Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage (24079 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Chiomaella: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2019
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Tuesday dissolved the four-year-old marriage of a businesswoman, Mrs Lydia Nwaru and Daniel, her husband.

The petitioner told the court that Daniel, with whom she had a daughter, wanted to be “househusband”.

The court’s President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, held that the husband’s repeated refusal to appear in court would not stop the proceedings.

“Throughout the duration of this case, the respondent refused to honour court processes, in spite of being served with all court processes. Therefore, the court has no other choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The court pronounced the marriage between Lydia and Mr Daniel Nwaru dissolved. Both parties, henceforth, cease to be husband and wife.

“Each of you should go on his or her separate way. The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour,” he said.

Koledoye said the only child of the marriage should be in the petitioner’s custody.

He ordered Daniel to be responsible for the child’s upkeep and education, whenever the need arises, and when he is gainfully employed.

Earlier, the petitioner said: “my husband is not ready to work. He prefers to stay at home. Whenever I complain about his idleness, he turns it to fight.

“I have been responsible for the upkeep of the family, including school fees and rent.”

She said she raised N120,000 for him to start a business but two weeks after she gave him the money, he did not do or say anything concerning the money.

“I gave him another N86,000 to register for a job; the money went into nothing.

“Thereafter, he started complaining that Nigeria was not suitable for progress; that he wanted to travel abroad to hustle,” she added.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/court-dissolves-lazy-mans-four-year-marriage/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Chiomaella:

“Thereafter, he started complaining that Nigeria was not suitable for progress; that he wanted to travel abroad to hustle,” she added.

/
hehehehe. Very funny..you wan go hustle abroad. Shameless man grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by lilmax(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
women

you don't know what your husband is going through, you just concluded he's lazy

maybe he's depressed and feel like like isn't worth it, maybe environment is not his thing that's why he talked about leaving the country, but no, his words doesn't matter, you only think about yourself

you just raised a change of how much again? and your ego is up

I urge the government should check on that man, he really needs to stay away from toxic people labelling him lazy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
As long as there is no agreement on “division of labor”, the marriage should be dissolved.

Good judgement! kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by LadySarah: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
support him all You want because it isnt your sister thatis married to him。
Ifhe is depressed he should speak up。Alll im sure of is that his pen。is will not forget to Work。

20 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:
women

maybe he's depressed and feel like like isn't worth it, maybe environment is not his thing that's why he talked about leaving the country, but no, his words doesn't matter, you only think about yourself

I urge the government should check on that man, he really needs to stay away from toxic people labelling him lazy

If both of them become depressed because of the country's situation and environment, who will pay the bills and fend for their child?

It is easy for him to sit at home and pass time knowing that there's income from his wife.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by liberalchick(f): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
lol this has to be sarcasm.

lilmax:
women

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Jasen1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry angry grin angry

See heading
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Jobac: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am yet to meet a lazy Igbo man except Mr. Daniel Nwaru mentioned in this report.

16 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by mostyg(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
She said she raised N120,000 for him to start a business but two weeks after she gave him the money, he did not do or say anything concerning the money.

“I gave him another N86,000 to register for a job; the money went into nothing.

NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN!
Daniel Nwaru is a shame to manhood!

Thereafter, he started complaining that Nigeria was not suitable for progress; that he wanted to travel abroad to hustle,” she added.
Na dem dem wailers sef!
Lazy mofos!

A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in America!
This is one of the Lazy youths PMB talked about!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Twenty47(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chaii.. From 'No food for lazy man' to 'No wife for lazy man'
Wonders shall never end.

7 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by gurunlocker: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
LadySarah:
support him all You want because it isnt your sister thatis married to him。
Ifhe is depressed he should speak up。Alll im sure of is that his pen。is will not forget to Work。

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Sundaypaul12345: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lazy marriage? Is lazy working? grin
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by NOC1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
i said it is IGANDO, lo and behold it is the kinda cases that court handle is...
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by BlackfireX: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
My own concern is the statue of ythe lady that holds the scale on one hand, and the sword on the other hand, while she is blindfolded....

In other climes she is always beautiful, but here in Nigeria she looks like shigidi \ arusi apiri api.

Shithole

4 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by nairalee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nj
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by olassybaba: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
K
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Fisiryorh(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
if you cannot Hustle in Nigeria,you can hustle Nowhere mate...#Period...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by ebonyggurl(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:
women

The dude is so lazy, he couldn't even get his asss to court once in order to defend himself undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Court should help dissolve marriage of all househusbands and housewives

No more leeching

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by JubrinElSudan: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
I need to see a picture of the man

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
DWJOBScom:

That’s the mistake they all make
They feel Europe/US/anywhere not Nigeria is so good that you just pick money off the street.
He’s truly lazy
You are so right
He ordered Daniel to be responsible for the child’s upkeep and education, whenever the need arises, and when he is gainfully employed.
Abegii, make dem no allow hunger kill the poor child o!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by bigdot1759(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:
women

sharap
Useless animal
Na dis kind lazy youth buhari dey talk

16 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

If both of them become depressed because of the country's situation and environment, who will pay the bills and fend for their child?

It is easy for him to sit at home and pass time knowing that there's income from his wife.

Obviously the un-depressed side boyfriend on the Wife will pay the Bills cheesy cheesy cheesy & be kpashing on the side.
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by toogbasky(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
In this part of the world it is shameful to be a househusband when it is ok the other way round, a man could work and take care of hos wife and kids for the rest of his life, but not ok the other way round,, in conclusion the man is lazy, you shudnt even be ok collecting money frm ur wife

3 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Born2Breed(f): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kai!!! These are the men that are really refered to as SCUM....

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by benkk015: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
They Neva beat they dey cry....Oshomole taught edo belongs to him,want to replacate what tinubu is doing in Lagos,No Way!
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Badooguy: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
2 Thessalonians 3:10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / What Do I Do About My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.