Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either (1463 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by LaideOyebade: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2017
My people. I would like to seek your opinion on the subject matter. So,a friend has been dating her bf for over 7 years now, No sex, but they do a lot of frolicking, the reason for the no sex rule is because the girl is trying to keep herself until her marriage — bed undefiled and all.

The guy isn't even pressurizing her to give it up so everything seem alright.

However, the only issue is that this is the seventh year and still no marriage proposal in sight and yes, they've been dating exclusively. The guy says he wants to amass a lot of things before he settles down, but time isn't on the girl's part.

What should she do, please?
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Its always the friend..

4 Likes

Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Which your friend

Lie Mohammed

No sex for 7yrs of courtship...you are living in a fools paradise

1 Like

Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2017
And in your friend's mind she is in a relationship or in school of romance?
with no certificate to show for it
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by LaideOyebade: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Fame333:
And in your friend's mind she is in a relationship or in school of romance?

with no certificate to show for it

lol

Dont understand
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by CArt(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2017
LaideOyebade:
My people. I would like to seek your opinion on the subject matter. So,a friend has been dating her bf for over 7 years now, No sex, but they do a lot of frolicking, the reason for the no sex rule is because the girl is trying to keep herself until her marriage — bed undefiled and all.

The guy isn't even pressurizing her to give it up so everything seem alright.

However, the only issue is that this is the seventh year and still no marriage proposal in sight and yes, they've been dating exclusively. The guy says he wants to amass a lot of things before he settles down, but time isn't on the girl's part.

What should she do, please?

Let her start buying the wedding things while the man is busy buying other things grin
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
Its always the friend..
yea...very common here..like jacob zuma fingers cheesy

Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Friendzone
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Friendzone

Not necessarily, he might be serious
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Not necessarily, he might be serious
Serious....mehn I cant be in such relationship
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Rukkydelta(f): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
7years relationship without sex?
Hmmm
If this is true, the couple deserves a lottery
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Serious....mehn I cant be in such relationship

You never know
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You never know
Hmmm
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You never know
Hmmm
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by stacyadams: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin nigger having sex somewhere else while the girl padlocks her ttoto and keeps deceiving her self grin grin
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Bluezy13(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin nigger having sex somewhere else while the girl padlocks her ttoto and keeps deceiving her self grin grin

Hehehe...
The nigga dey sharp
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Kennywills7(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
seven years of dating without sex amazing!
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
7years relationship without sex?
Hmmm
If this is true, the couple deserves a lottery

Look at them. They can't do without sex. Shame!
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Is that one a relationship?

1 Like

Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Jodha(f): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol... She should bluntantly tell him age is not on her side.. If he isn't giving any favorable reply...

She should run from me.. With her heels touching the back of her head...

No time to waste time.. grin

OP just tell us the truth it happened to yhu.. grin grin.. We won't judge yhu... Promise grin
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by raydatluvs(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2017
grin you know some people have set there minds subconsciously to always see the speck on the window and never the sunset, hence the advice. The guy might not necessarily be digging out. Your friend might want to hang in there a Lil more.
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Rukkydelta(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Look at them. They can't do without sex. Shame!
Who's this one? undecided
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by Jerryojozy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai! With my high libido mehn e go hard o.

Cute Genius J
Re: They've Been Dating For 7 Years Now With No Sex, But No Marriage Proposal Either by timmydavids(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
This one pass my experience ooo. I go try read comment sha.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If Your Chic/Wife Slaps Your Mum? / See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin / Please Help!! An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.