Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction (34414 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Esepayne(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Opiletool:
Who are they?
New Arsenal coach
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by olagamalin(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
HRich:
SEE WHAT ANGRY MUGABE IS SAYING ABOUT PAUL POGBA
AFTER CHELSEA 1-0 MANCHESTER UNITED!
I still find it difficult to understand how a tall Pogba with a
conspicuous colourful hair style can become invisible during
games. I looked for him throughout the Chelsea vs
Manchester United match but couldn't find him.
As a Manchester United fan, it was sad to watch a £32
million
Kante playing like two midfielders while our £89 MILLION
Pogba can't even play like one.
Mocking Pogba's £89 MILLION price tag is the only reason
# Kante saves all his goals till he plays Manchester United.
On current form, Paul Pogba is the best none attacking, none
defending and none midfielding midfielder in the world.
I am angry because # Juventus took # Pogba on a free, gave
him a bunch of new hair cuts, taught him how to dab and
sold
him to Man United for £89m.
If Pogba is the most expensive player in the world, then I am
the most handsome president in the world!
After 90 minutes, Pogba made 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0
dribbles and 0 dabs. Some of us wanted him to dab. But we
were dissapointed.
Paul Pogba's role at Manchester United needs to be
assessed
by Jose Mourinho. He needs to play the important games on
the bench.
I think Juventus rubbed United. They sold the demo version
of
Paul Pogba them.
What Juventus did to Manchester United on Pogba is worse
than what MMM did to Nigerians. What Pogba is doing to
United and their fans who buys his jersey is worse than what
ultimate circle did to Nigerians.
End!
Brevity is the Soul of Wit
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Izen: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sharon6:
Those must go. Set her lose to go and meet her private jets owners hitting on her.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

I won't patronize you cos you're vindictive. People have severally explained this past week that Tboss' statenents were deliberately misconstrued by BBN and that the video was edited bu‭t you still choose to believe what you want. I wouldn't want to ever meet someone like you even though I'm in need of your products. Hating on a fellow human for no just cause.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by lonelydora: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
The good thing about this sometimes annoying bbn updates is even though I've never watched the show,I know a little of what's happening there.tongue

Just reading through comments on nl gives me enough info.And nl comments are always on point.
grin grin

Try and watch it. It's entertaining. Don't follow what people say about it being immoral

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by olaoge(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=HRich post=54783276]SEE WHAT ANGRY MUGABE IS SAYING ABOUT PAUL POGBA
AFTER CHELSEA 1-0 MANCHESTER UNITED!
I still find it difficult to understand how a tall Pogba with a
conspicuous colourful hair style can become invisible during
games. I looked for him throughout the Chelsea vs
Manchester United match but couldn't find him.
As a Manchester United fan, it was sad to watch a £32
million
Kante playing like two midfielders while our £89 MILLION
Pogba can't even play like one.
Mocking Pogba's £89 MILLION price tag is the only reason
# Kante saves all his goals till he plays Manchester United.
On current form, Paul Pogba is the best none attacking, none
defending and none midfielding midfielder in the world.
I am angry because # Juventus took # Pogba on a free, gave
him a bunch of new hair cuts, taught him how to dab and
sold
him to Man United for £89m.
If Pogba is the most expensive player in the world, then I am
the most handsome president in the world!
After 90 minutes, Pogba made 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0
dribbles and 0 dabs. Some of us wanted him to dab. But we
were dissapointed.
Paul Pogba's role at Manchester United needs to be
assessed
by Jose Mourinho. He needs to play the important games on
the bench.
I think Juventus rubbed United. They sold the demo version
of
Paul Pogba them.
What Juventus did to Manchester United on Pogba is worse
than what MMM did to Nigerians. What Pogba is doing to
United and their fans who buys his jersey is worse than what
ultimate circle did to Nigerians.

Is That All??
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:
Can I vote 20times? I wanna vote 20times for my tboss she must win. How do I vote pls? I use MTN number

Text VOTE TBOSS to 32052

Tboss actually prayed for we that have been voting for her against all odds, even in the mist of all the hate.....may people help us in our time of needs even without knowing us.

I say a big AMEN to that. Teamtboss

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by LordTrezy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Izen:

I won't patronize you cos you're vindictive. People have severally explained this past week that Tboss' statenents were deliberately misconstrued by BBN and that the video was edited bu‭t you still choose to believe what you want. I wouldn't want to ever meet someone like you even though I'm in need of your products. Hating on a fellow human for no just cause.
You better save your own skin before stretch mark finish your life....TBoss nah your sister. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
What's happening here? Who are these people? The only boss I know is Illbliss Oga Boss

What's Tbus? Debbie Rice? Baileys? Basing? Who are they please?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:
Can I vote 20times? I wanna vote 20times for my tboss she must win. How do I vote pls? I use MTN number

Text Vote TBoss to 32052. Sms costs N30

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please vote Debie-Rise
Kindly text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 to increase her chances of staying

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=okenwa post=54780294]Tboss must go ooooo

I wonder why your obsessed with tboss even when you don't like her. Week after week, all you shout is tboss must go this week, even after she stays u still carry her matter for head like garri.
How can your heart and soul be filled with so much hate and disgust for some one you've never met? Someone you don't know? How has tboss ever wrong you? You and ur likes seems to forget that bbnaja is just a game show...why can't your likes simply support and pray for thier favourite house mate while leaving who you hate alone? Wish you well, may you not reap what your sowing. May people not hate you without meeting or knowing you.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sharon6:
Those must go. Set her lose to go and meet her private jets owners hitting on her.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

I wonder why your obsessed with tboss even when you don't like her. Week after week, all you shout is tboss must go this week, even after she stays u still carry her matter for head like garri.
How can your heart and soul be filled with so much hate and disgust for some one you've never met? Someone you don't know? How has tboss ever wrong you? You and ur likes seems to forget that bbnaja is just a game show...why can't your likes simply support and pray for thier favourite house mate while leaving who you hate alone? Wish you well, may you not reap what your sowing. May people not hate you without meeting or knowing you

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jobabori:
Tboring should go please

How can your heart and soul be filled with so much hate and disgust for some one you've never met? Someone you don't know? How has tboss ever wrong you? You and ur likes seems to forget that bbnaja is just a game show...why can't your likes simply support and pray for thier favourite house mate while leaving who you hate alone? Wish you well, may you not reap what your sowing. May people not hate you without meeting or knowing you

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
dominique:

Text Vote TBoss to 32052. Sms costs N30

When do we start voting cos I wanna spend 1k on tboss

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:

When do we start voting cos I wanna spend 1k on tboss

Voting lines are open now till 8pm on Saturday. 1k will get you 33 votes for your girl, nice one

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Raydans: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make una stop dey nominate dis gurl na debbi rise. Wetin she do una sef.

It should have been dat yeye bisola instead.
And efe na my guy o. Why im con dey f up na

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
dominique:

Voting lines are open now till 8pm on Saturday. 1k will get you 33 votes for your girl, nice one

Tell me how to vote to avoid mistake. Will I just type tboss and send to that number?

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Raintaker(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:
So I was bored, picked up the R to watch some shii on TV

My nigga was like hol up, let's see some 18+ on BB shocked

My nigga smiling ,trying to make me see the sense there

Shii i be seeing. Make me realize ,, the end near

Boys dey subscribe to watch mandem compete 4 the 25 milli

Paired up with some hoe, but a g ain't expected to catch feelings

I could fuk real good, but can't touch a biatch under the sheet that ain't willing

And am like really, this shit shld be the definition of silly ...

Like hol up ...

Gotta play a game, deny my FAM for the doe

Fuk up , i pass the blame, Watch my friends turn into foes

Am a puppet , I am there to entertain

And do the people really feel me,I can't really ascertain

My people on the show get den free light, free clothes free water, free puss and even free food

Gonna say this one more time,gonna say it real good, real crude , anyone wasting time on this shit might actually be the real Fool !!!

grin grin
Na rap this one be

E be like Efe rap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by selfmadeboss: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
lol which one be bally and bassy again na
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:

Tell me how to vote to avoid mistake. Will I just type tboss and send to that number?

You type Vote TBoss to 32052. Nothing else.

Note the T and B are in capital letters. That's the right format.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by auska2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
angry grin[quote [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]author=Unimaginable123 post=54783698]forget all d comments online, watch it. It's da bomb. So addictive. I can't even wait for it to end to get my life back[/quote]am too addicted to the show I also love reading the funny comments on the screen
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by piecesprince(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Efe you wicked ooo why will you put people that just escaped eviction on your list again.you are doing that because you got enough support from people last time you where up for eviction
metroblogger:
This week nomination Monday was different from the previous ones as Biggie told housemates that the Ultimate head of house, Efe will only pick those that will be on eviction list this week, the housemates begged Efe not to put them up for nomination. Efe nominated Tboss, Debbie Rise, Bally and Bassey.

Biggie finally announced that Bally, Bassey, Tboss and Debbi Rise are up for possible eviction this week.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/tboss-bally-bassey-debbi-rise-bbnaija.html

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:
vote tboss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by DaySpringer: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
Efe did well.. My love for him tripled again tonight.. We all know Bisola won't go if Efe picks her,. And haters will still turn around to say Efe is a betrayer..Efe is loyal, that's why his fans are loyal to him..
Why do I have a feeling that big brother change ultimate head of house benefits, because in my opinion there is nothing ultimate about putting Efe in hot spot of voting four of his housemates...

Anyways I don't care about peoples hate cos I will always vote for him.. #teamEfe

My kidney wan burst ooooooo....

I have the feeling that the Ultimate Head of House should have picked the next evictee and We all know Who Efe would have picked.

The Unofficial Sponsor of Big Brother Naija
Biggie's Girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by DaySpringer: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Izen:

Go to youtube and watch the one Hour Video..

She plainly Said that the 25million will finish in a Week if she takes care of all she has to.

She is not here for the money because she has private Jet owners hitting on her but she pays them no mind (Why mention it then?)

In the Same Video, she called her Fellow Housemates Fucking idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by debbie223(f): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Efe did the rite tin but now he has more haters than b4 kos biggie set him up,so teamEfe we need to buckle up and get ready to tripple our votes when the time comes.up teamIgweEfe.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Mediapace: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
dominique:

You type Vote TBoss to 32052. Nothing else.

Note the T and B are in capital letters. That's the right format.

Miss dominique exhilarated with BBnaija embarassed
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by GloriaNinja(f): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
I sense Bassey Might be evicted.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by laviecontinue: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
gobbe that's predictable is that one a gobbe the nomination was so predictable. Reality show with No adult stuff, no fight no drama everyone doing padi padi people voting out and hating on house mates who's giving us drama is that one a reality show?

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Setting the right mood, or ambience, plays an important role in our day-to-day activities, that's why we present to you "Oriental Scents Industrial Diffuser"
Oriental Scents Diffuser is a medium of fragrance that can help to promote the wellbeing of a person's emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states.
5 Things you should know about the Oriental Scents Industrial Diffusers
1. You plug it just like your standing fan and it can be regulated.
2. It comes with a 200ml (or more) oil jar which can last for 3 months based on usage.
3.One diffuser can cover 400 square meter which is the size of an Olympic swimming pool.
4. You get to create a customised scent for each diffuser which means your environment will always have a distinct aura.
5. It has LED light which provides soft illumination.
DM, Call/Whatsapp 09068226911

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by talktonase(m): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2017
ednut1:
What is tboss grin
A buffalo with a nose ring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / Bbnaija: Tacha Reconciles With Thelma After Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.