Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass (10486 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by dragonking3: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=54761719][/quote]Yoruba Muslim. You must always defend your masters. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I just got this statistics online.
Top 10 poorest states in Nigeria. 9 are from the North.
Oil Parasites!
https://politics.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html
poor in what sense? Is better to be poor than enrich one self with blood Money.
Lest I forget north has nineteen state. Statically what is your argument? How can you compare 19 to 5.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
poor in what sense? Is better to be poor than enrich one self with blood Money.
Lest I forget north has nineteen state. Statically what is your argument? How can you compare 19 to 5.
If it is stretched to top 20 poorest states, up to 15northern states will be there.
Ofcourse its better for you people to be poor because- Northern Nigeria is "Born To Rule" In Poverty.- Aristotle 620BC

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by vedaxcool(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Yoruba Muslim. You must always defend your masters. cheesy

Whenever you people lack any modicum of common sense in critiquing the opinion of others you resort to shouting Yoruba Muslim like is a code word for I lack the ability to intelligently engage you or I give up.

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
If it is stretched to top 20 poorest states, up to 15northern states will be there.
Ofcourse its better for you people to be poor because- Northern Nigeria is "Born To Rule" In Poverty.- Aristotle 620BC
Born to rule hahahaha....I don't want to be repeating my self.
It is not better to be poor than engage in blood money and drug money. Northerner are poor because we don't take extra-measure of making money, we can't kill our mothers, father, children and friends because of money.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by dragonking3: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
vedaxcool:

Whenever you people lack any modicum of common sense in critiquing the opinion of others you resort to shouting Yoruba Muslim like is a code word for I lack the ability to intelligently engage you or I give up.
Hehehehe, look at who is talking about common sense. You that reason like a child. cheesy
I know that you will be here to come and defend your masters even if it didn't concern you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by tripoli007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:
What are you saying? I want to show you why Balarabe Musa said the North will remain a clog in the wheel of progress for the south.

A state like Jigawa that its land mass is more than the whole SE states cant boast of engineers quivalent to a LGA in any of those SE states.

.My LGA in Anambra has more Medical Doctors than Kebbi and Gombe combined

brutality !!! finish him... paran paran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
and why is it difficult for you Igbos to stay in your own land? Constituting nuisance every part of the country. Why do you hate your land so much?
it is simply because our leader will drill oil in south east and south south and use the money to develop your parasitic norhthern states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
you just ended up saying nothing, tell me 15 states in the north that their IGR is over 2billion monthly.
But they swallow 65% of Federal allocation, have any northern state being an NDDC State, have they contributed atleast one naira to national purse? Even during regionalism, they were the poorest region.
Ebonyi state Monthly Allocation is just 900
million naira,not even up to a billion YET Ebonyi beats majority of Northern states in Human development index. Swerve abeg
Amara just forget this people .The only resources they have is landmass, its normal if they brag about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by nobilie: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
kano is richer than each 5 south east states and atleast 4 to 5 states in the north are ahead of one south east state or the other in terms of gdp except imo

Google is your friend

If anything at all, south east is the bigger parasite than any other region in this country

I don't like tribal talks. In 2016, Enugu had average IGR as 18.06b, Anambra had 14.6b. Kano state the only state that can manage to take care of itself of the entire north had 13.7b. Check google. We all need each other but will do better if divided. Any region with poor human capital development will surely be less productive with slower growth. This is why fed govt must enforce conventional education in the north.
Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by realjoker(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

and yet northerners own over 80% of oil blocks in the south south. No northern state was listed in the initial testing of cnb cashless policy, and also the north had to wait for GEJ to give them almajiri schools, yet the nprthern states that are lesser parasite on south south oil according to you will create over 100 local governments in one state just to get more south south oil money. SOme states in the south east are also oil producers whereas none in northern states.. you people will just come online to type nonsense after smoking indian hemp
Stop peddling this lies it has become stale.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
nobilie:

I don't like tribal talks. In 2016, Enugu had average IGR as 18.06b, Anambra had 14.6b. Kano state the only state that can manage to take care of itself of the entire north had 13.7b. Check google. We all need each other but will do better if divided. Any region with poor human capital development will surely be less productive with slower growth. This is why fed govt must enforce conventional education in the north.
Regards
I already educate your ilk about igr. Stop quoting me with nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / Kwara Governor-elect: A Breath Of "Fresh Air" Or Another Long March In Miniature / Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.