Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (82585 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Agent of destruction, I pity the guy.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by jaz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros abeg which one again be general hellfire
emeijeh:
What is this world turning into?

And to think that satan will welcome and usher her into a cool castle in hell is a mistake on her part.

Her place might be hotter than the general hellfire.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by segzyogondus(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
This shows she has never being involved in a relationship which lasted this long or she just wanted to create news for herself
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by salt1: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Poor misguided child!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by micflo28(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
jez went from speechless to voiceless..... waaaaahhhh sad shocked
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Joysmith2: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't understand,,, celebrating 4months anniversary as boyfrd and girlfrd,,,while her mate are celebrating 5yrs anniversary in there marriages.....

Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by k9ine(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
How funny and sad.
It's funny when the female folks accuse men of treating them as sex objects, while women has chosen that that the only thing they can offer all of mankind is sex and their sexuality.
Sons and daughters of Adam dey their own jeje, one craze woman go come show the whole world her unclothedness: for house, party, school, roadside, upload for internet, church kpakpa.
Na the name wey you give yourself na im people go call you.
So how do women expect men to see them
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Codes151(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's y they always stupid
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Cityguy: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Stupid! The guys don't expose themselves but those whose bodies need to be more cherished allow low lives do all sorts of abuse on them for foolish reasons. O maa to ye e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by emeijeh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Abeg who be that yellow babe for your fb messenger?
Hhhmmmm na dat one your eyes see?!
Badt guy
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Hhhmmmm na dat one your eyes see?!
Badt guy

grin

As I wan marry soon so e no bad I eat all the food when I fit eat before I commit fully grin grin
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

grin

As I wan marry soon so e no bad I eat all the food when I fit eat before I commit fully grin grin
Na US she dey.. .. and besides, face your wife to be abeg.. .. . Welcome to the club.
When is d weddding?
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Na US she dey.. .. and besides, face your wife to be abeg.. .. . Welcome to the club.
When is d weddding?

LOL

In 6 months time bro. Will invite you guys.

You guys cant make it due to one reason or the other. Will be sure to send your gifts cool
Re: South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic by Bism(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2017
no malice but and my deepest sympathy to those affect. why do i think that most SA people look like autism patient. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.