Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. (1859 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by olaszydaruma(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
A guy decided to snap the altar at CCC Oluwaseyi Olope parish when someone went on trance and look at what appear after the shot. Look at the centre of the picture, your guess is as good as mine. GOD IS GREAT. HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Share

Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by stephleena(f): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
na drama be that..
Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by izzou(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
angry
stephleena:
na drama be that..
Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by olaszydaruma(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
na drama be that..
This is not drama. The guy that took the pics couldn't believe what he saw after it was taken. Its not a drama, the church is not far from my parish too. God is really great!!!

1 Like

Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by delishpot: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by LawdOfNairaland: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where is the angel

1 Like

Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by olaszydaruma(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:
Where is the angel
Look closely at the centre of the picture. Its transparent in view, you can only see it when carefully viewed
Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by joe4real12: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Look closely at the centre of the picture. Its transparent in view, you can only see it when carefully viewed
Simple graphics.
Liar.
Is your name Lie or Linus
We no dey mumu again.

1 Like

Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Angle ko, camera ni...
Re: An Angel Appeared Live Inside The Church. by Splinz(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Wait, let me look at the angel very well.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Daddy Freeze Criticizes VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Engagement Using Wrong Info / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.