Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass (10492 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Hypocrisy is when you know they don't contribute anything and when they said they want to leave you start wailing and crying
Can the north stand on its own? IMPOSSIBLE!
They are the ones that desperately want ONE NIGERIA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by KevinDein: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2017
LMAO

This thread has sure gotten to these folks from the baby factory region grin

Quite understandable though; I'll feel slighted as well if my entire region is a miserable 30,000-40,000 square kilometers and all of a sudden some dude decides to discuss SIZE cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by cossyjay: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Lagos with her small land mass is 1000 times better than big 4 notting land mass states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by SIRmanjar(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
you just ended up saying nothing, tell me 15 states in the north that their IGR is over 2billion monthly.
But they swallow 65% of Federal allocation, have any northern state being an NDDC State, have they contributed atleast one naira to national purse? Even during regionalism, they were the poorest region.
Ebonyi state Monthly Allocation is just 900
million naira,not even up to a billion YET Ebonyi beats majority of Northern states in Human development index. Swerve abeg
Hahahaha...U ar not ibo..u are trying to paint ibos as jealous people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha...U ar not ibo..u are trying to paint ibos as jealous people.
ofcourse I am not ibo. I am Igbo.
You have been flogged with some bitter truth this morning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:
LMAO

Quite understandable though; I'll feel slighted as well if my entire region is a miserable 30,000-40,000 square kilometers and all of sudden some dude decides to discuss SIZE cheesy
A baby factory has a Brighter future than Almajiri- Aristotle 462BC

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Can the north stand on its own? IMPOSSIBLE!
They are the ones that desperately want ONE NIGERIA!
The North is a Big NOWHERE with poverty and illiteracy EVERYWHERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:
LMAO

Quite understandable though; I'll feel slighted as well if my entire region is a miserable 30,000-40,000 square kilometers and all of sudden some dude decides to discuss SIZE cheesy
Russia, China, Canada, USA has land mass and they put it into good use.

What has the north done with their land mass if not BH having a field day with the size of Belgium because of poverty and a backward religion

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
The North is a Big NOWHERE with poverty and illiteracy EVERYWHERE
its a well known fact. When they shout "born to rule". People don't know the full meaning.
It is " Born to rule in Poverty".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by KevinDein: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
A baby factory has a Brighter future than Almajiri- Aristotle 462BC
Yeah, ma'am. A very bright future in drug peddling, prostitution, armed robbery etc

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, ma'am. A very bright future in drug peddling, prostitution, armed robbery etc
atleast better than a future of morons blowing up themselves with bomb with a hope of meeting 70 Almajiri virgins.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by pazienza(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol! Since when has it been about landmass and not size of quality human resources?

Who would choose Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and their likes over small Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, etc.

Landmass is good if it's productive and supported by quality human resources, something we can't say about the North.

Amarabae, I see your handiwork, you were brutal to that Benue non entity. Jisike.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by columbus007(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Op,its should have been 4 largest polio infested states in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by KevinDein: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2017
LMAO

These guys are still crying...

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
its a well known fact. When they shout "born to rule". People don't know the full meaning.
It is " Born to rule in Poverty".
Syria and Iraq presently at war has a higher HDI and a lower mortality rate to the North.

When i served in the north, i wept for the people with the poverty and subjugation of the women by their religion.

The north needs a holistic colonisation by the South to prepare them for a march into civilisation.

Most of these northern dolts here quoting me are those ones from privilege background. In the north there is no rag to riches story because wealth is not allowed to circulate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by SIRmanjar(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse I am not ibo. I am Igbo.
You have been flogged with some bitter truth this morning.
Hahahaha keep decieving ur ancestors..I put it to u again u ar not iggbboo..Always trying to cos division between east,south ad north.Jobless boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:
LMAO

These guys are still crying...
why avoiding me? Is that a sign of running away?
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by SIRmanjar(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Both of u shuld keep fooling urselves here as if u dont know dat fool is not ibo..Only a goat head will fall for u guyz antics..jobless boyz u guyz bring shame on we yorubaz
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Let's get something straight here.

If the igbos are being touted as dtug mules it's a lesser crime but the northerners are the highest users of drugs which has destroyed them and rendered them useless.
The West sells guns to Africans today who use It on themselves while the West smiles to the bank. ( Use it and substitute guns for drugs)

Now let's talk about armed robbery? The biggest robbers today are the fulani herdsmen who have maimed and destroyed life because of their patron buhari.

Prostitution? This is the biggest business today and it's done by adults who are willing and it cuts across all divide. Remember the story of Hisba in Kano arresting 123 child Hausa prostitutes.

The North should be turned to a Nuclear waste dump

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
you just ended up saying nothing, tell me 15 states in the north that their IGR is over 2billion monthly.
But they swallow 65% of Federal allocation, have any northern state being an NDDC State, have they contributed atleast one naira to national purse? Even during regionalism, they were the poorest region.
Ebonyi state Monthly Allocation is just 900
million naira,not even up to a billion YET Ebonyi beats majority of Northern states in Human development index. Swerve abeg
Kathmandu:
Tell us the IGR of Gombe, Kebbi, Yobe, Bauchi and their contributions to the national purse.

igr means nothing

Gdp determines how state is performing economically.
You people claim to be educated but the level of ignorance displayed by you people can sink a nation.

Igr, only shows how a state is generating money from the economic activities going on in the state through taxes etc.
Northern governors don't know how to do this.
E.g, lagos has gdp of 92billion dollars and igr of 30 billion.

Oyo state has bigger economy than abia (almost 3 times the size of abia) but abia has bigger igr But in actual fact, It only shows while abia taxed the people more, oyo state decides to run to abuja for money to run the state when it could start benefiting from the big gdp.

Gdp shows how state is performing in terms of economic activities. How they have been able to put human and natural resources to good use.
Why not ask yourself, despite the claimed igr, why are your governors still running to abuja for allocation? Is south east more developed than any northern state?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by KevinDein: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Let's get something straight here.

If the igbos are being touted as dtug mules it's a lesser crime but the northerners are the highest users of drugs which has destroyed them and rendered them useless.
The West sells guns to Africans today who use It on themselves while the West smiles to the bank. ( Use it and substitute guns for drugs)

Now let's talk about armed robbery? The biggest robbers today are the fulani herdsmen who have maimed and destroyed life because of their patron buhari.

Prostitution? This is the biggest business today and it's done by adults who are willing and it cuts across all divide. Remember the story of Hisba in Kano arresting 123 child Hausa prostitutes.

The North should be turned to a Nuclear waste dump
Is this shiits getting boring or is this shiits getting boring

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

igr means nothing

You people claim to be educated but the level of ignorance displayed by you people can sink a nation.

Gdp shows how state is performing in terms of economic activities. How they have been able to put human and natural resources to good use.
Why not ask yourself, despite the claimed igr, why are your governors still running to abuja for allocation? Is south east more developed than any northern state?
Ngwanu Kalu Idika Kalu what is the GDP of those states i mentioned?

Be careful of truth slapping you on your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by AtlanticBreeze: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
[s]right
Yet, northern states are performing better than you where it is needed most?

Its like saying because china have a huge of number educated folks and geniuses, they are better than america.

Ogbeni, northern states are lesser parasite on south south oil compared to south east and facts have shown that.
That's what started the arguement. Disprove it or shut the fhuck up.[/s]
and yet northerners own over 80% of oil blocks in the south south. No northern state was listed in the initial testing of cnb cashless policy, and also the north had to wait for GEJ to give them almajiri schools, yet the nprthern states that are lesser parasite on south south oil according to you will create over 100 local governments in one state just to get more south south oil money. SOme states in the south east are also oil producers whereas none in northern states.. you people will just come online to type nonsense after smoking indian hemp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Ngwanu Kalu Idika Kalu what is the GDP of those states i mentioned?

Be careful of truth slapping you on your face
google is your friend
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by izombie(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Amazing that the tribe that don't contribute anything, not even a good environment for others to thrive, are the ones that scream parasitism at the slightest opportunity.

Their region is so fuuckked up, nobody, not even they, want to live there.
this shows that you have never been outside your region. There are millions of non igbos living in south east. Everyday i just keep finding out how much the rest of nigerians hate igbos for no reason. Make una continue. Fact is, igbos will always be better than all of you. Keep firing your catapult of envy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

and yet northerners own over 80% of oil blocks in the south south. No northern state was listed in the initial testing of cnb cashless policy, and also the north had to wait for GEJ to give them almajiri schools, yet the nprthern states that are lesser parasite on south south oil according to you will create over 100 local governments in one state just to get more south south oil money. SOme states in the south east are also oil producers whereas none in northern states.. you people will just come online to type nonsense after smoking indian hemp
[/s] what is this one saying undecided
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by AtlanticBreeze: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

[s]igr means nothing

Why not ask yourself, despite the claimed igr, why are your governors still running to abuja for allocation? Is south east more developed than any northern state?[/s]
the audacity to come here to post rubbish.. oya read this
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/19-northern-states-poorest-in-nigeria-osinbajo/110500.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by AtlanticBreeze: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2017
KevinDein:

Is this shiits getting boring or is this shiits getting boring
What are you saying? I want to show you why Balarabe Musa said the North will remain a clog in the wheel of progress for the south.

A state like Jigawa that its land mass is more than the whole SE states cant boast of engineers quivalent to a LGA in any of those SE states.

.My LGA in Anambra has more Medical Doctors than Kebbi and Gombe combined

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

the audacity to come here to post rubbish.. oya read this
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/19-northern-states-poorest-in-nigeria-osinbajo/110500.html
i can now rest because you come with evidence and reference grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Read this or shut da fvck up
lemme know when you are ready to disprove my claim about gdp
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
google is your friend
I told you to hasten up that truth will slap you on your face now Atlantibreeze has come with that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops As US Begins Monetary Tightening !!! / FG Approves N470.5bn For 17 Roads, Bridges / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.