Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction (34407 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Dmec(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
ednut1:
What is tboss grin
Tboss means tiny boss
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Carter4luv(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
T.boss has 7.5 odds
Bassey. 6.0 odds
Bally. 20 odds
Debbie. 10 odds

Bet now
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Naturalobserver(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
martynz50:
the meaning of tboss is when someone looks and behaves like a white witch grin
white witch my ass.JEALOUSY WILL TAKE U NO WHERE.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Naturalobserver(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What's happening here? Who are these people? The only boss I know is Illbliss Oga Boss

What's Tbus? Debbie Rice? Baileys? Basing? Who are they please?
FACETIOUS.its an english word meaning a stupid annoying person who tries to b witty or funny.am i directing it to u?ur innerself has d answer
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Phestosuah(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Biggie is the only intermediary between viewers and the house mates.
In events like these, sponsors always have their favorite interest.
hiding consequences of an occurrence before it happens is a planned intention.

Hence, i felt the organizer of the Bbnaija set Efe Up..(1. to reduce his fans based, so other HM can develop fans, which will bring more money via voting).
(2. Will be discussed after Saturday's party...want you to observe things from that party)

HOW EFE WAS SET UP!

In such task that determined the ultimate head of house, there should be no reason to state where each housemate will stand...
EFE had the complete letters on his track intentionally....(if not, how come Debie rise and balley couldn't get one or two letter towards the end of their searching) and why did Efe get his's in close range.

If any of the House mate won this tasks, the consequence might or will be different..i tell you, its a game of interest and bringing more money in...

Anyone else might be asked to deliver two or three HM for possible eviction, but why Four at once from Efe?

EFE NOMINATING other HM...

to prove himself strong and not to break the planned rules, he has to do has been asked.

His reasons for people He nominated made him more stronger....He's obvious doesn't get along easily with TBoss and Debbie Rise..But for Bassey and Bally...none of them can take Marvis and Bisola's space in his kidney...

SO "if Bassey comes back,fine and if he does'nt fine" He said.

for Balley, it was tight for him..but No one will sacrifice his crush or his prospective lover to a viable competitor..And in his kidney, he wouldn't want to offer Bisola, if not He(Efe may face Bisola's fans in the court of vote and hating posts on social media)

Yet, He thinks Bally will comfortably return among others...

WHY WAS HE (EFE) FEELING BAD AFTERMATH?

He felt bad after the nomination considering Debbie rise Pitching speech and possibilities for her still remaining in the house...(like someone was telling me DonJazzy was talking about signing her(DRise)of a thing when he came to the house for the studio session...(Don't know how far true is that)
Debbie Rise has more to offer along side with Bassey among the four nominated Housemates..

So, He(EFE) doesn't want to be held responsible for her eviction even thou he feels she plays around everybody in the house to attache with their emotions...

WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR WHO SO EVER YOU CHOOSE TO SUPPORT?

this is one of the reasons why we are 6th most happy nation in Africa, this might transcend been the 10th in the world..Simply because we find joy in everything that comes around us...regardless of the cost...Be it rumor oooo, blasphemy ooo, propaganda ooo....name it...

like a friend jokingly said..."if APC won election with propaganda, is cool. if they rule for four years with propaganda and lies is fine..as long as it doesn't kill or physically destroy one another, unlike the era of politics of Do,Believe me or Die" by hoodlums.
And these propaga'lies keep a lot busy and happy or probably challenged...So pick up your Phone/Pc and be happy....

Let's see Value not Gobbe @Bbnaija...

just syaing these;
.what if everyone stops dancing @ the party like one of the Housemates..what do u think the party will look like?
.what if everyone eats like one of the house mate.. don't you think you have use your money (tru ya votes) to feed 7 Nigerians expatriates in foreign land?
.what if .................abeg add una own..

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Naturalobserver:
FACETIOUS.its an english word meaning a stupid annoying person who tries to b witty or funny.am i directing it to u?ur innerself has d answer

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Naturalobserver:
white witch my ass.JEALOUSY WILL TAKE U NO WHERE.
jealousy ke? i be woman?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by DaySpringer: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Izen:

You're just a hater. Go look for your own private jet owners to hit on you. She mentioned it to make a point that she would rather work for her money. When did that become a crime? This is just jealousy on your part. And yes, her housemates deserve to be called idiots. Because what she called them is not as worse as the victim blaming stunt they pulled on her during the kemen saga. They're bunch of evil hypocrites who just can't stand that not everyone will behave like them. Sadly they tend to depict the attitude of most Nigerians as I can see the same damn behavior here. At the end of the day, the reason most of you hate Tboss is just ridiculously petty, I mean because of "private jets"?? Try harder. It's hypocritical because other housemates have done worse things than her. Many of you just can't stand the fact that she is half-Nigerian. Be honest with yourselves and let us hear word. This has nothing to do with what she said or didn't, you hated her before she made that statement. Very unhappy people. Rubbish.

She is proud... That statement depicted Pride and it was also a dumb statement because instead of stating other sources of income, she mentioned the one that is coming because of her Beauty. Come on..
It sounded Shallow and Vain.

She believes that because she is 33 and half nigerian she is better than the rest of the House-mates there and it shows and they can get the vibe off her.

You're really dumb if you think we hate her because of "Private Jets", Ridiculously Stupid even.
We can't stand that she is half-nigerian?
You have a racial inferiority complex. Disgusting. is she the only half-caste in this country? What the Bleep value does her half-genes have?
Stop idolising her because she is half nigerian.

Tboss is manipulative, petty, Proud, vain.
And that's why we don't like her..

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
Are you ashamed of your genderall feminists must hear this
If u ask me na who i go ask grin
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
scholar90:
Who else has this issue when trying to vote via wechat?
I ve Bn getting dis prompt since last wk. any idea on how to resolve this pls?

The page is Africamagictv
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Izen: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2017
DaySpringer:

She is proud... That statement depicted Pride and it was also a dumb statement because instead of stating other sources of income, she mentioned the one that is coming because of her Beauty. Come on..
It sounded Shallow and Vain.

She believes that because she is 33 and half nigerian she is better than the rest of the House-mates there and it shows and they can get the vibe off her.

You're really dumb if you think we hate her because of "Private Jets", Ridiculously Stupid even.
We can't stand that she is half-nigerian?
You have a [b]racial inferiority complex[/b]. Disgusting. is she the only half-caste in this country? What the Bleep value does her half-genes have?
Stop idolising her because she is half nigerian.

Tboss is manipulative, petty, Proud, vain.
And that's why we don't like her..

Trust me, that describes you more than it does me. Because you've proven my point yet again. "She is proud", "she is this"... Blah blah blah.... Very childish reasons for hating someone. I maintain my stance because all you've written up there is not as bad as what many of the other housemates have done, yet they don't incur this kind of hate. On a very moral stand, being proud is a lesser evil than a lot of other atrocities that has been committed in that house. Suddenly being proud is worse than being drunk to stupor to the extent that someone is cleaning up your vomit or being proud is worse than giving head on live TV?? Yet this folks are still defended day in day out. See why I won't buy your hypocrisy?? I wasn't even following until I saw the hate buzz this girl was generating and was wondering why?? I later found out that the hate was extremely disproportionate to the alleged offense committed and that was how I started staning her. So guess what, she got more fans because of your hate. Same was Debbie gets more fans because idiots won't stop calling her ugly. Humans being need to stop being bullies. Mehn, check yourselves. Even those I don't agree with their live styles in that house, I never use degrading words on them, never. It's not worth it. Look inward and change for the better. I'm out.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by scholar90: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks dominique. Tried that as well still didnt work.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by scholar90: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Calling on all nairalanders,
Pls vote for talent, intelligence,humility, confidence,composure,efficiency,effectiveness,leadership, etc.
cant imagine a bbnaija without this qualities, if u ve bn up with d show u ld understand bassey encompasses
all these. Lets keep him safe, he deserves it, pls look beyond hate and vote for credibility,voting for
quality has never been and would never be a waste. whether its wechat or send sms VOTE Bassey to 32052.
#teambassey, #teamdebie-rise #teambassey-rise and all the other teams who love bassey,
he's bae,he's the real G, lets keep him. Its thursday already.... time's ticking....
Thank you for your kindness. May God grant your heart desires as you vote for quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / #bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.