Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Friend-zone OR Let Go ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend-zone OR Let Go ? (744 Views)

Should I Continue The Relationship Or Let Her Go? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by macjive01: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
I will try to explain this as precisely as i can

I introduced this chick- lets call her Gift, to my boss- Edward, at work.

This my boss na quarter-cast, fine hands-down, wealthy, good family, has everything going for him. He is 34. Never been married and no kid.

Gift, 28, Banker. pretty girl too, curvy and sexy.

Gift and Edward have been "dating" for 12 months now, however it appears she has pushed him into friend zone. But she is still very fond of him. and still hangs out with him, sleep over in his house , cook etc. though she said they nolonger have sex.

Gift has gotten herself a new boyfriend, who she loves. The boy friend is a fellow banker on same level as she is. in fact she might be higher than him.

Gift and Edward had a big row this weekend, friday exactly.

Edward is not happy he cant have her, he is hurting badly, and has now given Gift an ultimatum,

He is not happy to be in Gift's Friend zone anylonger.

Either she choose to be with him OR she should let go of him and will then become his enemy.

What would you advise Gifty?

SOURCE :

http://codedruns.com/forum/main-forum/friend-zone-or-let-go/

Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
It would appear Edward is in quite a bind as I am right now. Our stories are dissimilar in one or two areas; I, once, was sure of where I stood in "her" life. It appears Eddie boy never got that clarity.

It's simple. No more lagging on a decision. He's got to walk away with his head held high... It's not her decision to make.

I hope to walk my talk, too, OP
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by Splinz(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
At my age, I no longer watch Nollywood dramas. Sorry.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't gerrit, how can a girl pass the night in your house and you still term it friendzone??.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by Young03(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Eddie no b man

cant advice such pple cos dey still no go follow ur advise
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ha. Edward sef..
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by macjive01: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Edward will like to marry Gift. He geniunely loves her.

Gifty likes Edward, but doesnt love him.

She says all her friends shake when they see Edward, and beg to take them along to his house or his parties.

But for some reason she doesnt see him that way, appreciates him no doubt but dont love him.

She said she will be heart broken to stop speaking to Edward. As she is so fond of him.

In fact she is currently in his house as i type this; cooking his weekly meals for him. which will be big pots of stew, and several soups.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by lilmax(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
head word is weak and doesn't know what he wants
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by daryoor(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
obviously uncle eddie cant fvck.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by macjive01: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2017
daryoor:
obviously uncle eddie cant fvck.

Na Bleep dey determine relationship nowadays ?
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by daryoor(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
macjive01:

Na Bleep dey determine relationship nowadays ?
thats the easiest way to dominate, control and own a woman.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2017
He should let her go na.
Re: Friend-zone OR Let Go ? by macjive01: 2:47am On Mar 26, 2017
ToriBlue:
He should let her go na.
He loves her, doesnt want to let go. he wants her to marry him. but she doesnt feel same way

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Partner Is Impotent / Caribbean Men Are Hot! / How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.