Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (46129 Views)

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria / Nigeria Will Soon Get Out Of Recession – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
They still produce 65% of food you eat.

What is your gully eroded region contributing to this blessed nation?

I thought that you were accusing someone of attending under-the-mango tree yet you cannot reply on how much revenue the Kaduna gold mine are contributing to the Federation Account since May 29, 2015

SuperS1Panther:
Sincerely I am beginning to believe you attended under-the-mango-tree secondary school.

The same writeup you posted stated this:

That is what the Govt is doing to tackle the menace. The Govt does not need to go gung-ho against them because they are not gun and missile carrying militants or kidnapping militants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by MrGreenMavro: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:
I hope lost Jobs will be restored.

Mind game
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by durangokid: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Good news for patriots praying for Nigeria and bad news for wailers, iPods and children of hatred.

Let the growth begin now after the recovery.

This is a miracle, coming earlier than expected.

God is indeed a Nigerian.

Just watch the children of hatred and doom disputing the report just because it is contrary to their warped prophesy of doom.

The world Bank economist led us into recession while the so-called polytechnic graduate pulled us out of it.

I doff my hat for Kemmy.
Hahaha so to you this trash is correct, I know you are still eating eating mama's food this is why you writing trash, go to market and see what is happening not to come online to masturbating with fake information that want to give Nigerians hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.