Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (58188 Views)

Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by omoharry(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Filashade:
Some naija men here saying she is a hoe for getting a divorce and she will be jumping from one man to another.

Wooow look at the world we are in.

Every time they always blame the woman, they don't even know what she has been through but obviously Women are the evil ones abi? Men are so innocent.

Sometimes I wish women wouldn't need men especially to make babies etc coz I tire for them.

Only real men would listen and take note not judge every woman or generalize.

Seriously all i see now with marriage is hell. Even watching my own parents, its a disgrace and people are really miserable in it. I will just adopt kids.

Mtchhhhewwwwwwwwwwww!!

angry angry angry
Exactly as you have written..its a mans world after all. sometimes i feel adoption is the way to go for matured single women without children or those that are too scared to get married..at least nobody will come and shame you for not even having any kids.This option sometimes crosses my mind whenever i see the various marital issues in Nigeria; how women are made to endure all form of inhuman treatment in in the name of marriages and they are expected to be silence and persevere through it all. Then when they leave, they will be called all kind of negative names.so many of them have lost their lives to violence from their husbands some have died of high blood pressure from their cheating and irresponsible husbands.Some marriages are good though but i believe many Nigerians are pretending about having a perfect marriage when its actually a terrible one. This woman is the only one that know why her divorce is worth celebrating..she is the one that wears the shoe and no body should judge.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by imranMotunrayo(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Free from bondage

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
She escaped.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

If only 50% of our men will start seeing women on a perspective like mine, u ladies will realise dat everything abt u is overrated....
Who cares!. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just give her some days...I hoe she won't regret it
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

I guess when that her next marriages crashes.

She will leave him
Enjoy her freedom from another prison

Take her time to fück around as the hoe she is

Then settle down with another good man to victimize

Una never get sense. No wonder most of you are used as baby mama's because una dey worthless. A woman celebrating her divorce is probably the reason for it in the first place undecided

Well she is probably celebrating because the court already gave her 60% of the guy's wealth. Gold diggers everywhere on this thread. NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY cry

Don't worry. If you have a sister or daughter that is being beaten, cheated on and constantly embarrassed, simply revert back to the myopic nonsense you've written up there and forward it back to her. I pity the lady who will live under your roof as a wife.

I won't dispute the fact that there are bad women out there but never generalize or judge. I know a family friend that died as a result of complications arising from the beatings she received from her husband. When asked why he did it the man even had to confess that she was a good woman just that he was having issues at work. If she had gotten a divorce won't she be alive and well today?

Your comment is totally uncalled for and wicked. And to think people liked it. Very sad.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by alldbest: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
GOD bless ur wisdom and critical thinking..

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Filashade:
Some naija men here saying she is a hoe for getting a divorce and she will be jumping from one man to another.

Wooow look at the world we are in.

Every time they always blame the woman, they don't even know what she has been through but obviously Women are the evil ones abi? Men are so innocent.

Sometimes I wish women wouldn't need men especially to make babies etc coz I tire for them.

Only real men would listen and take note not judge every woman or generalize.

Seriously all i see now with marriage is hell. Even watching my own parents, its a disgrace and people are really miserable in it. I will just adopt kids.

Mtchhhhewwwwwwwwwwww!!

angry angry angry

It is so disgusting and disturbing. I blame their mothers. If they had set a good example that women are to be respected and not tolerate the brutal excesses of their abusive fathers, they would know better.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Who cares!. grin

Who do u think will notice wen u do or dont care? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
She looks like a gold digger, wetin concern? na her luck.

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Who do u think will notice wen u do or dont care? grin grin grin
That one concern you...I don't give a fùck!. grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
That one concern you...I don't give a fùck!. grin
Better that way....cos even if u are giving I ain't collecting at gunpoint...
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Could be she was forced into the marriage by her parents or the man was just a tyrant cheesy.may we never end up with the devil incanate as husband orr wife...
Amin! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
What a shame!

The man could have been a jerk or a devil but an outright celebration of divorcing the very person you chose from the whole world as husband is going way to far. Is she celebrating her initial stupidity or her failure to have made her home work or even the now freedom to explore? She should have gone quietly into her home, knelt down to God and pray she doesn't take decisions through her sensory perceptions again.

This is the depth of human failure.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
People don't marry wrong. They marry their kind. A godly man will marry a godly woman likewise a wayward man will marry a wayward woman. Gone are those days you are forced to marry. You are responsible for the choices you make.
Even a blind person doesn't marry wrongly. You have enough time to decide that is why there is something called courtship.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

If only 50% of our men will start seeing women on a perspective like mine, u ladies will realise dat everything abt u is overrated....
hmm hope u aint gay sad.only gay men have a bitter hatred towards women.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Omooniya1: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
veinless:
worth celebrating

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
to ban you wink
wat did I said wrong u are u Yoruba girl tet u neva act as one u make me feel bad
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by stoic6ix: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
She's free from the so-called prison she was in cheesy.
Go girl, enjoy your freedom and take your time to find the good man kiss
Dont quote me if you dont want thunder to fire you undecided

Na you thunder go fire! In fact, thunder wey go fire you still dey Masturbate

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
These are the type of oloriburuku women men should run from.

From what she did it's easy to know she's a nagging, insufferable drama queen.

The guy hot off lucky

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
wat did I said wrong u are u Yoruba girl tet u neva act as one u make me feel bad
Check your first comment undecided
stoic6ix:

Na you thunder go fire! In fact, thunder wey go fire you still dey Masturbate
Cant you see that thunder don fire you already undecided. Wait, you go feel like am like werepe

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
Check your first comment undecidedCant you see that thunder don fire you already undecided. Wait, you go feel like am like werepe
why did u supported her wen she did a bad thing
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u supported her wen she did a bad thing
so, getting a divorce from something that suck out joy from her is a bad thing? Do you even know what ladies go through just because of this thing called marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by sweetlaw: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lakebeyin:
I baffle when i hear couples set for divorce.. They ought to have known their ways nd moves. Getting married is 2 b able to endure and face another level in life. If u aint ready dnt go into marriage.. Stay outta extramarrital affairs, it mostly ends like these.

Shut up that ur gutter u call mouth. Marriage is not a do or die affair.

Why not save this advise for urself or d female in ur family so that even when ur/their husband's turns u/them to a punching bag, they can endure till u/they die.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Divorce everywhere this days, hmmm.

Let me reserved my comment.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
missomo:

Don't worry. If you have a sister or daughter that is being beaten, cheated on and constantly embarrassed, simply revert back to the myopic nonsense you've written up there and forward it back to her. I pity the lady who will live under your roof as a wife.

I won't dispute the fact that there are bad women out there but never generalize or judge. I know a family friend that died as a result of complications arising from the beatings she received from her husband. When asked why he did it the man even had to confess that she was a good woman just that he was having issues at work. If she had gotten a divorce won't she be alive and well today?

Your comment is totally uncalled for and wicked. And to think people liked it. Very sad.
That guy is known for his fish brain ideas. Dont bother your self talking to him, he was brought up that way.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by sweetlaw: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Franzinni:
I told a friend never to marry because marriage is useless now adays.... Just get a baby mama or two...

Thank God! I am happily married tho.. With two kids....
Glory be to the most high!!

Monkey!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
2mission:
I hate u so much
use that to get money wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.