Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money (2658 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by DateMynd44(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
I sat down and counted all the expenses and cost of the last relationship and thus realized that naija girls are just as useless as the P in the word Psychology.

All the money I used to load airtime to call her daily, i kept records of it and it amounted to 10, 000 naira.

I bought her an infinix at the price of 25,000 naira but she still used the phone I bought to her with my sweat to whatsapp with guys and cheat around.

I bought her three Ankara dress on her birthday which amounted to 20, 000 naira.

I bought her sharwama and took her to crunches for umpteen times and the records I kept gave me the figure of 14,500 naira.

I gave her money to Fix Brazilian hairs thru out our one year relationship which gave me the total sum of 60,000 naira.

I got her a self con apartment at the rate of 80k, furnished her apartment and bought her a Samsung plasma at the rate of 60.000 naira.

And now we have broken up and she says I'm one of the best guys she has ever dated and she now wants to move on with her life and get a new boyfriend and go scot Free like that? TUFIAKWA

SHE must refund all the money I spent on her including the airtime I used to call her, she must pay thru her nose or else I'll get her arrested...
That's why I can never date a naija girl again. Those people are useless and we don't gain anything from them.
If I date any naija girl and whenever we break up she must return all that I spent on her including the airtime I loaded to call her, one naira nor one kobo won't remain or else I'll call the police and get her arrested.
.chioma must return my money.
Naija girls are useless.

Cc goingape1 goingape and JohnStar

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Fernandowski(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
hahaahhahhhahahahaa

my balls hurt � � �

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by youngbelieve(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
hahahaha dis guy go faint chioma oo. Chioma!! where art thou!!
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by yomi007k(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Make we hear something did she ask you to do all this for her lefulefu please tell this guy to shit lets hear better thing joor.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Victornezzar: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ur not worthy 2 be kald a guy
u haven't married her yet......u are buying d world for her

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ur not worthy 2 be kald a guy
u haven't married her yet......u are buying d world for her
grin grin
IN the words of mr cork
This nigga is nagging like a lady grin
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Victornezzar: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
IN the words of mr cork
This nigga is nagging like a lady grin
D guy is lying
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

D guy is lying
grin even if hr is telling the truth
Why keep record of what you spend on your gf
If you can't afford it
Let her go bro

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by ikp120(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Even if I have 1 billion Naira, I no go give any girl wey I dey date penny. Rather I go find job for her. I don't date such girls. Me buy car give girlfriend? Not happening! If she thinks I'm stingy, she can go and die for all I care because these hoes ain't loyal. I've given out phones to female folks around me because theirs got damaged or stolen, so don't think that I'm a misogynist. I know how these girls reason. I have a lot of them around me and I hear the way they talk about their boyfriends.

Bros, just count your loss and move on.

I know you're just trolling sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
DateMynd44:
I sat down and counted all the expenses and cost of the last relationship and thus realized that naija girls are just as useless as the P in the word Psychology.

All the money I used to load airtime to call her daily, i kept records of it and it amounted to 10, 000 naira.

I bought her an infinix at the price of 25,000 naira but she still used the phone I bought to her with my sweat to whatsapp with guys and cheat around.

I bought her three Ankara dress on her birthday which amounted to 20, 000 naira.

I bought her sharwama and took her to crunches for umpteen times and the records I kept gave me the figure of 14,500 naira.

I gave her money to Fix Brazilian hairs thru out our one year relationship which gave me the total sum of 60,000 naira.

I got her a self con apartment at the rate of 80k, furnished her apartment and bought her a Samsung plasma at the rate of 60.000 naira.

And now we have broken up and she says I'm one of the best guys she has ever dated and she now wants to move on with her life and get a new boyfriend and go scot Free like that? TUFIAKWA

SHE must refund all the money I spent on her including the airtime I used to call her, she must pay thru her nose or else I'll get her arrested...
That's why I can never date a naija girl again. Those people are useless and we don't gain anything from them.
If I date any naija girl and whenever we break up she must return all that I spent on her including the airtime I loaded to call her, one naira nor one kobo won't remain or else I'll call the police and get her arrested.
Naija girls are useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Victornezzar: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
grin even if hr is telling the truth
Why keep record of what you spend on your gf
If you can't afford it
Let her go bro
Laye
Me leave am ke
Money dat would be enof 4 me 2 buy land nd start business
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by malificent(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oga leave chioma alone please
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Make we hear something did she ask you to do all this for her lefulefu please tell this guy to shit lets hear better thing joor.
op na victim of decimal 10:10 cheesy.no blame am..it aint his fault grin.with decimal 10:10 a man wil even use his whole 12 months salary open a shopping mall for a babe.i don witness such countless times cheesy.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Laye
Me leave am ke
Money dat would be enof 4 me 2 buy land nd start business
abi at this point in my life
The last thing I want do is giving one girl my life savings
I have so many things I have to do with money already
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Victornezzar: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
abi at this point in my life
The last thing I want to think of is giving one girl my life savings
I have so many things I have to do with money already
Even if na spare cash
won't try it
Highest would get u gifts
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Even if na spare cash
won't try it
Highest would get u gifts
abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by charisexy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
funny people everywhere,please what will happen to guys that girls give money?shocked shocked he never mention how many times chioma help him out.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by johnstar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=Retiredflirt post=58687174][/quote] wink wink wink u never see anything
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by johnstar(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
DateMynd44:

Naija girls are useless.

Yawa go dey.... See gobe lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by goingape1: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
DateMynd44:

Naija girls are useless.

chioma won't return your money!

leave that biitch alone and move on!
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

op na victim of decimal 10:10 cheesy.no blame am..it aint his fault grin.with decimal 10:10 a man wil even use his whole 12 months salary open a shopping mall for a babe.i don witness such countless times cheesy.

Nawa he should leave the babe joor na her gain since the relationship ended.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Nawa he should leave the babe joor na her gain since the relationship ended.
e no fit leave her.e don dey under d babe spell cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

e no fit leave her.e don dey under d babe spell cheesy

Lol leave me joor.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Lol leave me joor.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by popefuse(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
U Don enter one chance Bro .... next
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by escapefromusa(f): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guys please if you know you have money to spare. Why dont you date or chase girls with money to spare.
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by dhardline(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Hahahaha...this is so funny. But she didn't force you to do those things,you did enjoy out if love so just endure.Maybe waiting till you get married will be a better option that way when you spend you'll know it's for the right person
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Lalas247(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Ehhen all this for ordinary kitty grin
Op it's your fault ... also make more money when you make loads you wont have time too count this change you complaining about cheesy fix up
Spend according to your wallet less stress
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by maisauki: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
WAS IT HER BRIDE PRICE? IF NOT, BRO GO SIDDON FOR SOMEWHERE COS SHE NO BE TO.N.TO DI..KE.H
Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2017
I'm sure you knew in your head this was not a relationship from the onset; you must have seen it as an "investment"

You lost, again, Bro. Dust your a$$ and move on without fuss.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money by Oyindidi(f): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
ikp120:
Even if I have 1 billion Naira, I no go give any girl wey I dey date penny. Rather I go find job for her. I don't date such girls. Me buy car give girlfriend? Not happening! If she thinks I'm stingy, she can go and die for all I care because these hoes ain't loyal. I've given out phones to female folks around me because theirs got damaged or stolen, so don't think that I'm a misogynist. I know how these girls reason. I have a lot of them around me and I hear the way they talk about their boyfriends.

Bros, just count your loss and move on.

I know you're just trolling sha.
you be misogynist. You hate women!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* / Why do women wear Waist Bead? / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.