Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five (11707 Views)

The Rise in Organ Disease: How Traffickers Steal Kidneys In Nepal / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State. / Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
I was watching a TV broadcast and learnt of a question that was asked from one of the contestants for Miss Philippine, USA which reads: " If you were to have only one functioning sense organ of the five; which one would you want it to be and why?" And the lady began to stutter.

These are the five sense organs: The Skin, The eyes, The ears, The nose and The Tongue. So, if you were in the lady's shoes, what sense organ would it be and why?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Ngenge(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Eye. Life witout sight is unimaginable to me. A blind man must be led by anoda

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ngenge: Eye. Life witout sight is unimaginable to me. A blind man must be led by anoda
Hmmm...
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Seeing they say is believing, so i'll rather have an eye and believe grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Seeing they say is believing, so i'll rather have an eye and believe grin
Lmao! But seriously, I also thought the question was a no-brainer since the eyes are quite vital but have you ever thought about not having the sense of touch (skin) or taste (tongue)? cry That scenario I believe maybe more frustrating.

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Afam4eva(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Lmao! But seriously, I also thought the question was a no brainer since the eye is quite important but have you ever thought about not having the sense of touch (skin) or taste (tongue)? cry That scenario I believe maybe more frustrating.
Does not having a "sense of touch" imply that if one is being beaten, it won't hurt? If that's the case then good riddance...

As for taste, hmmm, i like the taste of my food very much but i think i like my sight more.

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2013

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Does not having a "sense of touch" imply that if one is being beaten, it won't hurt? If that's the case then good riddance...

As for taste, hmmm, i like the taste of my food very much but i think i like my sight more.
You should be a comedian. grin

Yes, you are right wiv ur kweshion but the loss of your sense of touch also involves not knowing what the 'enjoyment of intimacy' feels like.

Taste...hmmm...make I no go dia. Some foods are damn delicious. tongue grin

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
sholay2011:

Yes, you are right wiv ur kweshion but the loss of your sense of touch also involves not knowing what the 'enjoyment of intimacy' feels like.

I thought of this too but what you don't know won't hurt you. When i was in secondary school, a girl could virtually strip in front of me and i wouldn't feel a thing and that's because i didn't know about the thing. So, if you don't know about it then you can't feel it. lol grin

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Excelboi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
It has to be the nose cos without it you wont even live to use your eyes as you wont be able to breath. It has to be btw the eyes and the nose.

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Excelboi: It has to be the nose cos without it you wont even live to use your eyes as you wont be able to breath. It has to be btw the eyes and the nose.
God punish nose. I thought one could breathe with the mouth.

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
sholay2011:

Oh well..grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh well..grin

SOM!!!!!! shocked grin grin grin grin Bad geh. cool
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by prof800(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought of this too but what you don't know won't hurt you.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=prof800][/quote]
Prof...I need your opinion.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin lmao....I'm enjoying this thread!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by sholay2011(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
speedyboi: grin lmao....I'm enjoying this thread!
Oga...your opinion is needed. *Grabs his shirt* You no dey go anywia. angry cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Popowaa: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
I need skin to feel all the good things abt sex,if i see and i cannt feel heavenly feeelings what is the use?
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Rexphobia(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wait let me ask ifa
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Kslib(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eyes of course na..
If i no see nyash and bosoms for 1week,i no sure say man go survive oo..
I wont blind and start kicking myself when i hear people saying "olboy,see that nyash"..
All izz well!

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Coldfeet(f): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
My beuriful sekcy eyez!! Infact it will be harvested and donated when I pass! grin
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by royale442(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
My eyes! Because of nairaland. You'll wouldn't be commenting if you were blind.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
nawaoo wetin i go do nw.make i take eyes oo.atleast i go run from trouble if i see it
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Babymyne: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
i jst closed my eyes and imagined i'm blind. its scary! for me,its d eyes,anyday anytime! i cnt imagine life without my eyes!
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by bright007(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
the eye is the most important sense organ...
so i choose the eye.

also,i have always thought about if it were possible to make the skin senseless so that i do not feel pain anymore.
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
i would want my joystick to function,while other can die for all i care,sorry,i also want my hands in order to pull clothes off,mouth too to suck.....
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by kennosklint(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
na pennis oo
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by 50calibre(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sense of sight!! Without sight, your life is almost useless. I want to be able to see and admire my surroundings
Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by Coldfeet(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yomieluv: i would want my joystick to function,while other can die for all i care,sorry,i also want my hands in order to pull clothes off,mouth too to suck.....
simply say you want skin sense organ!! Which one be all this tory?

Re: If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five by UyiIredia(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Geez men ! I had to think between sight and touch_for obvious reasons_but I guess sight will do. Darkness ain't cool.

Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Grand Nairaland (beach) Party / See The Full Nude Photos This Benin Girl Posted On Facebook