Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112820 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Darousmart...if woman no kill you,you go live long cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Darous will neva learn
Hbd tew yhu casmir14. LLNP
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by deewhydoski(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Its only take the grace of God for u to be delivered from woman temptation..,.. But if I were u I would have run outside, their is no need of exchanging words with her....Dats d only way u can escape woman temptation.....RUN OUTSIDE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by vickyviolet(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Weldon blessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Habeebat61(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Darous abi kin lon je I no say u be arsenal fan u no go hear! anyways m eagerly waiting for when u will get into trouble...... Woman wrapper! Skirt warmer!

No offense to arsenal fans o lol....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chia Chai DArous Darous

Uncle Darous

There IS God ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
This Darous never stop bleeping so?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Clarabarbie(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Darous the great fucker grin grin. BTW, happy independence day smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
dose of u dat want darous 2 change nd stop bleeping are enemies of dis thread... darous dnt mind dem, keeping bleeping, sumtin must kill a man...thanks 4 d update bro... i nor go call u nigerian politician again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:
This Darous never stop bleeping so?
baby he better nor stop ooo, cos all d techniques last week i used dat made u spend extral time in my house, i got it frm here *winks*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by supizino(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Habeebat61:
Darous abi kin lon je I no say u be arsenal fan u no go hear! anyways m eagerly waiting for when u will get into trouble...... Woman wrapper! Skirt warmer!

No offense to arsenal fans o lol....
but do u know that am an arsenal fans nd darous is not one of us so la oju e
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
yungeez:

baby he better nor stop ooo, cos all d techniques last week i used dat made u spend extral time in my house, i got it frm here *winks*
Ah, oya Darous continue

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

Ah, oya Darous continue

Ahaaaa queen mi o ti pa mi
So u have been using techniques in someone else apartment behind me
ahaaa aiye ma nika oooo cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Adesina12:

Ahaaaa queen mi o ti pa mi
So u have been using techniques in someone else apartment behind me
ahaaa aiye ma nika oooo cool
No nah, it's not techniques like that o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
I love your work.. Keep it going
Ghost reader but now out on the streets lol..!
Pls am still waiting for update. Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Oyindawealth(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
tongue
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! Sweetie....thanx 4 those provocative masturbation words. I love you exponentially. Sure am gonna update very soon. Lov u
hee hee!!* claps hands* when are u going 2 stop dis ur Flirtiouslative life style? because I don almost tire 4 u ooo....:
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ashatoda: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
chai this darous is a first class mumu
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Something dey tell me you will contact HIV/AIDS

This is not my handwriting oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

No nah, it's not techniques like that o
I catch am...so this is what you have been doing when you say you are going fir nightvigil...!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
kozmicity:

I catch am...so this is what you have been doing when you say you are going fir nightvigil...!
No o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
I said this earlier, some males are destined for more pu*sy. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

No o
Oya explain yourself angry

*boiling hot water*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
kozmicity:

Oya explain yourself angry

*boiling hot water*
Ehmm ehmm I actually went to learn some things from him and it started raining, it rained overnight and he offered me his guest room. It was just one day and I slept in his guest room.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:

Ehmm ehmm I actually went to learn some things from him and it started raining, it rained overnight and he offered me his guest room. It was just one day and I slept in his guest room.

*picks up phone and fails a strange number*

Yes,private one
No,let the head of the bed be able to incline her to a 90 degree angle
Thank you...I'll send the address(hangs up)

Pours hot water on you!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB:
Oh blood of Zechariah, you're fucke'd. You fell for that eh? Isorait.
the tin pain me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vicktomaniaa(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm na all pussies you u DE Bleep Mr dariouz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Maryclaire1(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Fascinating I must say. you are doing a good job TBM....even if I like this character called darous I pray not for someone like him as a hubby cos one day him go cheat he has never decline sex God save him smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2017
kozmicity:

*picks up phone and fails a strange number*

Yes,private one
No,let the head of the bed be able to incline her to a 90 degree angle
Thank you...I'll send the address(hangs up)

Pours hot water on you!!!

*faints*

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adem30: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:

*faints*

I just check your DP, you go too like money sha o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:

I just check your DP, you go too like money sha o
*laughs* you no like money?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adem30: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenitee:
*laughs* you no like money?

I do o, but the way you held on to that money is tempting
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:

I do o, but the way you held on to that money is tempting
Abi, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.