Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (58208 Views)

Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by ubest1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Open gate for free donor, but remember HIV still dey town

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by abdulaz: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
People now celebrate divorce, baby mama, abortion and adultery openly.
People rush in and rush out of marriages.

I thought the Christian faithfuls said the Bible condemns divorce?

Fvck religion, everyone have got a choice though.

Another free puccy for randy men unlished grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clearly shows that her marriage was hell on earth...

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by moffat(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
moffat:
olosho kwontinu
any available flight i dey here, i dont want to fall for love again we can b playing hmmmm ladies
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by chillingbabe: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Godlychild: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well...I wonder what is worth celebrating in that

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's great,but she also celebrated with her engagement and pre wedding pics.If u are not ready for marriage ,stay away from it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol cheesy

Freedom is bliss sha but all the same one still need to get married grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
It must have been hell for her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

I guess when that next marriages crashes she will leave him, enjoy her freedom from the prison, take her time and find another good man.

Una never get sense.
Mr sense owner, when last did you use yours
It's glaring that it needs servicing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Can imagine... Celebrate abeg. An endless journey finally ended.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Lakebeyin(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
I baffle when i hear couples set for divorce.. They ought to have known their ways nd moves. Getting married is 2 b able to endure and face another level in life. If u aint ready dnt go into marriage.. Stay outta extramarrital affairs, it mostly ends like these.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Kindoo: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some men are not just bearable, they treat women like nothing. If that is true, she must have pass through hell.

Anyway
take a look, visit
www.wurana..com

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by HARJANI9000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
wow i think divorce is the new trend now. it happens like kilode very soon we will start picking asho ebi. for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Lakebeyin(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
I baffle when i hear couples set for divorce.. They ought to have known their ways nd moves. Getting married is 2 b able to endure and face another level in life. If u aint ready dnt go into marriage.. Stay outta extramarrital affairs, it mostly ends like these.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by vizkiz: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
Mr sense owner, when last did you use yours
It's glaring that it needs servicing

Ori ę

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:
if only she knew what she will be facing....
Do you know what she faced
Maybe what she's about to face is better than what she faced

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
princeemmma:
confirmed madness
Walahi this post is really Killing....Knock Out..
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Ori ę
k

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by alldbest: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am no one to judge, but a woman who would do this most likely was the problem with the marriage in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by vizkiz: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
k
Pain am tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by HARJANI9000(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
we shall even pick colour to match.
barbienazom:
Madam kuku throw divorcee's night party
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME...... .... .... .... AFONJA...MASSOB UNION AND IPOD DIOCESS say say say AMEN.
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Whoeppme:
Looks like she must have been going through hell tho
odensy...u must be naive or perhaps ruled by ignorance of what's the stats of divorces going on nowadays... undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
veinless:
worth celebrating
True, Well, divorce / separation is preferred than remaining in an acidic marriage which leads to domestic abuse / death, let them separate and have their peace cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
I told a friend never to marry because marriage is useless now adays.... Just get a baby mama or two...

Thank God! I am happily married tho.. With two kids....
Glory be to the most high!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just imagine, she is happy that her marriage is over. Some girls sha, make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
alldbest:
I am no one to judge, but a woman who would do this most likely was the problem with the marriage in the first place.
GOD bless ur wisdom and critical thinking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
She slays in her "post wedding" photoshot grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucky her. She is finally free from her controlling wife beating egoistic husband .....

Freedom at last ......................

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) by geozone: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
idiotic looking roach!! instead make you enter house quietly, you dey dey announce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.