Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 (2007 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by GuyBay: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Since the beginning of time, Nigerian men have mastered the art of wooing the women they want, whether they get her or not, they woo and a “No” wouldn’t deter them from even wooing more women regardless even if her Brazilian hair costs more than their 3 months salary combined. It’s why they’re Nigerian men.
A regular Nigerian guy knows by default the several places suitable or not to get the kind of woman he wants (or doesn’t) however for those who haven’t been certified in the art of wooing, in other words, those who haven’t fully achieved enough wooing tactics and strategies to be able to recite the usual “You look familiar” lines without fidgeting or forging hypo lies without blinking an eye, this post is for you.
Read keenly.

1. Libraries : This is supposed to be a quiet zone. If you find her attractive, you could wait till you’re both out, this could save you some embarrassment from the librarian and other library users. Although I’ll have to admit, some of the best relationships started from the library but put in mind, the actual wooing didn’t start there. Regardless, the library is a good place to meet like-minds.

2. Cinemas : She’s there to see that interesting movie not to hear you drop your lines. If you need her undivided attention, after the movies is your best shot. Citing some interesting parts of the movie you both just watched is a good place to start.

3. Exam hall : Bad idea! Her brain is on overdrive here and she’s probably full of nerves. Telling her how much you love her here would only leave her no choice than to post you (in)definitely.

4. Banks : She’s here for a serious business and if the crowd is much ‘toasting’ her could further agitate her. Kindly request her contact if you find her irresistible.

5. Night Clubs : Try getting sweet on her here and the first thing that crosses her mind is that you wanna get laid. You really don’t want that bro.

6. On the street : Really? Who even does this anymore? Nosy neighbours are watching and a girl has got to increase her ‘rep’, she would probably flip her hair while walking out on you.

7. Marketplaces : Totally absurd! With all the noise and sweats around? It’s definitely not going to end pleasantly.

8. Hospitals : Health issues are serious issues. Speaking of your feelings in such an environment may portray you as totally insensitive.

9. On a bus : It depicts immaturity and she won’t be taking you seriously.

10. Places of worship : Yeah, you can’t resist her beauty and curves but kindly wait until religious activities are done with.

Feel free to add yours

Source: http://www.guybay.com/2017/02/21/7-places-you-must-never-woo-a-woman-in-2017/

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
i see!
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by REIIGN(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Well, we could always migrate from any of the aforementioned places to a more private environ. cool
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by McBrooklyn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by BushBiafranBoy: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
So where should we do the toasting!!

Nairaland?? angry
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by joliyp(f): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
if a guy cant toast me in any of the aforementioned places wia den sho he do it....i love it in d bank and church.
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice one. All this nairaland boys take note! B
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by firstking01(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wait, these are clear strategic places to woo a girlgrin...Where else do you want us to woo a girl?

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
if a guy cant toast me in any of the aforementioned places wia den sho he do it....i love it in d bank and church.
Ah sweargrin
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by joliyp(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Ah sweargrin
maybe ma dadz auz
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
maybe ma dadz auz
Your dad's whart shocked?...you know there's a thing my mind is telling me about you.
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by joliyp(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Your dad's whart shocked?...you know there's a thing my mind is telling me about you.
tell me
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
tell me
Nope, not here...this place is too open.
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by joliyp(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Nope, not here...this place is too open.
i want it here na....
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by emryxleena(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
GuyBay:
Since the beginning of time, Nigerian men have mastered the art of wooing the women they want, whether they get her or not, they woo and a “No” wouldn’t deter them from even wooing more women regardless even if her Brazilian hair costs more than their 3 months salary combined. It’s why they’re Nigerian men.
A regular Nigerian guy knows by default the several places suitable or not to get the kind of woman he wants (or doesn’t) however for those who haven’t been certified in the art of wooing, in other words, those who haven’t fully achieved enough wooing tactics and strategies to be able to recite the usual “You look familiar” lines without fidgeting or forging hypo lies without blinking an eye, this post is for you.
Read keenly.

1. Libraries : This is supposed to be a quiet zone. If you find her attractive, you could wait till you’re both out, this could save you some embarrassment from the librarian and other library users. Although I’ll have to admit, some of the best relationships started from the library but put in mind, the actual wooing didn’t start there. Regardless, the library is a good place to meet like-minds.

2. Cinemas : She’s there to see that interesting movie not to hear you drop your lines. If you need her undivided attention, after the movies is your best shot. Citing some interesting parts of the movie you both just watched is a good place to start.

3. Exam hall : Bad idea! Her brain is on overdrive here and she’s probably full of nerves. Telling her how much you love her here would only leave her no choice than to post you (in)definitely.

4. Banks : She’s here for a serious business and if the crowd is much ‘toasting’ her could further agitate her. Kindly request her contact if you find her irresistible.

5. Night Clubs : Try getting sweet on her here and the first thing that crosses her mind is that you wanna get laid. You really don’t want that bro.

6. On the street : Really? Who even does this anymore? Nosy neighbours are watching and a girl has got to increase her ‘rep’, she would probably flip her hair while walking out on you.

7. Marketplaces : Totally absurd! With all the noise and sweats around? It’s definitely not going to end pleasantly.

8. Hospitals : Health issues are serious issues. Speaking of your feelings in such an environment may portray you as totally insensitive.

9. On a bus : It depicts immaturity and she won’t be taking you seriously.

10. Places of worship : Yeah, you can’t resist her beauty and curves but kindly wait until religious activities are done with.

Feel free to add yours

Source: http://www.guybay.com/2017/02/21/7-places-you-must-never-woo-a-woman-in-2017/

if a girl shouldn't be toasted in those places .where else? IN her father's house?

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
i want it here na....
Then forgerrit.
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by joliyp(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Then forgerrit.
fine
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
Wolfeye......... please reply when you get this mention. Thanks.
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Wolfeye: 7:09am On May 14, 2021
Lynette2cute:
Wolfeye......... please reply when you get this mention. Thanks.

Hi. Yup I’m up. Whatsup?
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Nobody: 8:51am On May 14, 2021
Wolfeye:

Hi. Yup I’m up. Whatsup?

How do I contact you outside of NL?
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Wolfeye: 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Lynette2cute:

How do I contact you outside of NL?

Err....you don’t. Lol
Re: 7 Places You Should Not Woo A Woman In 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
Wolfeye:

Err....you don’t. Lol

but...Insta @hustlerbreed2

Thanks. You can edit and take off your handle.

(1) (Reply)

Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.