Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112227 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jbtobsyn(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Don't just praise him as best writer in Nairaland. Vote for him to win that award again.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by holuwakore(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
jbtobsyn:
Don't just praise him as best writer in Nairaland. Vote for him to win that award again.
How?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mikaelangelov: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
seems like the op is encountering some Deep shit probs
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jbtobsyn(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
First before i start lemme introduce myself (my humble self) i'm Dimizzy, i'm not new here, i'm a FULL TIME GHOST READER i've read alot of books without commenting but this one, shango's got me, i need to drop this.
TBM u are blessed.. U will remain blessed, this is a wonderful piece, i can't help but say this..its awesome..keep up the good work our hands are crossed..
Meanwhile shoutout to my fellow (i mean former fellow... lolz) ghost readers u've got to drop something cos it damn feels good....shoutout also to all the dedicated commentators your comments are super cool...I REMAIN DIMIZZY

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Where is d update

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by badohemmy(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Where is d update
Update will come. Good job TBM.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
darous please update na ........e don tey fah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olamitiwale(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Viewing this topic: TheBlessedMAN, WILLIAMSKECH , olamitiwale ( m), Lenybee..... Busted! abeg drop updates na!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
olamitiwale:
Viewing this topic: TheBlessedMAN, WILLIAMSKECH ,
olamitiwale ( m), Lenybee..... Busted! abeg drop updates na!
Abeg tell him ooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by faithubah70(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sure many of TBM's fans has been asking why he hasn't updated yet...
We are all so inquisitive on knowing when the next episode is coming..

Well its coming soon..very soon

darous asked me to forward the message by myself...

He is actually battling with plagiarism,some people are receiving credits of his work without his permission.

So he decided to settle it firstly before continuing with his update

hopefully it will be settled this week...

And then TBM will be back in full force..

He asked me to assure you all, his fans that no matter what happens,he isnt gonna abandon his story...

We shall follow countless to the end...

Stay tuned for his upcoming update

Thanks for your audience

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Destroyer781227: 3:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Wow this story is unique and one of a kind I am truly grateful for being one of the people who have read or are still reading it. And for those who have'nt read it well you are missing out on this story wink wink wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Indomie001: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
lekkxydinho:
if them born u well, lose and update. U go see weda thunder no go strike u down. U keep on wasting ur time on people wey no appreciate ur effort. U too mumu.
Take am easy abi why your own come hard laidis na, Even the man said it's nothing but you insist on something , are you related with sango like he is ? abi what's d fus undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Indomie001: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
bro, you too lyk wahala o. As much as I appreciate your effort, don't you think you are taking this a little bit far? You are even quoting my readers and making insulting comments on them. Please I beg you with our Nepa bill. Calm down bro. Please...please o. Please. Biko nu. Chai, see wetin ordinary voting for a month's writer award wan cause? What if am now contesting for president?
then we should be expecting tsunami disaster of the likes of Indonesia then grin God forbid bad sad
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iamnavy1: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Indomie001:
then we should be expecting tsunami disaster of the likes of Indonesia then grin God forbid bad sad

Thing
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Indomie001: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
yewande1234:
e don do broda.....
FYI: ur eye service na first class. must u insult everyone jz 2 prove a point? and i knw ur type. if TBM put d book 4 sale na u go first talk say he do bad....... so stop carrying dis vote matter like som1 hawking gala nd drinks in traffic
One of my best story is There back on time by Zubby77, I spent close to over a year reading that wondérful work , it got to a stage where the writer have to charge #200 airtime for password to access seasons. trust me it's their hypocritical type that begun to talk rubbish on that so let tbm just introduce such now , you ll see this one ranting here talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by AremoOG(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
iamnavy1:

Thing
Weldone sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
TheBlessedMan!!!
Trust there is no problem
I beg update nau
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Watin do Tbm na... Come and update 4 us
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ADECULATE(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr tbm, we need update ooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by aby99: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Darous is really suffering seriously. Tbm, have mercy on the dude
iamnavy1:
Update

Please we need update we the Vaseline crew

Awon bed wetters
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by aby99: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
iamnavy1:
Update

Please we need update we the Vaseline crew

Awon bed wetters
SmartestPopQUEEN:
update pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
my fellow readers please I want to know, is the blessed man still alive? if you know just say so, and don't quote me wrong except it's lighting thunder that I will send to your browsing device, haters kip off, you have been warned.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cosmospolitan: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
please , has the story ended?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tbm, happy sunday. Hope all is well. Its been long... Best wishes
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tbm, wats popping na? No update yet? Abeg, update quick o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2018
More updates bro! we dn wait tire!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MhizPerez(f): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
It will be cruel not to comment on this masterpiece.. TBM, you are simply the best..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
ah! God I give u thanks. Thanks to all the faithful readers of Countless. It has not been anywhere easy this past months. The pressure to take this story to a beffitting climax without contradicting the hope, the expectations and the storyline of the story in general has been one defining factor among the reasons why it took me this long to update. Research upon research, proof-reading upon proof-reading has been another time-sucking factor behind the delay in this update.

Unending demands by many readers on how they want this story to end is another reason. Some wanted Darous to pay for his sins, while some others also wanted him to have a happy ending.
All this request just go on to show that the readers really love the story. I appreciate it. Its a memorable feeling.

Another factor, just like Faithubah70 told you guys, - like I requested of her - Is plagiarism. Please, its not fair. Atleast, consult me first before taking credit of my work. Knowing someone else is taking credit for my effort is killing my writing morale. Please guys, change. Change!

Thanks guys. Countless is back now. And within the next seven or ten Episodes, the story will end. Thanks for the journey so far. I love you all.

TheBlessedMAN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dedicated to FaithUBAH70. Pfolar(chop kiss.) thanx and God bless.

139. COUNTLESS.

With semi-hammered motions, I stood up and started heading towards the narrow alley of the building.

In my half drunken state, I could hear the ladies whispering to me as I walk past their rooms. I took my time to survey
their appearances
until I saw a lady that have all the qualities that attracted my
attention.

I stood in front of her in akimbo posture and began to survey her looks. She was claded in a pink bikini top and pants that did a very lazy job at concealing what they were meant to conceal.

Chocolate in
complexion, at an average height of 5.5 and a very big brest that played
an attacking role in
her body's first eleven.

The red lipstick on her lips and oval face all but complimented the
perfect curricullum vitae required of that kind of job.

"do you need someone to seriously drive you nuts?" She asked with a warm smile that revealed an envious white dentition.

"ahah, you are right. Except that am not going to nuts. Hell is where am going, are you sure you can drive me there?"

"Come inside and you will find out..." She replied with a smarmy seductive look.

"okay..." I said with a shrugg. "we don't want to keep the devil waiting for long." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside her small tawny painted room.

Sooner have we entered that she started loosening my belts and tie.
Remember, I was still claded in my wedding
suits.

"your money is..."

"come-on, money is not my problem, my problem right now is how to make it to hell today before they lock the door..."

"you are funny and handsome at the same time...and you are also new here.." She said after getting rid of my trousers.

"oh!" I grumbled out as her soft palms connected with
my boxer-covered
konji. "yeap...and hopefully this will be my last time
here..."

She chuckled wryly, "well, by the time am done with you, am sure you will do everything to come back here." She continue to fondl3 my
claded konji while we
exchange words.

"you don't understand....am not coming back...." I stuttered out
as prepared to surrender myself to her magic touches.

"you will come back, trust me..." She reiterated
further-ly as her
hands found my balls.

"well, maybe if there is commotion in hell...."
I replied in what sounds like a quarter-to-ecstasy tone.

Without further delay, She started toasting my arousal for some minutes until my drunken legs couldn't carry on with the responsibility of carrying my body any longer.

She noticed this and gently drag me to the bed.

I quickly pulled off my trousers and loosen my shirt in a hurry.

She was watching me all the while until I was through with what I was doing.

I laid back on the bed and she took that as an invitation to resume what she started few seconds ago.

"you know, its been long since I last experience this...." I uttered in my teetered voice.

She smiled and placed her palms on my chest. “I know.... getting a hard-on....” She reached for my boxers and tried pulling it off, but wasn't able to do it easily until I lifted my waist up.

She released a surprised gasps as her eyes settled on my eight inches.
" wow!!! What do we have here, if not a huge monster..."

I wasn't surprised at her amazed declaration since all the ladies that have seen it before had displayed similar reactions. I only smiled and starred at her.

" its a monster...." I said.

"ahswear... I've never seen a dicck as huge as this ever in my life...even during my 3years in this business...its a huge monster...." She declared with a tone of total sincerity.

"yes....its a monster that has destroyed my life..and it needs to be taught a big lesson...thats why I brought it here for you to help me cage it inside your pussea." I stated sarcastically.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, don't worry, I will help you punish it with my kiri-kiri pussea...." She remarked with an effusive smile. And with that, her hand moved down my belly, and straight to my cocck, her hand wrapping around it. I froze at the feeling of someone touching me like that for the first time in 7 months. Her hand gently rubbing my erection. She put her head on my chest and got serious with my dicck.

She started to build up pace, and soon my hips were bucking in time with her hand. Suddenly she stopped and in an instant, undo her wears and straddled my hips. Her hand guided my cocck to her pussea.

The thought of stopping her to use condom crossed my mind at that moment, but the excitement of getting laid again blocked my vocal cords from doing so.

Besides, its pointless, seeing as the intention to kill myself is still lingering on my mind.

She rubbed it up and down twice against her labia before lining it up with her entrance. She started to lower herself onto me and soon I was deep inside her.
She seemed to lose all self control and just rode me hard with her fingers digging into my sides. The feel of her tight pussea was too much to bear and with her growing cries of ecstasy I thrust harder into her.

"oh forkk...this is too damn good!...." She cried out.

Her cries and the sounds produced by her arse slapping hard on my crotch, covered the whole room.

Unfortunately, we've barely forked for less than one or two minutes when I started feeling what I presumed to be my last orgasm on earth approaching very fast.

This lady, however, never stopped in her assignment to ride me to orgasm and I started feeling uneasy as my orgasm was approaching.

Just barely two minutes into the intercouse and am about to release my load was the reason for my discomfort. Apparently, there seems to be nothing I could do to stop myself from appearing like a one-minute man before this lady.

"ohoh!! Fvck me!!!" She cried out loud as she began to rotate her hips against my crotch and that signalled the height of my endurance level to withhold my load.

Virtually, I moaned 'I'm Cumming' and I felt my cum surging to my cockk and finally pumping inside her.

After feeling my load inside her, the lady stopped and shot me a deadpan look.

"what just happened?" She queried.

I cleared my throat and held her hands on my chest.

"what?" I asked back, trying to feign ignorant of what she asked.

"did you just released your sperm inside me?"

"hum...hrrm..." I stuttered out shyly. I was feeling ashamed of myself at that moment.

"that d!ck and handsome body is too good for you to be a one minute man..." She finally declared the statement I was expecting her to drop.

I was just staring at her in embarrassed mode and was unable to speak or do anything while my softened d!ck was still inside her tunnel.

"this is very embarrassing. I saw that d!ck and all I could think of is how to enjoy it to the fullest...which is why I didn't use a condom....you are very silly. What nonsense!" She ranted out in what seems like a frustrated tone and I could see how dissappointed she was feeling.
"you just carry big d!ck for nothing...no strenght or power to make good use of it whatsoever...." She voiced out again and it was at that moment that I found my voice.

"ahah, why na? Can't you see say na your pussea dey rush me? Am not a one minute man ahswear...your pussea is too good for me not to cumm quickly..."

"amaggedon finish your mouth!...lame excuse. Useless body...useless big-dìck" She hissed and shook her head dejectedly and rolled off me.

'See my life! Even sex that use to be my strongest weapon to get whatever I want have suddenly become a waste product. Hmm, see how this ashawo lady dey abuse me because of my inability to satisfy her in bed... Everything she said just but confirms my intention to kill myself.

I've lost my wife, my child, my life, my friends and family because of sex. Now to derive a little pleasure from the same cause of my failure in life is no longer possible.

I've had enough of it! Suicide is the next best thing to do.' My thoughts.

"pay me my...." The lady was still saying when a loud bang landed on the door.

We were both spooked by the strange sound that just came from the door.

"who is there?" The lady queried loudly.

"open this door right now!" Commanded by a thick voice from outside the door.

She looked at me with a shockened face and asked in whispers. "who is it?"

"I don't know....I don't live here." I replied.

"open this door now or I will knock it down!" The voice threatened again with an impatient tone that got the lady on her feet.

"ok, am coming.." She rose up and I watched nonchallantly as she hurriedly put on her bikini cloths before approaching the door.

"who be that?" She queried loudly as she started opening the door.

The only reply she got after opening the door was a pistol pointed directly at her face.

_

Five men, all claded in a facial mask and a black tight-fitting spider-vest and trousers, stood in front of us (we are up to ten, kneeling down) inside the open area of the bar.

Three of them had a machete each in their hands, one had something that looked like a big wallet in his hand while the last man - whose appearance and composure made him - appear like the leader had a shotgun in his hand.

They maintained a mean demeanour before us while the other nine people kneeling around me continued starring at them in their perpetual nervous state of mind.

The lady that just fvcked me to a one-minute orgasm was also beside me.

"good day to you all here..." The man who appeared to be the leader began to talk in his thick voice. "first of all, I must introduce us to all of you.
We are the...."

"Spider Brothers!!!" The other guys echoed in unison.

"from the..."

"Spider Hood!"

"we rob the..."

"lavish spenders.!!!.." They all chorused out in a deep baritone voice and excitement could be felt in every word they say.

The other guests just continue watching them with an unsettled mind and a look full of fright, ofcos except me who already had a suicide task to carry out. I was just as calm as the night sea and at the same time thinking of how best to make use of the opportunity my depressed mind just found in this on-going scene before me.

TBC

21 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Welcome back bro.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.