Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115027 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by babbiano(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tbm kudos to u bro. great story.. been following for months now, but if I dnt comment, i am an ingrate. You are just awesome keep it up.

still remain a friend

babbiano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by icekidmuktar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
TBM abeg show ur face with update na?

which one be ur own na?

{checking my pocket i found a dirty and torn #20 naira note}
" thank god!! make i go use this #20 naira smoke like 2 stick of cigar before TBM decend upon us with another update"

30 MINUTE LATER
"""coughs"""
(amid coughing with my red eye) "please i need TomTom and one cold pure water"

3 DAYS AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL AND I STARTED WALKING AROUND WITH A STICKER ON MY SMALL AND THINLY CHEST THAT READS...
**THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG**

kai! where u dey TBM

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Finally caught up with the story, all my stay on nairaland hv alway adored one writer out of the many hv seen. And his name is larrysun. I actually found out about theblessedman and his story on one of larrysun classic BLACK MARIA... when he commented on it, his signature caught my attention, ever since then hv bn reading from page one till now. + you are a badass writer, and am glad u won those awards, gawd knws u deserve more. Am glad i didnt start with the others cos am very impatient when it comes to update. Pls save Darous
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Enny2013(f): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
This writer is good sha....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kirgyakos(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
So this tori wey I don de pursue since say make I reach de end Neva still finish?

Ha! Na wow...! Anyway glad I finally caught up with u shaa!

Bros u just much, I gbadu this ur tori die

Abeg try update make I de feel u de go

Another comedian like ''Flow'' ma niggi

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iamnavy1: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Parollawd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
finally got here

visit www.donsimonii.com for other interesting stories
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by badohemmy(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2018
TBM is a legend in the making. Your fire dey burn pass inferno
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2018
iamnavy1:

Morning
same to you sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Tbm. Longtime. Hope u are getting well now? Take care of Your Health First. Thats The Top Priority Before Anything Else. Get Well Soon Dear.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Get well soon tbm. May God bless ur health
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Solly1(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2018
FOR A FIRST TIMER, IT'S A NICE JOB YOU'VE DONE UP THERE.

#Bravo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Happy sunday to my dearest Tbm. Keep shinning dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Olaiyadoam(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Abeg TMB mention me when yo update..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Not been feeling fine for some days now. But am getting better now.

Once i start updating, i want to update everything at once.

Tired of dropping it in sequence.

Note, some of you will understandably irritate the outcome of Darous and other characters in the story.
So i implore you to start filing your cutlass of abuse in advance ooo...

Grace.

9 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kpalobi(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Note, some of you will understandably irritate the outcome of Darous and other characters in the story.

Grace.

Bros abeg sharpenly...make suspense no kill us
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bring it on brotherly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Take your time dear. Health matters most
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

So i implore to start filing your cutlass of abuse in advance ooo...

Grace.

Sorry bro
Get well soon
Change of weather is causing sickness up n down

As the story is ending....we'll be missing you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
[b]Not been feeling fine for some days now. But am getting better now.

Grace.
[/b]c

Get well soon #theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
TBM my man ... Get well bro, cheers
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Gt wel quickly brotherly. We misin u alreadi
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by icekidmuktar(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Grace.

get well soon ooo guy!!!
But TBM please dont spoil this story with anything silly o, like anything that will spell the end of darous, come on guy darous is the protogonist of this story, please as the writer of the story, i am begging you to give darous another chance to mend his way of life EVEN IF IT MEANS TO DELAY THE NEXT UPDATE TO ENDING OF THIS YEAR!
"Some wicked fellows are angry right now"!
Yes i said it and i will say it again.
Oya everybody read my lips, I SAID DAROUS SHOULD BE GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE TO MEND HIS WAYS EVEN IF IT MEANS DELAYING THE STORY TILL NEXT YEAR.
"chai who slap me"?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bluehaven(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
icekidmuktar:
"chai who slap me"?
Why won't I slap you when your mouth/hand/eyes is leaking. Na me slap you! Next time I would do worse... *winks*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
May the thunder and lightening of sango fire up your bones. Anyway it ends, just give darous and joke a befitting burial . las las actor no dey suppose die.

TheBlessedMAN:

Grace.

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bereiweris(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Grace.

Kpele hope ur getting better bt if d twist bad Wela then cutlass go small for u

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Princehollex(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Oga darous Stop keeping us waiting nah.......

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 10shuare: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
What is A story if it doesn't stay with you forever. VOICES is a book you all must read it talks about a young girl who has gone tru so many pain in life.her world crumbles. .to rise she must listen with her heart. It goes for 3000naira only. DE LIVERY IS FREE WORLDWIDE. To order call or whatsapp me on 08034423482. Thanks and God bless�

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 10shuare: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
REVIEWS FOR VOICES. IT GOES FOR 3000NAIRA ONLY. CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08034423482 to order. Delivery is free worldwide.

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mitchelljnr(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
All this people coming to advertise paid story books where people are giving FREE good story, what's your aim please?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Danpersie31(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
mitchelljnr:
All this people coming to advertise paid story books where people are giving FREE good story, what's your aim please?
I tire ooo. when there are free awesome stories everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.