Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (71345 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by OlaMiki: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
OGA NA LIE. NA THE FLAT HEADS IPOD ILLITERATE PASS. western education started from afonja states , idiot go read ur book
Ikechu10:

Afonja are some of the most illiterate monkeys on this planet. No wonder the North has also overtaken una academically. The brains cell of an infant is better than you rats.

Nnamdi Kanu has always been for Justice. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. He's not a hateful mongrel like you Afonja and your Oba. Satanic animals

@OP this is not new. When Boko Haram started, there was even a video on youtube of NK protesting and asking the government to help people there. The man hates injustice. You can't help but like this dude. Truly God'said child

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by TruthisGOD: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Whats shocking about it?
That is why the country is filled with animals with no conscience! Look at what a supposed human being is saying- what is shocking in locking someone up for five years without trial? They are so used to injustice that it's regarded as normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by chukagates(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
0b10010011:

26year imprisonment loading.......
tell me a man in africa who is GREATER THAN NELSON MANDELA.. he spent 26YRS in robben island alas what happened at the end??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Five yeees and that's supposed to be that buffoons GEJ government...brother kalu you are a bigger criminal so start counting to 15yeees...idiot don't wanna leave to fight another day cos he lacks Diplomacy...I wonder the prison warden giving him time to speak with the press
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by 0b10010011: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
chukagates:
tell me a man in africa who is GREATER THAN NELSON MANDELA.. he spent 26YRS in robben island alas what happened at the end??

He was freed but had lost all before he got freedom. Go read "Long walk to freedom" by Nelson Mandela, You will see that he regretted the course cos he never envisaged what befell him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by teebell999(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
If u think you have Drogba in your head, when you get to Kuje, your head will automatically reset itself to factory settings grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Nathan2016: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
True, but he didnt mention any particular government in the video...
aribisala0:
He said people do not reason. Yes those cheerleaders on here should reason because if they did they would realise Buhari has hardly been in office 2 years.So if someone has been in prison 5 years without trial then they sppent at least 3 of those 5 under GEJ .

The same GEJ who garnered 99.99% of Eboe votes and whose defeat at the polls triggered all these shenanigans.We are not mocked.

Where was Whonamedthee throughout the 5 years of GEJ's reign?
Where was IPOB?

I do not support Buhari and I did not support GEJ. The problem of Nigeria is very complex and it is weak minds like Whonamedthee that come up with ridiculous solutions that captivate even weaker minds.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Franchise21(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Soreza:
WOW,he always speak the truth no matter who is involve
TRUTH KNOWS NO ETHNICITY INDEED.

NELSON MANDELA LOADING...........
The Afonjas won't like this grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ipobbigot7: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin

Initially he told us he was a traditionalist, now he is a converted jew preparing to become a muslim next.

I have never seen any tribe with identity crisis as the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Are you igbo? angry
l am an ANGELICBEING tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by tonio2wo: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op don't make sound religious! He spoke about the injustice of the zoo system period!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by neocortex: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:
I am forwarding this video to Amnesty international and ICC. How can you detain people for 5 years without trial. DSS is running a concentration camp in a so called democracy.

Those two organisations are dead since Trump got elected
they are no longer taken serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria( at least here leaders are not ready). This Biafra thing just can't work now.

He is unjustly detained tho.
your opinion maybe right,
But your assumption of unjustly detained is wrong.
Kanu was the one that boasted that buhari cannot arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by chukagates(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
0b10010011:

He was freed but had lost all before he got freedom. Go read "Long walk to freedom" by Nelson Mandela, You will see that he regretted the course cos he never envisaged what befell him.
did he or did he not become the first black president in south africa?? nnamdi kanu is paying the price of freedom and on day he will be celebrated like mandela
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Icon79(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:

Soon the onikuje of Kuje prison will convert to Islam..... grin...his brain is gradually being reset... grin

Are you retarded or just scared of the truth? angry

Don't you know that Injustice Anywhere is an affront to Justice Everywhere

O pari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Brugo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is he not ready to kill the other tribes any longer? Thought he was breathing fire before.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by chukagates(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
0b10010011:

did he or did he not become the first black president in south africa?? nnamdi kanu is paying the price of freedom and one day he will be celebrated like mandela
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Obdk: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
victorvezx:
Hahahha, the mumu is trying so hard so that people will not think he is a religious and ethnic bigot. He wants to appeal to Nigerians that he is fighting So called injustice not only for d igbos but all Nigerians. Check all his YouTube videos and realise he will never end it without saying something very bad about Islam. Prison really dey change the bigot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by GrandGarcon: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
0b10010011:

Words of mouth! Easier said than done. Dont tell me u arent aware of the progress Nigeria has been experiencing? You just choose to ignore but will rather celebrate the opposite
hahahahahahahahahahahah! Example.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by DocHMD: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
There is something in Kanu's voice that just takes you away.

If you Anti-Igbos and one-nigerianists believe you are intelligent, I dare you to organize a televised debate against Nnamdi kanu even right in jail, you can send liar mohammed himself. You'll be terribly smashed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:

BUT When you call them The ZOO, they start throwing tantrums like monkeys

So Ur "reasoning" gives U the mindset to resort to insults right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
He just spoke about injustice pettled on the weak and defenceless not minding their ethnicity.
Yet some bastards will still call him a bigot.

LOL all he is doing is eye service, He will rott in jail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by aribisala0(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nathan2016:
True, but he didnt mention any particular government in the video...
Did I say he did? I made my point TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

i.e those intelligent enough to grasp it.

Where was he for the first 3 years of their incarceration

He too is heading for 5 years so he needs patience and he better not jerk off because it will be recorded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by BetaThings: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are myopic, Kanu is smarter than I thought. He has read some books in prison. And I don't see you guys seeing what he is doing. Firstly, it started with people wearing Hebrew cloths, you call it Jewish, NO! They are wearing Hebrew clothing. He is giving belief concept to the people. Now he is going over to appealing to Islamists. I am afraid to tell you this truth. Kanu knows just enough that he needs to connect to the various marginalized people that will rise up and fight the oppressors. It is a very smart move. I can tell you that the next generation is here. And religion and politics is falling apart. The connected Universe without hindrances of politics and religion is here. The only reason you are tribal is because you are very local and you are not seeing the bigger picture. There is nothing the FG can do, they have no choice. One person out of 180 million is already affecting the linear reasoning of a government and you are not seeing the the picture.

So shameful.

Beaf, your man - Jonathan - joined in the oppression
Or have you abandoned him because he is out of office?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Obdk: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Organs:

He is a bigot. If he is changing his ways, that is good. Go and listen to all the things he said about the yoruba, the hausas etc. Mind you all this nonsense gained traction because Buhari won an election. We will progress better in Nigeria when people are held accountable for the things they say and do including pastors, imams and politicians. Nigerians are always shifting the goalpost. If Kanu comes out now and siad i was wrong i made a mistake, some things i said in the past were wrong etc now this is what i am saying, yes i will know for sure he has matured....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by jollymizzle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can only see two scenarios here. First, Kanu takes whatever deal Buhari is offering him via Kalu n goes back to his family who are already sick of all this, while the FG take care of him in other ways.

Or, he can wait for a bigger PayDay. Atiku will be glad to use him as an inroad into the East for his 2019 campaign. A fact the ruling party are getting aware of, hence, their desperation and frequent high profile visits.

In the event he doesn't soft pedal n Pmb retains presidency, his contract in kuje will be extended by another 4 years.

Either way, I don't see how Easterners benefit from this. This is Nigeria, the more noise you make, the more money in your account. The Easterners are not ready to separate from Nigeria simply because Kanu has not told the Eastern leaders where the next allocation will come from once they separate. This Biafra thing just can't work now.

He is unjustly detained tho n should have been out on bail.

We need to stop arguing about this Kanu thing like Motorpark touts, these guys are just playing all of us in the name of Biafra. Else, why is Soludo publicly flirting with Kanu when an election is around the corner? How is Obiano supposed to feel? A man who can't publicly be associated with Kanu (even if he wants to) because he gets his allocation from Daura?

Biafra has been hijacked! And Kanu will be used to fulfill some people's political aspirations.
I said the same a month ago. He will be used so they rag go better pass am. Only the igbo elite can benefit from this, the others shouting, protesting and dying are on their own
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Uprightness(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gold remains Gold,wether in d hand of a prince or begger. Truth is always constant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by LorDBolton(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
kingzizzy:

Of course. Some people cannot reason like humans.

There are some people in West Africa who reason that it is the job of Lord Lugard to create their country for them and to name them after a River.

And what is biafra named after?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by kcowen(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Its hard to win an argument with a smart person but it is
damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid
person.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by Obdk: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
figure007:
...nelson Mandela?.... I can't no one I repeat no one i say again no one can enter the shoe of nelson Mandela.... Am not hating on this kanu guy ad he is fighting for a right that is not really visible I love his courage but I want to say this he should be happy and at the same time careful...you cant fight against your country and win except they just overlook your matter ...why didn't he try to claim boss during obasanjo tenure?? He is courageous though but let him be careful...hmmmm I pray his case wont be an organised incident ...only few people would understand this

Asari and dem boys run things under obasanjo. So wat whr u saying

Second picx.

Wen Nnamdi Kanu barks
Aonjas cry

Like they all doing above

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by OreMI22: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fear of God.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) by TimeManager(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
chukagates:
mr.kiss the truth..again we meet ..why hast thou decided to foresake wisdom?? why hast thou made stupidity and foolishness thy fortress??thy stupidity has reached heaven like a burnt sacrifice God will help thee very soon..oga kiss the truth nnamdi kanu has just said the truth...people are detained with out trial for years..by the Dss ..unlike you that tribalism has made a COMPLETE FOOL nnamdi kanu has just spoken the truth without tribal affiliations Learn!! kiss the truth!!!! tongue cool grin
Do you know I can get you & your crack ass banned for life for this amount of insults??

BTW, Check out my profile & see the message I have for you & Nnamdi kana.
Truth is talking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.