Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. (3349 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by eyiye(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello House,

Yesterday, my husband told me that during his NYSC days, he had a girlfriend in the state he was serving while we were dating. This was really surprising to me because he told me about all his escapades before we marry but he has never mentioned this NYSC girlfriend to me.

I was serving in Abia state and he was serving in Ekiti state and he never gave me peace of mind, he wanted to know all I was doing in Abia state and never let me get too close to any guy meanwhile he had a girlfriend in Ekiti state and the girl was even visiting him in his house in Lagos.

After telling me this, I was really surprised because during that period I really trusted him. Now am scared that now that we are married, he might have a girlfriend somewhere and when I look at him all I see is distrust.

Please how do I handle this?
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
:
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by gbegemaster(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmm

My dear try and take away your mind from it. Let bygones be. Worrying whether your husband is cheating on you right now will only send you to an early grave.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
the Man above me....

U have need to say something not hmmm...
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Afriifa(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
How old are you?
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by PenisCaP: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yea there is tendency.. dat he will still cheat having concealed such from u for a long time.

Buttry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by pat1612(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
All this land grabbers above me angry angry

Coming to the topic dont you think that he was pained by secret he kept from you and now wanna let go of it.as guilty as he is imagine if he would have not told you and you found out from some one else wont it hurt you more.
As far as trust and loyalty is concern my dear i have seen persons married for 9 to 10 years and still cheating on their wife's with girls half of their age.
Decision is your to make to break house or win your husband back.
One of my frnd told me that as long as my husband come to house back every day i dont care what he does outside. smiley
Mine is advice you are wise enough to judge your husband nobody on nairaland can judge him better than you grin
Quote me and thunder will fire you angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Dyt(f): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's not easy to forget ooo
You will have this distrust instantly
He was keeping an eye know you but was cheating

Even if it's past
You won't forget in a hurry

I dunno what to advice ooo
Cos I dunno what I will do too
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
pat1612:

One of my frnd told me that as long as my husband come to house back every day i dont care what he does outside. smiley
(

Awesome
Wonderful
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by dahunsy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# thats why d saying about ladies love lie is true.....u want the truth dats it! Now u are complaining
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Godmother(f): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# thats why d saying about ladies love lie is true.....u want the truth dats it! Now u are complaining

We don't want the truth, we want honesty. And part of being honest is being true and faithful to your partner. Do you know how painful it is when you are saying no to guys chasing after you just to be faithful to a man smashing all the smashables around undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by flyover30(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
u can't really know everything abt d past of Ur partner.wat really matters is knowing him or her really from d day i met afterwards

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by halexito(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmm... But wait. Have you ever wondered why he told you? He could have kept it a secret. I think he told you because he knew it was very wrong.
I'm sure you want him to always tell you the truth. Just that the truth can be bitter.....
He was very wrong!
But he REGRETED IT. I think that is why he told you. Anybody can disappoint only God doesn't. Put away the sadness.
Please, watch out! Don't let the devil work on your mind!! There's nothing like the truth.
Just thank God you have a somehow truthful husband..... Had he want to do it again in the present and the future, would he tell you of the dirty past?
Some men out there are worse.......... Worse than you think...
Drop the sadness! It will rob you of the joy of life. And you deserve to be happy....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by nnamdibig(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
He told you out of his free will. It may be true it may not. If true just let him know you don't like the fact that it took him this long to tell you.
Secondly, what if there was no girl? What is he is just trying to make you jealous small??
You said he was not giving you space ba??
How him go take get space when he is also calling you most of the time??
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
PenisCaP:
Yea there is tendency.. dat he will still cheat having concealed such from u for a long time.

Buttry
Your username...
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by liquidmetall: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
eyiye:

Hello House,

Yesterday, my husband told me that during his NYSC days, he had a girlfriend in the state he was serving while we were dating. This was really surprising to me because he told me about all his escapades before we marry but he has never mentioned this NYSC girlfriend to me.

I was serving in Abia state and he was serving in Ekiti state and he never gave me peace of mind, he wanted to know all I was doing in Abia state and never let me get too close to any guy meanwhile he had a girlfriend in Ekiti state and the girl was even visiting him in his house in Lagos.

After telling me this, I was really surprised because during that period I really trusted him. Now am scared that now that we are married, he might have a girlfriend somewhere and when I look at him all I see is distrust.

Why do you want to be too close to "any" guy when you guys were dating
So your problem now is because he didn't allow you come close too your crush in abia state, that's why you re angry .
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Prince081: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wehdone ma. Divorce him straight.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by PenisCaP: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Your username...

grin.
What abt it?
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by ststyreal(f): 1:17am On Mar 21, 2017
eyiye:

Hello House,

My friend, then you weren't married to him. Then he can decides to quit the relationship with you. Then he was single with no legal or religious commitment. Then he was a free man with no strong commitment and responsibility like a family or children. Then he was a boy and now he is a man. That was his past and I don't know why he is bringing it up now. As for me, I am only interested in the present and not the past, except the past will have a direct effect on my present, then I could be interested in it but if your past will only make me bitter and restless, abeg keep am for where e dey since.
That was his past my friend and everybody have got a past. Don't let that bother you, only hold onto the present with prayers to God and faith. Hand over your marriage to God and do endeavour to watch this lovely movie titled "THE WAR ROOM". Relax my friend and tell him that, that was his past and he shouldn't allow his past be repeated in his present life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by hylyne(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Some TRUTHS are real threat to relationship. Save yourself some headache.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
one thing I know, a man that has cheated before can cheat again.

but let's hope that's not your case.

that said, trust issues is the worst that can happen to a marriage though, cos it arouses so much suspicions.

it is well.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by delpee(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why bother so much about the past? It will only create more problems for today and becloud the future. If you have no reason to doubt him now, move on and be prayerful.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by Exponental(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Don't worry, be happy! Ignore!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by SURElee(f): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Madam, in the story he told you of his NYSC escapade did he include the ex having a child for him? Everybody has a past. Handle it and move on.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by jieta: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
eyiye:

Hello House,

must you bring everything to nairaland, let the past take care of him self a beg.
Re: My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. by byvan03: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Show me a man that always want to know where you are ,what you do ,who you are with ,I will show you the th
worst of cheats.Don't frustrate yourself with this ,atleast you now know who you married .

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce / Meet My Cute Darling(photos) / I Am Too Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.