Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today (409 Views)

2nd Edition Of Higher Institution Football League Starts Today / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today by Newbeginnings(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fitnessdoctor:
Please Mr. Newbeginnings support my ebook launch by creating a thread with this topic "The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today".. Thank you so much

Hello guys..

Well I am have been trying to empower and motivate Nigerians for a sometime now. Posting tips and asking questions which will surely help..

And now a brother comes to me for help and why wouldn't I? I have already gotten my copy of the ebook that goes together with the One Week Sleep Challenge and I can say the design is great. But I am still reading through the pages.. It is a short ebook.. About 22 pages including the header..

This ebook titled "How To Fall Asleep In One Minute" goes along with the One Week Sleep Challenge which you see up there...

The ebook according to FitnessDoctor contains the requirements and instructions you need to follow to get better sleep and get more out of your life..

Here is the link he gave me for the ebook.. http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Please create a thread about this to make people more aware.. it is the least you could do to help those going through this problem and those who have friends through this problem..

I have done my part. Please those I follow and every nairalander should do theirs
Re: The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today by Epositive(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
two refrigerated bottles of kunu would surely do the justice! cool cool
Re: The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today by McBrooklyn(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today by Epositive(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cheesy
transgendered?

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries 2 Woman Same Day / Wedding Invitation / Marriage, Fornication, Multiple Sex-partners, Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.