Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf (2662 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her. / “I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
lilbest4:
before we continue, how would you feel if you discover that another guy is smashing her? would you feel jealous? i

We have had sex.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by dhardline(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
I've a friend like that too. Known her for about 3years. Beautiful, smart and very kind atleast to an extent but no thought whatsoever concerning sex or even lust(which I don't even encourage in anyway) this is someone I can talk to for long hours, the gist is lit. In fact some of her friends even feel I want her but the funny thing is I've tried to even hook her up with a very good friend of mine. Would love her to marry a really nice guy though. It's a strange feeling though but sometimes I feel mine is tied to the fact that someone else had my heart.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Jodha(f): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
In dating and marriage, love without lust is useless and I personally prefer friendship and lust to love.

When love finds yhu.. Yhur perception about things would change..
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
BlueShine:

We have had sex.

U met her on the 4th of March..... N u have had sex.... Then on d 21st of March, u open a thread to say u ain't sexually attracted to her... After having sex with her n within a 17days interval.... Tell me u stopped being sexually attracted after u had sex with her....

Abeg, u have gotten what u needed, hence d *not sexually attracted* feeling.... Off to d next soft, kind, and good-natured lady abeg
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by SlimHan(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

U met her on the 4th of March..... N u have had sex.... Then on d 21st of March, u open a thread to say u ain't sexually attracted to her... After having sex with her n within a 17days interval.... Tell me u stopped being sexually attracted after u had sex with her....

Abeg, u have gotten what u needed, hence d *not sexually attracted* feeling.... Off to d next soft, kind, and good-natured lady abeg
I laughed heartily after reading your comment. Especially the latter part.

No mind the guy jare
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by raydatluvs(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Biko, how do people meet and claim to fall in love within that short time, in op's case less than 17days... Even claim to be best friends

I'm pretty much a deep person and tend to loss interest quickly especially when the lady isn't reciprocating. So It takes months to know if the chat is still lit.

I should probably open a thread to know seek opinions, maybe it's only me.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Azwal(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jodha:
It's because yhu feel true and pure love for her.. Just. Leave it that way...

Don't spoil it!
Haaaaa!!!!! Women..... They are the one that will later say maybe the guy can't perform.... Abeg niggae, no dey fall brotherhood na
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by BlueShine(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

She wanted it.
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
BlueShine:

She wanted it.

U r funny...

I'm guessing u didn't want it.... I'm guessing u did t just to satisfy her.... I'm also guessing if she wants t again, ull do t JUST FOR HER SHEBI.... probably so that she won't get angry with u or she won't think u r gay, abi?
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
BlueShine:
Sorry guys don't know if the topic is the right one or not

I met this really pretty girl on 4th of march, her beauty caught my attention with her nice figure, we got talking, Went on a date and then I asked her out she accepted.

She is a really nice person, well behaved with good character, a kind of girl any man would want, but the thing here is I don't feel sexually attracted to her at all!
Don't get me wrong I am madly in love with her, but I don't feel urge to have Sex with her, I just love to be around her, I just love to hear her talk, her presence alone is soo satisfying that I don't even want sex.

We are more like best friends.

But guys I don't understand, she has a nice body and on top that she is beautiful but I am not sexually attracted to her 1 bit.

I see her more as a friend and someone I just want to be with for the rest of my life.

Although if I think of sex with her I get hard and all that but just normally without me thinking really hard, my mind never goes there, we could be together alone and not do anything, not that I cant make love to her if I want to but I just don't think of it, being with her alone is just so overwhelming.

Guys I don't know if anyone here has been through this before, it's quite surprising, she is the only girl I have felt this attraction to, I am havin thoughts like maybe she is my soul mate or something that's why it's like this.?
You are truly in love with her!
Re: Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf by TosinDru: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Love and sexual lust are key ingredients in a relationship, it's not a must that you have sex, but you must lust after him/her. Else, you guys won't quite be that connected.
The only people I feel what you described above for are Mom, siblings (or just any relatives), Or an overly not-so-attractive girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sex I Will Never Forget / Another Instagram Model Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips On Online / I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.