Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Please Help!! An Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! An Introvert (1462 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! An Introvert by Xway(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2017
You knw as a guy , there will be a time in your life when u have to start thinking like a guy not a dummy. After denying myself the freewill to have a girl of my own.I have decided to defy all odds to actually get one this tym, but the problem now is that Im very introverted and so its so hard for me getting a gf.,Because of my inability to relate ot talk comfortably with a girl i like.Though at that particular point she is a total stranger to me and as a an introvert, its your actual personality. you can't suddenly turn into an extrovert. I lost in the personality lottery. So how do other introverted ppl do it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2017
@OP Being an introvert does not mean you can't talk to people. Infact most introverts are talkatives to the people they are free with (close friends and fam). But may come of as extremely quiet to their acquaintances.

@OP your problem is how to toast a girl. I don't know how old you are but i'm hoping you're old enough. Now this is nothing to be shy or sad about, most sweet talkers today were once like you (not that i'm one).
First things first, remove the fear of rejection from your mind. Know that this is a numbers game, if A no gree for you, B go gree. The more you try the more your chances lol. so remove that fear fast fast, it shouldn't move you if she says NO.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by greatnaija01: 11:57am On May 27, 2017
I think you are not an introvert, you are simply a MUTE.

Introverts have the gift of study, we study books, environs and people alot. HOW DID YOU GET INTO SCHOOL? was it not by study? so how did you think you were gonna get into the promised land of ladies if you do not study about them and practice... wishes cant make horses.

Bro go and study some good moral books on relations with the opposite and practice on ladies around u and they will be quickly your friend before you can be considered for relationship.

Else you will end up as a dummy who thinks ladies are tools for sex or baby factories. Ladies are actually better than that, not all ladies are Cheap... only ladies lower than you will accept you. Ladies never go for their equal... BUT they fall and gravel at the feet of someone they admire for either character, looks, wealth, stature or Influence. Pls I suggest you work on yourself first and get those things and your only problem will be too many ladies.

Xway:
You knw as a guy , there will be a time in your life when u have to start thinking like a guy not a dummy. After denying myself the freewill to have a girl of my own.I have decided to defy all odds to actually get one this tym, but the problem now is that Im very introverted and so its so hard for me getting a gf.,Because of my inability to relate ot talk comfortably with a girl i like.Though at that particular point she is a total stranger to me and as a an introvert, its your actual personality. you can't suddenly turn into an extrovert. I lost in the personality lottery. So how do other introverted ppl do it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Xway(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
I think you are not an introvert, you are simply a MUTE.

Introverts have the gift of study, we study books, environs and people alot. HOW DID YOU GET INTO SCHOOL? was it not by study? so how did you think you were gonna get into the promised land of ladies if you do not study about them and practice... wishes cant make horses.

Bro go and study some good moral books on relations with the opposite and practice on ladies around u and they will be quickly your friend before you can be considered for relationship.

Else you will end up as a dummy who thinks ladies are tools for sex or baby factories. Ladies are actually better than that, not all ladies are Cheap... only ladies lower than you will accept you. Ladies never go for their equal... BUT they fall and gravel at the feet of someone they admire for either character, looks, wealth, stature or Influence. Pls I suggest you work on yourself first and get those things and your only problem will be too many ladies.

Can u recommend a relationship book you think that can help.
Personally i like readin, but due to the nature of my schools works.i haven't been able to lay hand on any of the books. (Relationship books.)
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by greatnaija01: 12:26pm On May 27, 2017

1- why u act the way you do
2- 20 mistakes singles make in relationships= PRAISE GEORGE
3- how to know when you are in love = bimbo odukoya
4- HOW to make friends and influence people= DALE CARNEGIE
5- Public Speaking = dale carnegie

most of these are ebook and are FREE

Xway:
Can u recommend a relationship book you think that can help.
Personally i like readin, but due to the nature of my schools works.i haven't been able to lay hand on any of the books. (Relationship books.)

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2017

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
1- why u act the way you do 2- 20 mistakes singles make in relationships= PRAISE GEORGE 3- how to know when you are in love = bimbo odukoya 4- HOW to make friends and influence people= DALE CARNEGIE 5- Public Speaking = dale carnegie
most of these are ebook and are FREE

u won kill d guy...e nids sumtyn precise, accurate sexy n DEADLY
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2017
H
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by greatnaija01: 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
our fathers didnt have that yet they have better mature marriages than this stuupiid sexy generation

Mylestone:

u won kill d guy...e nids sumtyn precise, accurate sexy n DEADLY
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by ikp120(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
our fathers didnt have that yet they have better mature marriages than this stuupiid sexy generation

Bro, that trash you posted up there WILL NOT help this guy.

You don't need any book to build a relationship, all you need is sense. The guy is not even talking about building a relationship but getting a girlfriend (which is just the starting point).

I know spirikokos won't agree, but that won't change that fact bro.
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by greatnaija01: 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
i aint spirikoko

YOU ARE WRITING THIS CRAPP COMMENT IN ENGLISH.... lol... didnt you learn it from a BOOK?

so what sense does an introvert have... when they are not outing guys... IN LIFE WE MOVE FROM KNOWN TO THE UNKNOWN.... Ladies are complex... sex does not make you know a lady.

Imagine the folly of your opinion... "U GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE BUILDING RELATIONSHIP'....lolzzzz... so did u write WAEC before getting into JSS1? chai... i pity your ideology cos You want him have his heart broken, sleep with many girls before he can say he has sense? chai... thats low... too low dude... How do we know God... thru a book, how do we know our new phone we just bought... a book called manual... NOW LADIES ARE MORE COMPLEX... and u think u do not need a book?

Most marriages that begin without counseling end up in disaster... the ones who received elderly and wise counsel stay safe and last longer.

AM AN INTROVERT WITH BALANCED RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX... Its the books i have read that has helped me maintain integrity and make wise choices. No girl has ever Friend-zoned me... so bro get a book and let it open your eyes to truth.

ikp120:
Bro, that trash you posted up there WILL NOT help this guy.

You don't need any book to build a relationship, all you need is sense. The guy is not even talking about building a relationship but getting a girlfriend (which is just the starting point).

I know spirikokos won't agree, but that won't change that fact bro.
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by ikp120(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
i aint spirikoko

YOU ARE WRITING THIS CRAPP COMMENT IN ENGLISH.... lol... didnt you learn it from a BOOK?

so what sense does an introvert have... when they are not outing guys... IN LIFE WE MOVE FROM KNOWN TO THE UNKNOWN.... Ladies are complex... sex does not make you know a lady.

Imagine the folly of your opinion... "U GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE BUILDING RELATIONSHIP'....lolzzzz... so did u write WAEC before getting into JSS1? chai... i pity your ideology cos You want him have his heart broken, sleep with many girls before he can say he has sense? chai... thats low... too low dude... How do we know God... thru a book, how do we know our new phone we just bought... a book called manual... NOW LADIES ARE MORE COMPLEX... and u think u do not need a book?

Most marriages that begin without counseling end up in disaster... the ones who received elderly and wise counsel stay safe and last longer.

AM AN INTROVERT WITH BALANCED RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX... Its the books i have read that has helped me maintain integrity and make wise choices. No girl has ever Friend-zoned me... so bro get a book and let it open your eyes to truth.

Sorry bro, I don't need to read a book to know a lady.

I sit down and look at things critically and make my decisions. Bro that's how I've been able to escape most problems in life.

That's how life works bro. Sit the fvck down, think things through and take the best course of action bro. I shun motivational and all these fvcked up relationship books. Everyone has sense but only a few use theirs bro. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Omuka: 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
Please what are the books i need to read?
greatnaija01:
i aint spirikoko

Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Sorry bro, I don't need to read a book to know a lady.

I sit down and look at things critically and make my decisions. Bro that's how I've been able to escape most problems in life.

That's how life works bro. Sit the fvck down, think things through and take the best course of action bro. I shun motivational and all these fvcked up relationship books. Everyone has sense but only a few use theirs bro. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Bro never underestimate the power of books..Most secret thing in life are hidden in books.. saying all these is just an excuse for laziness when you are having a problem talking women the best thing you should do is to go for book that is about how to get any woman you want which should be written by a woman (the women author knows more about women) Men that always have problems talking to a girl, are suffering from low self esteem what you need is something that will boost your confidence which I believe you will find in a book..Please do yourself a favour READ BOOKS*
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2017
maxwell60:
Bro never underestimate the power of books..Most secret thing in life are hidden in books.. saying all these is just an excuse for laziness when you are having a problem talking women the best thing you should do is to go for book that is about how to get any woman you want which should be written by a woman (the women author knows more about women) Men that always have problems talking to a girl, are suffering from low self esteem what you need is something that will boost your confidence which I believe you will find in a book..Please do yourself a favour READ BOOKS*
Sorry bro, I know how to deal with women. I'm super confident when approaching babes but never throw caution to the wind. I'm not a lazy reader. I shun books except my career and science related books and story books gringrin grin grin .

Anything relationship romantic, I don't read nobody's opinion on how to go about it.
Re: Please Help!! An Introvert by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
SamsonJohn743:
. Can i whatsapp you to get the book too?
any body

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex / 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever / PANT DOWN Episode 2 (from Www.042story.ga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.