Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? (1893 Views)

Poll: If Tiger Woods is your husband, would you divorce him?

Yes: 38% (7 votes)
No: 44% (8 votes)
Later: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence / My Husband Would Be Coming Back From Netherlands, How Do I Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2009
I don't think Tiger Woods would marry any NL
Since, he hates black women
. tongue
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2009
candylips:

^^^ nah that doesn't rhyme
Gosh, you freshie cheesy
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by candylips(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2009
ibkaye:

Gosh, you freshie cheesy

what do u mean by freshie undecided
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by AloyEmeka9: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2009
Nigerian women can be silly at times. Imagine the comments below;

She who deserts the husband because he was tempted is not a good wife. A lot of women are out there waiting to enter and will tolerate the man so far their own right reaches them. I will show him love -Rubby Acholonu, businesswoman
Show him love for cheating on you?. Are you kidding me?

And this one is the silliest:

Ninety nine per cent of men cheat not to talk of a young man with that kind of wealth. I will rather concentrate in keeping my marriage by ignoring the rubbish scandal and beg him in the bedroom to protect himself well from STD and HIV if he must do mistresses. As long as I am loved and cared for by my cheating husband, I would stay. Men are animalistic in nature when it comes to sex. It is only by God’s grace that good wives stay in marriage. This is simply the fact of life.

I won’t divorce -Dorcas James, teacher

Beg him to cheat on you?
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 22, 2009
ibkaye:

A lion would never cheat on his wife. . . but a tiger wood cheesy
ha, I love that. smart girl cheesy
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by lovemoi2(f): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2009
[size=14pt]STUP.ID QUESTION

TIGER WOOD DONT FIND BLACK WOMEN ATTRACTIVE[/size]

TALKLESS OF A NIGERIAN WOMAN grin
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by AloyEmeka9: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2009
Says who?. Black women are not just bold enough to hit on him. They prefer dating other men like Flavo Flav. wink
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by lovemoi2(f): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2009
^^^^
you must be drunk grin
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by AloyEmeka9: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Don't you love flava? wink wink wink
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by saintneo(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2009
i aint a homo
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by AloyEmeka9: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2009
Who knows?
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by sweetpie23: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
Divorce without question
Re: If Tiger Woods Is Your Husband, Would You Divorce Him? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Says who?. Black women are not just bold enough to hit on him. They prefer dating other men like Flavo Flav. wink
Satys who? BET? I swear people watch too much tv and eat up what the media tells them then come and regurgitate it here as absolute fact. Only tricks and desperate females go on those BET shows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quiting For Nothing: / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.