Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass (10494 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by AtlanticBreeze: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
google is your friend
mai gaiskiya.. talking about GDP, see where your backward northern states belong.. I believe you must be typing under the influence of indian hemp

https://politics.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by KevinDein: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2017
izombie:
this shows that you have never been outside your region. There are millions of non igbos living in south east. [b]Everyday i just keep finding out how much the rest of nigerians hate igbos for no reason. [/b]Make una continue. Fact is, igbos will always be better than all of you. Keep firing your catapult of envy.
Yeah, you conviniently ignored the fact that it was one of your sisters, Amarab..ae, that started the hateful comment on this thread.

Oh, I forgot, Igbos are allowed to dish out insults and hateful comments to others. We on the other hand should just sit around the corner and clap for them.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

mai gaiskiya.. talking about GDP, see where your backward northern states belong.. I believe you must be typing under the influence of indian hemp

yawns

Educating a ipob people is herculean task. Not gonna waste my monday morning doing that.

Go and check the gdp of nigeria and bury your head in the sand. Done with ya

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by drewxx88(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Xavier9ja:
These states are blessed with large land mass but the question is what has been the positive output to the dwindling economy of this country? Because as far as I can remember lagos is the state with the smallest land mass in nigeria but they are generating high revenue. The NIGER-DELTA with their small land mass is the countries source of wealth. Why are these northern areas with large land mass not used for agriculture and RANCHES to boost the economy of the nation?

UNFRUITFUL LARGE LAND MASS
Because our leaders who should have pumped money and made policies to facilitate this are rather contented with stealing our nations riches and impoverishing the masses...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by donratcock: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
columbus007:
Op,its should have been 4 largest polio infested states in Nigeria.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by dikeigbo2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse I am not ibo. I am Igbo.
You have been flogged with some bitter truth this morning.

You are a correct nwafo igbo....adadimma, ifeoma meere gi.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by afonjaheadhunt: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who land mass epp?

Land mass wey no bring development shey that one na land.

Clearly it's not about size, even the smallest states in Nigeria out perform the big ones ask, Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, etc.

On the world stage ask Japan, Germany, UK, Sweden, Switzerland etc.

So states should look inward and develop the human resource available therein

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Kingsley1000(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
bigger in landmass but intellectually poor

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
KevinDein:
much better than your tiny, erosion riddened and crime infested south east where no one wants to go and can't even accommodate the Igbos themselves.

I'm sure you are not even typing this from Igbo land. I'm very sure.
Epic reply

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
No northern state is better than any SE State in Human Developmen Index. Is it Literacy rate, health, Wealth distribution etc
how can a region with IDP Camps, low literacy rate, acute poverty, Polio epidemics, Backward states, Boko haram haven, etc be better than South East? Joker.
and why is it difficult for you Igbos to stay in your own land? Constituting nuisance every part of the country. Why do you hate your land so much?
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:
What are you saying? I want to show you why Balarabe Musa said the North will remain a clog in the wheel of progress for the south.

A state like Jigawa that its land mass is more than the whole SE states cant boast of engineers quivalent to a LGA in any of those SE states.

.My LGA in Anambra has more Medical Doctors than Kebbi and Gombe combined
keep deceiving yourself Balarebe that's pained because he cannot even win his local government election even as a formal governor of a state. Who take him serious?
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by kettykings: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
big for nothing states

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by cybernaut(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
kano is richer than each 5 south east states and atleast 4 to 5 states in the north are ahead of one south east state or the other in terms of gdp except imo

Google is your friend

If anything at all, south east is the bigger parasite than any other region in this country
imo and enugu state feed d whole Nigeria b4 river line states join. Enugu feed d country wit coal during colonial time. Imo state was d first state oil was discovered and d country feed on dem till today dey are feeding them. Please don't 4get oil is newly discovered again at Anambra now. Please can u tell me new natural discovery in d north right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Earth2Metahuman: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
cybernaut:
imo and enugu state feed d whole Nigeria b4 river line states join. Enugu feed d country wit coal during colonial time. Imo state was d first state oil was discovered and d country feed on dem till today dey are feeding them. Please don't 4get oil is newly discovered again at Anambra now. Please can u tell me new natural discovery in d north right now.
yada yada yada
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amberon: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is wrong. There was never a point in history when the north fed Nigeria. It has always been the south south.

Before the discovery of crude oil, oil palm was the main stay of the Nigerian economy. Yes oil palm from The south south. In fact, the proceeds from oil palm from the south south was more than double that of other regions combined. Google to know more.
jamislaw:
Now I knew that you are so daft, North has been feeding Nigeria even before the discovery of oil. You can Google that.
Lest I forget what is it that south East has contributed to Nigeria economy is it fake drugs.....Fake bags.....Fake shoes....Baby factory..... Everything about south East is just fake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
Now I knew that you are so daft, North has been feeding Nigeria even before the discovery of oil. You can Google that.
Lest I forget what is it that south East has contributed to Nigeria economy is it fake drugs.....Fake bags.....Fake shoes....Baby factory..... Everything about south East is just fake.

..North feed who...abeg you northerners and your southwestern allies should go form your own country...we are tierd of sharing same country with you all period!!..thats why Biafra is gaining more and more popularity while you guys with your 'sahara desert' landmass of poverty and wretchedness is dying to be in the same country with the 'fakers'......Lazy unproductive people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

..North feed who...abeg you northerners and your southwestern allies should go form your own country...we are tierd of sharing same country with you all period!!..thats why Biafra is gaining more and more popularity while you guys with your 'sahara desert' landmass of poverty and wretchedness is dying to be in the same country with the 'fakers'......Lazy unproductive people.
iPod always chest beating and bragging.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

you are pained.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
iPod always chest beating and bragging.

...Whatever!!..Most Igbos are simply sick of you all..Thats why IPOB is walking the talk..Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
North feeding Nigeria?hahahahaha. Even during regionalism, you guys were the POOREST Region.
Thats why Poverty is a celebrity in the North.
Go and feed the starving Idps b4 thinking of feeding Nigeria in ur delusion. Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
you are pained.

...You are pained.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
North feeding Nigeria?hahahahaha. Even during regionalism, you guys were the POOREST Region.
Thats why Poverty is a celebrity in the North.
Go and feed the starving Idps b4 thinking of feeding Nigeria in ur delusion. Yeye

...Imagine starving people who cannot feed themselves talking about feeding others..funny indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

People wey never feed their starving IDPs in the north, that one na people?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Imagine starving people who cannot feed themselves talking about feeding others..funny indeed.
An Oil Parasite will kill for ONE Nigeria.- Aristotle 742BC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
People wey never feed their starving IDPs in the north, that one na people?

...No be peopleoo.
Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
What are you saying? is it not because of poverty that your people Igbos are into child trafficking, drugs pusher, fake drugs, prostitution, kidnapping, Rituals, hatred by siblings....... What more can I say.
Secondly your people are scattered everywhere in the North because of hatred you have for your selves.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
What are you saying? is it not because of poverty that your people Igbos are into child trafficking, drugs pusher, fake drugs, prostitution, kidnapping, Rituals, hatred by siblings....... What more can I say.
Secondly your people are scattered everywhere in the North because of hatred you have for your selves.
The same way your people are in the East doing gateman job, sockaway digging, nailcutting etc
hatred? Atleast we don't wear bomb and kill each other with hope of meeting 77 Almajiri virgins.
Go and take care of ur 13yrs old wife abeg make I see road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Ngokafor(f): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:

...Blabllabla...you are feeding others yet you have millions of starving almajiris scattered all over Northern Nigeria constituting a huge nuisance..You feed others yet you have starving people holed up in IDP camps dying of hunger occassioned by your wicked middle-men who divert food meant for them

...Please the north is a wasteland of human tragedy in every ramifications,poverty,illiteracy,diseases...The day this country breaks for good is when una eyes go clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by jamislaw(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amarabae:
The same way your people are in the East doing gateman job, sockaway digging, nailcutting etc
hatred? Atleast we don't wear bomb and kill each other with hope of meeting 77 Almajiri virgins.
Go and take care of ur 13yrs old wife abeg make I see road.
Lol..... Poverty is triking your Igbo people to the core, is better to beg and do menials Jobs as you afformentioned than to involve in child trafficking, gun running, kidnapping, fake drugs selling, prostitution, rituals, arm robbery, killing because of land, denying women child from to inherit her father properties, 419.......E.t.c.
Northerner are very patient and contented people, we can manage a little we have and we are not extravagant except the politian children.
When people are talking of poverty pls have a second rethink and ask your self why your people are always involve in all those things I afformentioned.
Don't involve religion when we are arguing because I don't see anything good in 419 religion of yours.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass by Amarabae(f): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
jamislaw:
Lol..... Poverty is triking your Igbo people to the core, is better to beg and do menials Jobs as you afformentioned than to involve in child trafficking, gun running, kidnapping, fake drugs selling, prostitution, rituals, arm robbery, killing because of land, denying women child from to inherit her father properties, 419.......E.t.c.
Northerner are very patient and contented people, we can manage a little we have and we are not extravagant except the politian children.
When people are talking of poverty pls have a second rethink and ask your self why your people are always involve in all those things I afformentioned.
Don't involve religion when we are arguing because I don't see anything good in 419 religion of yours.
I just got this statistics online.
Top 10 poorest states in Nigeria. 9 are from the North.
Oil Parasites!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals / APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.