Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (46130 Views)

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria / Nigeria Will Soon Get Out Of Recession – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by stephleena(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
Like manage our home
afonja
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Krisddon: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rubbish! We're facing tougher times on a daily, they're talking about paper work. Apc wan try scam us? Kole werk! Say we don comot from recession over nignt? Iffai hear!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by yinkslinks(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

afonja
Flat heads
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Princefrankie1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Doyin2:

You need enlightenment,not beating.

Out of recession has nothing to do with the current cost of food stuffs.Recession has every thing to do with our GDP.(Gross domestic product).

GDP simply put,is the aggregate value of goods and services produced in an economy,including net exports.

The fall in oil revenue brought about a serious forex pressure on the value of the naira and the cost of petrol.These were the major reasons for the rise in the cost of living.

We were in recession because of fall in oil export revenue,so do not be surprised if we are out of recession because of rise in oil export revenue.

Simple economics!

Those blaming Buhari are just fools,mischief makers or mere economic illiterates.Even the best economists in the world could not have salvaged the situation.Infact we should thank Buhari for not using our foreign reserve to defend the Naira,a stupid policy of the PDP administration.

The current pumping of forex into the market by CBN,is from current forex inflows and not from reserves,not a bad idea but a temporary solution.

The longer term solution is less dependent on imports,greater national productivity and export revenue diversification.This is by no means what you achieve in 2 or 4 years:the bitter truth we must learn to swallow.

100% Local refining of petroleum products would definitely crash the value of the dollar to about N50,quote me any where!

Brother, so many Nigerians lack comprehension. Some of them you see here typing nonsensically, are graduates from our excessively hyped academic institutions. Sometimes when I read through their posts on issues akin to this, I feel pity for the future of our dear Country.

I am happy there are still people like you out there in the Country, at least, there is hope. As you can see, very few people will like your post, because they abhor the truth and tend to despise anyone who tries to emancipate them from ignorance.

Most times when I see them put their illiteracy on show, I feel too weak to even type a reply. I am happy some people still find the strength to type and correct some of their erroneous posts in this forum.

You know, so many lads are here not just to have fun, but also to learn. When these young people read through posts like theirs as a reply to an educating topic like this, with time, they too will begin to reason like illiterates with degrees.

That is the major reason why it's very important to correct their errors sometimes. And that is why I am glad to see educating replies like yours. At least, you have presented them the rare opportunity to choose between intellection and imperception.

I wanted to like your post, but it's useless in this case. I just want you to know that some people acknowledge your didacticism.

Well done brother!

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by KBEST3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by softwerk(f): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Doyin2:

You need enlightenment,not beating.

Out of recession has nothing to do with the current cost of food stuffs.Recession has every thing to do with our GDP.(Gross domestic product).

GDP simply put,is the aggregate value of goods and services produced in an economy,including net exports.

The fall in oil revenue brought about a serious forex pressure on the value of the naira and the cost of petrol.These were the major reasons for the rise in the cost of living.

We were in recession because of fall in oil export revenue,so do not be surprised if we are out of recession because of rise in oil export revenue.

Simple economics!

Those blaming Buhari are just fools,mischief makers or mere economic illiterates.Even the best economists in the world could not have salvaged the situation.Infact we should thank Buhari for not using our foreign reserve to defend the Naira,a stupid policy of the PDP administration.

The current pumping of forex into the market by CBN,is from current forex inflows and not from reserves,not a bad idea but a temporary solution.

The longer term solution is less dependent on imports,greater national productivity and export revenue diversification.This is by no means what you achieve in 2 or 4 years:the bitter truth we must learn to swallow.

100% Local refining of petroleum products would definitely crash the value of the dollar to about N50,quote me any where!

Who is this one speaking plenty grammar?!

Show me your bank account balance if you dare.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Knowledgecounts: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
This pple can lie!!!
Anyway recession is just a word.
We have been in recession since 1984
Check the forex btw then and now
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Optimist88(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Osinbajo can deliver!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by friendly101: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hear and shaving stick is still sold for 120...........
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by escapefromusa(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:
Rubbish! Just like the polls said Hillary Clinton would defeat Donald Trump?!

I won't believe this poo until a bag of rice is sold for N11000.

Come and beat me tongue

hunger is beating you , already nah grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Elfaris(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Macaulish:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink
Nigeria Economy is now The Original Economy for your own eye..
Na wa oo
Chaai..
Are you sure there's anything you understand at all in this life?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by NaWetinDey(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
I still no fit sip garri+groundnut+sugar as a leisure. If I do am now na proper food.

Una dey lie pass one minister o!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by CheedyJ(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wonder d nigeria dey re talking about ooo,maybe its d one in mars...smh...
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

chai this people don chop LIE MOHAMMED LES angry angry angry

We v grown out of reccession naim people dy jump inside lagoon every week sad sad
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by lollmaolol(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope lost Jobs will be restored.

GreenMavro:
grin

chai this people don chop LIE MOHAMMED LES angry angry angry

We v grown out of reccession naim people dy jump inside lagoon every week sad sad

Mind game
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Jesusloveyou: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
grandstar:
The economy can't grow beyond 3% with Buhari's policies.

yea! You are right, when you are trying to limit people from involving in crime and sin, that wil slow down economic activities, which wil result to lower growth rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
slurryeye:
Great news......

Lolz make una no hold this guy oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by oyinkinola: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
....you can't believe because you are unbeliever!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by GindoX(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
vickvilles:
lol
u know say some people still dey eat cow head everyday for dis recession

Really? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by oyinkinola: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Lolz make una no hold this guy oooooo
...this is where in london?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by hammed105(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
i pray so oooo[i]i pray so oooo[/i]i pray so oooo
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by hammed105(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
*Is your laptop faulty?*
*All you need is a trusted laptop engineer!*
*Laptop accessories are also available!*
*Contact Omik office @ikeja , Lagos Company!* *08182210049*
*Tested and trusted!*
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by oyinkinola: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Brother, so many Nigerians lack comprehension. Some of them you see here typing nonsensically, are graduates from our excessively hyped academic institutions. Sometimes when I read through their posts on issues akin to this, I feel pity for the future of our dear Country.

I am happy there are still people like you out there in the Country, at least, there is hope. As you can see, very few people will like your post, because they abhor the truth and tend to despise anyone who tries to emancipate them from ignorance.

Most times when I see them put their illiteracy on show, I feel too weak to even type a reply. I am happy some people still find the strength to type and correct some of their erroneous posts in this forum.

You know, so many lads are here not just to have fun, but also to learn. When these young people read through posts like theirs as a reply to an educating topic like this, with time, they too will begin to reason like illiterates with degrees.

That is the major reason why it's very important to correct their errors sometimes. And that is why I am glad to see educating replies like yours. At least, you have presented them the rare opportunity to choose between intellection and imperception.

I wanted to like your post, but it's useless in this case. I just want you to know that some people acknowledge your didacticism.

Well done brother!
....they were the type of Dino!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
On paper or for real?....these dudes must be high on monkey dungs cos nothing has changed!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by monex(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Good news for patriots praying for Nigeria and bad news for wailers, iPods and children of hatred.

Let the growth begin now after the recovery.

This is a miracle, coming earlier than expected.

God is indeed a Nigerian.

Just watch the children of hatred and doom disputing the report just because it is contrary to their warped prophesy of doom.

The world Bank economics led us into recession while the so-called polytechnic graduate pulled us out of it.

I doff my hat for Kemmy.
You guys have to be paid I swear grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Kazrem(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
World Economics states Nigerian economy is starting to grow out of recession . Op said Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Moneyyy: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by elinaxy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
until Nigerians start experiencing the effect of change in prices of goods and mostly food stuffs, Nigeria has not gone out of recession. That's just a graph anybody can sketch.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by mrsfavour(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
sis, do u know I bought half bag of rice today in Owerri @ 11k ? so what are they saying?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by roeb1987(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
see as i dey look your mumu story! which country economy u dey talk self? if na 9ija, i strongly disagree with you. for my area last week a congo of gari was 250 now 300. so, miogba!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Maski87: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
FAKE NEWS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.