Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (8775 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by domorehill: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tiger Woods' had extramarital affairs with ten other white ladies and none of this ladies were blacks Africans, he Tiger woods’ is half black and is married to Swedish blonde Elin Nordegren and leaves in American and travels the worlds on his PGA thing, he is also the world richest sport man of all time, now i have always know there was a reason with black African women, but to have Tiger woods’ prove it so internationally makes me wonder, Black women need to change their perception, demand, methodology of life and money conscious life style, there are so many issue we brother have with African woman and that’s the reason most of them are unmarried ( African Women ) and we want nothing to do with them.

Moore,UK.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
He's a racist angry
he hates black women
. angry
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
Another Black women bash thread? and you Black men are saints eh? So these 14 women who allegedly slept with him are good right? so good that they are selling their souls to the media right? Well black women would rather stay single than date or marry self-hating Negros who use cheap excuses to date outside. Its one thing to have preference but to pit one race over another and make one of them superior is just below the belt and selfhating. Remember you too have "black women" in your family.

That is all. angry

4 Likes

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by KennyG6(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tiger reserves the right to "do" anyone he likes,
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
mama-gee:

He's a racist angry
he hates black women
. angry
The self-hating man distanced himself from the black race calling himself polynesian or some other name I cannot pronounce or spell but right about now media is treating him like a Black man. I hope she takes him to the cleaners and this will be a major lesson to black athletes who think just because the play a major sport, they have reached a level where by black women are no good for them.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by KennyG6(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
see "bad-belle" just cos the guy decides to date non-black he is now a racist ehn?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hey, I'm also racist.
I prefer only African Men and I see myself as an African rather than an African American.

When you stone me, plz watch he face. Anywhere else but the face.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
domorehill:

Tiger Woods' had extramarital affairs with ten other white ladies and none of this ladies were blacks Africans, he Tiger woods’ is half black and is married to Swedish blonde Elin Nordegren and leaves in American and travels the worlds on his PGA thing, he is also the world richest sport man of all time, now i have always know there was a reason with black African women, but to have Tiger woods’ prove it so internationally makes me wonder, Black women need to change their perception, demand, methodology of life and money conscious life style, there are so many issue we brother have with African woman and that’s the reason most of them are unmarried ( African Women ) and we want nothing to do with them.

Moore,UK.

you are very stupid, no offence, but you are very very very very dull again
no offence. first and for most what did all those women who slept with Tiger Wood
gain? do you have any  ideal whether he ask a black woman out before or not?
this is a sign that black women know what they want, and they do not just involve themself in nonsense
instead of you to be proud, that no black woman was involve in this mess, you are here shitting nonsense.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by SisiKill1: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hold up. . . Is he really using the fact that black women aren't among the women a married man cheated with as evidence that there's something wrong with black women? Really?

Rotflmao! How screwed up are you, OP?!

Lmao@ black women needing to change their money conscious life style coz they aren't having affairs with one of the richest men out there.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
rokiatu:

you are very silly, no offence, but you are very very very very dull again
no offence. first and for most what did all those women who slept with Tiger Wood
gain? do you have any  ideal whether he ask a black woman out before or not?
this is a sign that black women know what they want, and they do not just involve themself in nonsense
instead of you to be proud, that no black woman was involve in this mess, you are here shitting nonsense.

My dear you know if it were black women who crawled out of the woodworks claiming they slept with him, these Self-hating Negros would have crucified them and said "You see, this is why I dont date black women, they are golddiging sl.uts" Pathetic. I think black women are only too happy to dodge Negros like this.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by KennyG6(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear you know if it were black women who crawled out of the woodworks claiming they slept with him, these Self-hating Negros would have crucified them and said "You see, this is why I dont date black women, they are golddiging sl.uts" Pathetic. I think black women are only too happy to dodge Negros like this.
na lie oooo, black american women are just as bad,
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by omega25red(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
domorehill:

Moore,UK.

@ poster
youare wrong because what if the black women he tried to talk to rejected him on the basis that they already know he is married which might mean that again some white women just dont give a damn. Im saying that could be a reason. So dont generalise
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Hold up. . . Is he really using the fact that black women aren't among the women a married cheated with as evidence that there's something wrong with black women? Really?

Rotflmao! How screwed up are you, OP?!

Lmao@ black women needing to change their money conscious life style coz they aren't having affairs with one of the richest men out there.
My dear he is justifying their hoing, this shows ignorance and how deeply rooted his self-hatred is.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
@OP

A bit of retarded logic here.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kenny_G:

na lie oooo, black american women are just as bad,
We have bad in both races so why say a races badness is worse? Its all white women talking so proudly about how they bedded a "MARRIED MAN" here. These women are getting media attention, some may get their own reality show. Talk about being rewarded for home-wrecking. Yet some self-hating Negro is commending them. Incredible.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by mamagee3(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The self-hating man distanced himself from the black race calling himself polynesian or some other name I cannot pronounce or spell but right about now media is treating him like a Black man. I hope she takes him to the cleaners and this will be a major lesson to black athletes who think just because the play a major sport, they have reached a level where by black women are no good for them.

Don't mind him, it's because he's a billionaire
If he was as poor as a churchrat, he wouldn't have the nerve to come
close to a white woman talk less of marrying her, he's a shameless racist
I don't even like him, anyway
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by KennyG6(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

We have bad in both races so why say a races badness is worse? Its all white women talking so proudly about how they bedded a "MARRIED MAN" here. These women are getting media attention, some may get their own reality show. Talk about being rewarded for home-wrecking. Yet some self-hating Negro is commending them. Incredible.
there is no honour in what the girls did, and to be honest i dont have any sympathy 4 Tiger whatsoever, he had his fun now he needs to take his medicine, his only saving grace is that he had a pre-nup in place so at the end he wont be making any huge financial payout
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kenny_G:

there is no honour in what the girls did, and to be honest i dont have any sympathy 4 Tiger whatsoever, he had his fun now he needs to take his medicine, his only saving grace is that he had a pre-nup in place so at the end he wont be making any huge financial payout
They are re-negotiating that pre-nup. Apparently he is paying her to stay with him to keep his clean-cut image. She will get a good lawyer who will take him to the cleaners siting infidelity.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher:

The truth is that most black women are daft and dense block heads who have nothing to offer except to grab and grab and live off their man's wealth just to show off how silly and porus their brains are. Its a no brainner that tiger woods has nothing to do with black women unless he wont have been the richest man in sports today because these black under 35 imbeciles tagged women would have drained all his fortune on cars, weavons, handbags and jeans. It just shows how seriously silly black women are and its no wonder that the top richest men on the planet dont have anything black with a p*ssy besides them unless they would have been yesterday's news.

Coming to Nigerian women under 35, i can imagine if tiger woods have met a Nigerian chic, he would have dumped her backside after 2 minutes of mingling with that crack head LovePeddler because she would have been trying to beg him for N500 MTN recharge card or to make sure he takes her out to buys clothes and if possible send money back home to feed her retarded father in the village and to send her junior brother to school. Nigerian women can be that irritating and to be honest Black American women under still have more credibility than these Nigerian harlots!
I will like to believe your mom is white tongue

1 Like

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by KennyG6(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher:

The truth is that most black women are daft and dense block heads who have nothing to offer except to grab and grab and live off their man's wealth just to show off how silly and porus their brains are. Its a no brainner that tiger woods has nothing to do with black women unless he wont have been the richest man in sports today because these black under 35 imbeciles tagged women would have drained all his fortune on cars, weavons, handbags and jeans. It just shows how seriously silly black women are and its no wonder that the top richest men on the planet dont have anything black with a p*ssy besides them unless they would have been yesterday's news.

[b]Coming to Nigerian women under 35, i can imagine if tiger woods have met a Nigerian chic, he would have dumped her backside after 2 minutes of mingling with that crack head LovePeddler because she would have been trying to beg him for N500 MTN recharge card or to make sure he takes her out to buys clothes and if possible send money back home to feed her retarded father in the village and to send her junior brother to school. Nigerian women can be that irritating and to be honest Black American women under still have more credibility than these Nigerian harlots![/b]
LMAO!!!!!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
Internet thug, I bet beautiful black women make you shi-t yourself, you probably cannot even talk to them thats why you come to a faceless forum to vent. Lost soul, brothers and sisters pray for him. grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Internet thug, I bet beautiful black women make you shi-t yourself, your probably cannot even talk to them thats why you come to a faceless forum to vent. Lost soul, brothers and sisters pray for him. grin
ROFL
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by chiogo(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
What a retarded post that can only come from a retarded person!! People just want to bring black women into everything.
Ok, so he's half or a quarter black or whichever one he is, he doesn't call himself a black man and doesn't date or marry black women.

Exactly how is that Black women's problem? That is HIS own problem. If Black women are so materialistic then I guess his wife, who is asking for more money in order to stay in the marriage along with the other 10 white chicks he was cheating with are all BLACK WOMEN, right? And only a daft person would assume that any responsible/self-respecting black woman would want to have anything to do with him after this new reputation he has.

Seriously, this isn't so hard to know. The destruction of brain cells indeed.  embarassed
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by jalether(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Hey, I'm also racist.
I prefer only African Men and I see myself as an African rather than an African American.

When you stone me, plz watch he face. Anywhere else but the face.

This is one of the most intelligent post I have read in a while, all you people pointing accusing fingers on Tiger for being racist check yourself

ask una self this questions, Do you only date within your race or ethnicity?, Do you view your race as superior to any other race, if your answer to any of these

question is yes then you are just equally as racist as Tiger. shikena
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by sofadj(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
What a retarded post that can only come from a retarded person!! People just want to bring black women into everything.
Ok, so he's half or a quarter black or whichever one he is, he doesn't call himself a black man and doesn't date or marry black women.

Exactly how is that Black women's problem? That is HIS own problem. If Black women are so materialistic then I guess his wife, who is asking for more money in order to stay in the marriage along with the other 10 white chicks he was cheating with are all BLACK WOMEN, right? And only a daft person would assume that any responsible/self-respecting black woman would want to have anything to do with him after this new reputation he has.

Seriously, this isn't so hard to know. The destruction of brain cells indeed.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MsDiva1(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
If he slept with all Black women, Black women will be called gold diggers now that he didn't sleep with one Black women have a problem. Good God! Is there anything we can do to please you men?

1 Like

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
Everyone's a rascist by birth. We all have the natural tendency to group people into 'us' and 'them'~
when the ladies say all sorts like we african men are unfaithful and stuff we accept~
now our african women likewise need to accept their flaws and improve on them~
is there any african lady who's not over-suspicious and has got a 'trust' problem?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

If he slept with all Black women, Black women will be called gold diggers now that he didn't sleep with one Black women have a problem. Good God! Is there anything we can do to please you men?

Black women have issues, abeg!!!
Especially the Shaniquas and the Tyawana!!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by akintun: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
U guys should try and respect black women and stop bashing dem 4 no reason. if u give dem d type of respect u give white women, maybe they will become the type of women u want dem to be.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by idomababe(f): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
so the white women are not materialistic, ha ha ha i laugh at you,
Big up to my black sister that refuse to be involved with such rubbish,
Am very disgusted at all the white trailer ------ who were messing around with him,
And who do you blame, the silly black brother, who thinks white is better.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
So because one idiot prefers white pussie, I should start thinking something is wrong with me?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by redsky1: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
this black women bashing is becoming immature and boring.

all u men complaining should begin ur charity at home and tell ur own sisters to act right b4 looking outside at the rest of us.

women under 35 not married in nigeria?/ ha ha ha - jesus wept - so all u men in nigeria are marrying white and chinese women in nigeria abi!

please,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male.. / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? / Top Five Romantic Movies To Watch With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.