Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google (3493 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / Here Is What I've Been Searching On Google (i Might Need It Later) (2) (3) (4)

See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2017
I was on google searching for sales of drake's album and this suggestion came up...Some people dey vex o.

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol @sales of destiny

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by SafeDavid(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Haba!
I doubt if people really type that.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
SafeDavid:
Haba!
I doubt if people really type that.

Then how did it come up then? Google always suggest searches based on what people are constantly searching.

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017

How can u sell destiny? Is it per kilo? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Hehehe, sales of destiny indeed grin grin grin

Lefulefu,come buy some destinies cool
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

How can u sell destiny? Is it per kilo? cheesy grin cheesy grin

I no know o! lol!
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
kayo80:

I no know o! lol!

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by micfoley: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
See gobe

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
micfoley:
See gobe

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Dannidom(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Of what use is destiny for someone who wants to die of hunger? Think man

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
And the sane question remains: Are Nigerians the only Google users? undecided
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by adaksbullet: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alondrah:

i guess you dont know how google works. They use your ip address to help streamline your searches better. My search was streamlined based on my location...Nigeria.

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by TosinDru: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alondrah:
Google search is location sensitive... Except you change your IP

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by PRADEL(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mayb they ar trying to download dis christian video "destiny for sale" n dey forget d title ****jxt thinking****

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
kayo80:

i guess you dont know how google works. They use your ip address to help streamline your searches better. My search was streamlined based on my location...Nigeria.
[q
kayo80:

uo
kayo80:

te author=TosinDru post=54779401]
Google search is location sensitive... Except you change your IP[/quote] Alright guys.... Thanks smiley

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Tazdroid(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sales of destiny? grin grin grin

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
How much for destiny grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by DCMIX(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
U go even see sale of girlfriend
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
How much for destiny grin

Do u want to buy? lol!
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
kayo80:

Do u want to buy? lol!

Lol wait let me think about it grin

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by DESTINY41(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please,why is everyone mentioning my name
Am I save grin cheesy grin

Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dextology:
Hehehe, sales of destiny indeed grin grin grin

Lefulefu,come buy some destinies cool
end time google search grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by kayo80(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
TosinDru:

Google search is location sensitive... Except you change your IP

Thank u
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by NaWetinDey(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is 'Drake' spelt as D followed by an e or an r?

SMH

Graduates of illiteracy!
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by gemale(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Dannidom:
Dts d same way esau though b4 he sold his birthright 4 a mess of pottage. In d end, he lost nt only his birthright bt also his blessing.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Can destiny really be sold?

Cos I know it can be stolen.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Searching On Google by gemale(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Dannidom:
Dts d same way esau though b4 he sold his birthright 4 a mess of pottage. In d end, he lost nt only his birthright bt also his blessing.

Old Man Grabs Wife's Boobs To Celebrate His 71st Birthday With His Kids(photo). / PLEASE HELP, Will My Marriage Be A Mistake? / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features?