Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93353 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by boman2014: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
A South African lady known as Zethu Ankosi on Twitter, has lashed out at Nigerian men after narrating her experience with a Nigerian man who slid into her DM.

According to the Ankosi, she and the Nigerian man known as Lawrence Okoro started chatting on Twitter and the conversation was all smooth until she revealed she was in South Africa and could only come to see him if he took care of her flight expenses.

The Nigerian man who wasn't pleased to hear that the lady lives in South Africa, said he wasted his time chatting with her; ''What the hell, you just made me waste time and data on a fruitless journey'' he wrote

To which the South African girl asked if he was used to spending money ''on his cheap Nigerian girls''.

It led to an exchange of words between the pair, and the South African lady posted the screenshots of the chat on her Twitter handle.

''Stupid Nigerian Men with misplaced priorities, go do that with the prostitutes calling themselves ladies in your poor country @LawrenceOkoroTL'' she captioned her post.

See the chats below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZethuANkosi/status/1253545454664658945?p=v

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by boman2014: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
more

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by OluwasureGig: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
mtcheww see as I rush book space thinking say na better thing wey happen. this is just a failed transaction between a client and a man because of distance. op don't disturb us with this kind of news next time

446 Likes 27 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nigeriawarlord(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
The rand to naira comparison is rubbish!

The Zethu lady is a pure gold digger and a prostipreneur.

I blame the young man for allowing a fifthy little thing to make derogatory remarks against the undisputed Giant of Africa!

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
That escalated quickly cheesy Bad combination, I say grin

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by mofeoluwadassah: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
The guy fvcked up now sad

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by OluwasureGig: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
but why are y'all South Africans obsessed with Nigerians.

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by SenecaTheYonger: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
How can he do something like that? Why did he suddenly become rude? Is this the alpha male I keep hearing about?

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Obsessed how?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by OluwasureGig: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Obsessed how?
read the chats between the business woman and her potential client again and see how she was the first to call out Nigerian girls and Nigeria.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
OluwasureGig:

read the chats between the business woman and her potential client again and see how she was the first to call out Nigerian girls and Nigeria.

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na e make i dey tell naija guys "anything una wan do or dey do with foreign women,make una do am well.una represent all of us".

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
boman2014:
A South African lady known as Zethu Ankosi
on Twitter, has lashed out at Nigerian men
after narrating her experience with a Nigerian
man who slid into her DM.

According to the Ankosi, she and the Nigerian
man known as Lawrence Okoro started
chatting on Twitter and the conversation was
all smooth until she revealed she was in
South Africa and could only come to see him
if he took care of her flight expenses.

The Nigerian man who wasn't pleased to hear
that the lady lives in South Africa, said he
wasted his time chatting with her; ''What the
hell, you just made me waste time and data
on a fruitless journey'' he wrote

To which the South African girl asked if he
was used to spending money ''on his cheap
Nigerian girls'' .

It led to an exchange of words between the
pair, and the South African lady posted the
screenshots of the chat on her Twitter
handle.

''Stupid Nigerian Men with misplaced
priorities , go do that with the prostitutes
calling themselves ladies in your poor country
@LawrenceOkoroTL'' she captione her post

See the chats below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZethuANkosi/status/1253545454664658945?p=v
And this thread is to achieve what exactly?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
OluwasureGig:

its actually the other way around. This thread itself is an example

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
...Nigerian women are prostitutes yet she is the one who is begging for flight expenses while asking if he can afford it.

ok o!

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Dande55: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol. I don't blame the lady a bit.
Just take a look at this NL and see how they all gang up and demean their women. Calling them hoes, this and that. Why won't a foreigner do the same? Lool.
They keep elevating these foreigners while the foreigners also see them as trash.

I don't blame the SA woman atall.
Keep calling your mothers, sisters, and future wives hoes etc.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MduZA: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
IronGalaxy:
And this thread is to achieve what exactly?

south Africa this south Africa that...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even for this COVID season?

Na the guy find trouble sha

14 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by gbami(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Honestly, it was so fast... grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How can he do something like that? Why did he suddenly become rude? Is this the alpha male I keep hearing about?
Lol
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
My hatred for South Africans keeps rising. Lol

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Truth be told here,the naija guy started being rude complaining about him wasting his time and data...yes most Naija girls are just gold diggers who won't put their brains and hands to work.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Shormiey(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is what I called romance gone wrong....mad combination angry

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Graysons: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good for the Fool.Next time stick your nose where it belongs okoro.

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And so, what does that have to do with the rest of us? Many South Africans don't like Nigerians, but "obsessed" is kind of a stretch.

Most South Africans don't like Nigerians, so where does that leave you? On the hating side?

This is a Nigerian platform, just so you know.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Balogunodua(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lolz,
Pot calling kettle black, we all know Southafrican the HIV capital of the world has the highest number of hoes in African

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by James4bright(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
veteranExboy:
Truth be told here,the naija guy started being rude complaining about him wasting his time and data...yes most Naija girls are just gold diggers who won't put their brains and hands to work.

And you think South African girls are different? They are bigger gold diggers with their lazy ass men. Learn to stand by your own.

She made a good number of our ladies look bad right there.

93 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.