees and school stuffs.That should be okay for her manage for personal effects I think, people earn 30k as salary nau.

That aside I see a lot of"I" "I" "I" in your statements its not all about you bro, You also mentioned the primary duties which you say is baby sitting, cooking your dinner during the week and both dinner and lunch during weekends, its quite a lot of work not as easy as it looks.

Not giving her her pocket money as a form of punishment translates to you not taking up your responsibility as a husband , you are meant to provide for her and take care of her and that should not change because of a misunderstanding especially since she has no source of income yet, where do u expect her to get money from if you seize her allawee.

Its better you communicate (not confront) to her let her know you were not happy with the extra she added on it, ask if she needed some extra stuffs at that time, ask why she did it was the 30k not enough for her that month?
Its not easy being in a position of being totally drpendednt and not having any money of your own, you need to see from her own view point too. She may have had extra need (you didn't mention she has inflated stuffs for you before ) and didn't want ti tell you about it since you already think she's not satisfied with the 17.2%

I don't know if its just me but I found the repetition of 17.2% in your narration quite amusing. OP no vex oo lool. How did you come to the conclusion that its 17.2% she's entitled too loool.
Nice one
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by PeacenLove2: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Communication in every relationship should not be toyed with. These are issues best resolved between couples. See how some people have labeled your wife, mother of your child. How would she feel if she read some of these comments. I get you are angry for the deceit and her being rude to you. Still, if you both have good communication, this is a matter you can talk about. That's what civil adults do.

Many wives do this, some find it funny and many husbands even know about it. They laugh it off. If you don't like it, just let her know. Most of these wives end up using it to buy luxury food for Sunday or something. I like that you take care of your family but don't let it derail you. Please, ease your mind and learn to enjoy your family. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by omoskenso(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2017
skypeme:

My marriage will not crash IJN, I repeat that you bro
If u never wanted oda people's opinion why open a thread.... He wasn't wishing u ill luck bt jt his opinion and you employed superstition d same way u attend 2 ur wife like an employee
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Praktikals(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Atk1nson:

Not yet, why?
No wonder.
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Becka021(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Cutehector:
It will correct her senses! Pls go ahead..u have my support!
Cutehector:
Cutehector:
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaja4real: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is a wake up call. If I pity him and castigate his wife, he will be empowered to be comfortable in his capacity, What I did with that message is to wake him up. Private jet was manufactured for human being. Unfortunately for himself, he is a human being. People on this forum should dream big, am not interested in those who wait for sky daddy to give them daily chin chin, sorry bread. There is no sky daddy.
Billy my manest, longest time, na me kaja4real, one thing i like gbadu u is ur i can do attitude, i like ur morale so high, well done
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Jesus' portion is 10%. Is your wife the new Messiah?
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaima1984(f): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Dyt:

Madam good wife
You don't have to be mad over my matter
Stop taking it personal ehn
The owner never complained
Wetin come be your stress
Am not mad over ur crazy matter n will never be,taking ur matter personal makes me a mad woman n guess wat sweet,it doesn't worth it,learn t be truthful dats all
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
kaima1984:
Am not mad over ur crazy matter n will never be,taking ur matter personal makes me a mad woman n guess wat sweet,it doesn't worth it,learn t be truthful dats all

I had to go back to read what warranted a reply from you

So you dey mad on top another person wahala?
Na your type dey blame your crashed marriage on people

Go and tend to your husband
And content to be the good wife that you are

Trust me
If you come with another handle of your marital woes
I would know it you

Have a nice afternoon
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaima1984(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dyt:

Trust me
I would know it you

Have a nice afternoon
Am trying so hard t save ur marriage from heating d rock BC of lies,have a fabulous day too
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaima1984(f): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dyt:

Trust me
I would know it you

Have a nice afternoon
Am trying so hard t save ur marriage from heating d rock BC of lies,Na ur type dey blame busy witches&wizards in ur villa for a failed marriage,have urself a fabulous day too,in Jennifer's voice byeeeee
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Dyt(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
kaima1984:
Am trying so hard t save ur marriage from heating d rock BC of lies,Na ur type dey blame busy witches&wizards in ur villa for a failed marriage,have urself a fabulous day too,in Jennifer's voice byeeeee

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How many times has he maltreated you this year ?
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaima1984(f): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How many times has he maltreated you this year ?
Nil dear,am his diamond
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Dyt(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
kaima1984:
Nil dear,am his diamond

Awwwww
Sweet

But I wouldn't expect to read otherwise
Tonto did better than you
Muchecheche

Mrs diamond
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by kaima1984(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dyt:

Awwwww
Sweet

But I wouldn't expect to read otherwise
Tonto did better than you
Muchecheche

Mrs diamond
Tonto is as fake as ur add up bills,am as real as gold,inugo?
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by ebonflexy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fawk dating or even marrying students...
When a girl has no idea what working for her money means, how will she appreciate it?

To her, money is something that "just comes" from others.
Parents, Uncle's, Aunty's, chiefs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote me: Until a woman WORKS for money, she can't understand life or appreciate the blessing of a good man in her life.

This is why I only do serious things with professional chicks.

1 Like

Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
!
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by ebonflexy(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2017
lartty:
Sorry bro u are @fault. There is no friendship rlshp btw the 2 of u. strictly husband nd wife palava. God knws i dnt pray to ventur into dak kind of rlshp. What is d big deal in inflating d price of d hospital bills or change of mood? U av stricted ur wife frm avin a frndshp rlshp wth u, dats y she's findin it dificlt to ask u fr mny cuz she actualy knw u are tryn since she depends on u. Best way to tackle this is jst for u to joke with it "baby u knw dat i dnt lik d fact dat u inflated d hsptl bills, u knw hw much i trust u. Jst leme knw if u nid anytin.. Thats am ur man, to care fr ur needs nd i dnt really lik u being rude to me.. U knw hw much i respct nd value u..next time u do dat i wil make sure i enter ur nose fr 1 wk, u would av to beg bfr comin out" both of u wil smile at this nd a reasnable wuman wil apologise at this. Kiss her forehead nd make d moment memorable. Case closed... Two wrongs cannot make a right!

What is this one talking?
This is how you know them.

So tell me what the wrong is from the guy who is already financially pressed?

One can actually see the viscous selfishness oozing from this littlr bitch's fingers.

"I want money so I will lie and cheat my husband to get it and I will be right. I don't care if the cheating cats us to be late on the rent. That's his problem"

This is the mentality you are heralding. Listen, fukc you and I pity the maga who marries you unless you change.
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by mctowel01: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2017
lartty:
Sorry bro u are @fault. There is no friendship rlshp btw the 2 of u. strictly husband nd wife palava. God knws i dnt pray to ventur into dak kind of rlshp. What is d big deal in inflating d price of d hospital bills or change of mood? U av stricted ur wife frm avin a frndshp rlshp wth u, dats y she's findin it dificlt to ask u fr mny cuz she actualy knw u are tryn since she depends on u. Best way to tackle this is jst for u to joke with it "baby u knw dat i dnt lik d fact dat u inflated d hsptl bills, u knw hw much i trust u. Jst leme knw if u nid anytin.. Thats am ur man, to care fr ur needs nd i dnt really lik u being rude to me.. U knw hw much i respct nd value u..next time u do dat i wil make sure i enter ur nose fr 1 wk, u would av to beg bfr comin out" both of u wil smile at this nd a reasnable wuman wil apologise at this. Kiss her forehead nd make d moment memorable. Case closed... Two wrongs cannot make a right!
You don't appear intelligent when you type with this kind of crappy shorthand. You loose nothing spelling out clearly
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by mctowel01: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2017
ebonflexy:

One can actually see the viscous selfishness oozing from this littlr bitch's fingers.

"I want money so I will lie and cheat my husband to get it and I will be right. I don't care if the cheating cats us to be late on the rent. That's his problem"

This is the mentality you are heralding. Listen, fukc you and I pity the maga who marries you unless you change.
Like you said, because they don't know the value of money. That kind of person doesn't know how the next rent, next bills will be coming. Allthey know is that the man will pay. I totally blame the husband for this. He got himself into this and must face it himself. They say marry responsible woman, you go carry irresponsible liability dey complain. I only hope that job that is paying that salary and making the woman so entitled, doesn't hit a rock. Thats when his eyes will probably be cleared.
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
mctowel01:

You don't appear intelligent when you type with this kind of crappy shorthand. You loose nothing spelling out clearly
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
ebonflexy:

don't transfer ur aggression on me. sorry u hear
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by purple3091: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
skypeme:

She isn't cheating on me and my marriage will not break IJN
whar is the age difference between you too?
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
purple3091:
whar is the age difference between you too?

Just 8 years
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
lartty:
Sorry bro u are @fault. There is no friendship rlshp btw the 2 of u. strictly husband nd wife palava. God knws i dnt pray to ventur into dak kind of rlshp. What is d big deal in inflating d price of d hospital bills or change of mood? U av stricted ur wife frm avin a frndshp rlshp wth u, dats y she's findin it dificlt[/color][color=#000099] to ask u fr mny cuz she actualy knw u are tryn since she depends on u. Best way to tackle this is jst for u to joke with it "baby u knw dat i dnt lik d fact dat u inflated d hsptl bills, u knw hw much i trust u. Jst leme knw if u nid anytin.. Thats am ur man, to care fr ur needs nd i dnt really lik u being rude to me.. U knw hw much i respct nd value u..next time u do dat i wil make sure i enter ur nose fr 1 wk, u would av to beg bfr comin out" both of u wil smile at this nd a reasnable wuman wil apologise at this. Kiss her forehead nd make d moment memorable. Case closed... Two wrongs cannot make a right!

Thank you , actually posted a nice write up and I am making use of it at the moment, but only that you must have had F9 in English Language due to how you spell and type, pls type well next time, u av got a good sense , butvu lack the sense to write and type well
Thank you
Re: 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
skypeme:

Thank you , actually posted a nice write up and I am making use of it at the moment, but only that you must have had F9 in English Language due to how you spell and type, pls type well next time, u av got a good sense , butvu lack the sense to write and type well
Thank you
u won't understand. thanks and am glad that u are making use of my english blunder advice but mind u i had c6 in eng in my o'level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.