Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114705 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Adesina12:

I beg drop a lie before I go sleep
Shango heir
i don hear... U b devil heir na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samjeorg(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Fantastic story, more ink to your pen.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nitefury: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
18. COUNTLESS.

I had read The Cartel of Nitefury on nairaland and have learnt that, when a girl was on top, and you wanted her to cum, you should just lay back and enjoy the show, let her do what she needs to get off.

With that advice in mind, I let her guide me to her bedroom, where she felt was best for her purnishment to continue.

T.B.C.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ewo. See the bad things you're learning.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Nitefury:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ewo. See the bad things you're learning.
gringrin
TheblessedMAN iyaff join bad gang.. he don spoil finishsmiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Hadampson:
gringrin

TheblessedMAN iyaff join bad gang.. he don spoil finishsmiley
not atall... Am just one of the apostles of shango o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Nitefury:

bro, that cartel na one of a kind story o. It make sense die. Oga I hail o. Na u b boss!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
samjeorg:
Fantastic story, more ink to your pen.
badoSNEH u get mouth
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bimberry1307(f): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah! Really? Well... U can stil send for me sha. It wil only cost me a 3hrs journey to canoe to ur place.. cheesy
Hahahaha! Abeg ooo. my hand no dey that one. I no dey d one wey chumzypinky will now come and break ma head for my boo. wizsolzy, I no invite am o.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
bimberry1307:

Hahahaha! Abeg ooo. my hand no dey that one. I no dey d one wey chumzypinky will now come and break ma head for my boo. wizsolzy, I no invite am o.

hmmmmmm i know u kant do such a tin ....
ikombe u dey see this blessed man of a person wen no fit kip he divk for one place so angry angry angry angry... i go do something ooo.. even he sango no go fit deliver am..shango go go on strike dat day undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ikombe just help me warn am undecided undecided undecided mummy chumzypinky come and see ur unauthorized boyfriend first undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
30. COUNTLESS.

I can't call my mum, she might faint instantly if I tell her about my situation. My mum has been struggling to make both ends meet for a long time now. My younger brothers are still in school. She still have them to cater for.

Am an NCE holder. I plan to further my education to the highest level but life dealt us its most fatal blow by using death to took away my dad. I had to move away from home to find means to become sucessful in life.

I travelled away from Oyo state to Ogun state,and that was when I re-met Jide and he took me in. One of his friends introduced me to the G-business, where I earned enough to become independent on my own. I always made sure I assure my mum whenever I call or she called me that am doing fine. How can I now call and tell her that am doing the opposite of fine?

Jide is out of option. He might be strict with money but am sure he will help if he had the money. I don't think he can afford such help at that time.

I called Adedoyin and informed her that I needed her help. I told her where I was and she told me to expect her in the next thirty minutes.

I was taken back to the detention cell until the arrival of Adedoyin. Thirty minutes later she arrived and was allowed to come and see me in the cell.

After seeing the sorry state that I was, She felt nothing but pity for me. My knee still hurts which made it difficult for me to stand upright. I was only able to lean on the cell bars to speak with her.

She left to see the D.P.O and after few minutes later, I was released into her custody as she claimed herself to be my dads younger sister.

Adedoyin didn't utter a single word to me throughout the drive out of the station. It was evident in her eyes that she was very sad. She drove me straight to the Sacred heart hospital where I was given some pain relieving injections and drugs.

It was getting dark by the time we left the hospital premises and headed towards the car park where she had previously parked the SL Benz.

"thank you very much for your kindness Adedoyin. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me". I told her the moment we got inside the car.

"please, don't mention it dear, its nothing to me.....but one thing still baffles me, how can you beat an innocent boy to a pulp at the middle of the night? Are you a cultist or a gang something?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Is that what the D.P.O told you?"

"of course, he said you would have killed the boy if the police had not arrived on time...is that how you are? Aggressive or what?"

"well, am not suprised he said that, the thing is, that man is a liar and a fraud. He's not fit to be a security officer talkless of being a police man". I lamented.

I narrated everything that happened to her, making sure I leave out the Chioma part

She was very upset and wanted to head for the police headquaters at Eleweran to go and report the D.P.O, but I convinced her to let it go.

"am just very grateful you came to my rescue dear. I will forever remain indebted to you Adedoyin." I moved closer to her and gave her a peck.

"as if you wont do more than that for me if I were in your shoes...stop kidding and fasten your seat belt. Am taking you to my place until this issue had died down". She said as she ignite the engine.

"What? Your place? No...o..o...Please am not ready to face your children please or relative..not now.....just.." I said pleadingly.

"ssshhhhh..who says you are meeting anybody.? My children are in the boarding, its only my cousin that is with me, so please chill." She said as she set the car on the road and drove off.

"can we stop at my house, I need to get somethings..i dont know for how long I will be staying at your house." I said after some distance away from the hospital.

"ok..ok..and please make it fast..its getting dark and you never can tell, those guys might come back for revenge".

"ok dear. I wont."

"you can pull over there, thats my house". I said pointing to a parking lane at the side of the road just infront of my house.

She parked and we both alighted and entered my room. I picked some clothes, and my laptop and some things I will be needing withing the short period I will be spending at her house.

The Judases are not around and Jide was not yet back.

We left the house around 8:25 and she drove off to Leme area.

We arrived at a big duplex and the gateman opened the gate. She drove inside the large compound and unlocked the car doors as we alighted.

"welcome to my home Darous" she said smiling at me as we entered the main sitting room. I really admired the beauty of the house

She headed upstairs and I sat down on a cushion. She came down few seconds later with a lady.

"Darous, meet my cousin, Lovelyn, Lovelyn meet Darous my...my..hmmm..my Boy". She introduce with a smarmy smile.

What did she just say? Is this the same Lovelyn I forked after leaving the viewing centre in a pandemoniumnistic hurry? Please, am I dreaming?

T.B.C.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
If Lovelyn Is Her Cousin, Then Joke Is What ?
And Meanwhile, Shey That Means NA only Adejoke Dey House Niyen Since No Be Gateman Open Door For You When You Paid Them The First Visit And Their House No Be Upstairs Lah, Na One Duplex Like That , So That Means, Dix Adedoyin Abode Is Diff From Joke's Family Own.
TheBlessedMan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
ROYH:
And Meanwhile, Shey That Means NA only Adejoke Dey House Niyen Since No Be Gateman Open Door For You When You Paid Them The First Visit And Their House No Be Upstairs Lah, Na One Duplex Like That , So That Means, Dix Adedoyin Abode Is Diff From Joke's Family Own.
TheBlessedMan
ur brain is super active bro... Ur head dey dia..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
ROYH:
TheBlessedMan
seconded.. Darous is playing with our brains... shocked

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lovelyn again? Thought you said she don go oshogbo... Chai...darous don enter another shit 4 here
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keep it coming shango boy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
jibs4lv:
u love HIM or im WORK
both... Do u care?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
laelae... I get anti trouble
this one wey u enter na, make we see how ur anti trouble go help u..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
lolz.. I ain't playing with anytin o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
lolz, He Forget Say No Be Small Task To Dey Read Because AUTOMATICALLY, Brain Will Always Wants To Connect Things Forward And Backward Except 4 Readers Without Inter-tASKING cheesy
Modified: Thank God You Second, Theblessedman Might Think We Be His PlayThing He Can Play Anyhow Like Football, Even D Likes Of C.ronaldo And Messi No They Play Am Anyhow Because It Dey Give Them INCOMEcheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
TemiGURL:
this one wey u enter na, make we see how ur anti trouble go help u..
shango guys are smart. Just wait and c
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
ROYH:
lolz, He Forget Say No Be Small Task To Dey Read Because AUTOMATICALLY, Brain Will Always Wants To Connect Things Forward And Backward Except 4 Readers Without Inter-tASKING cheesy
Modified: Thank God You Second, Theblessedman Might Think We Be His PlayThing He Can Play Anyhow Like Football, Even D Likes Of C.ronaldo And Messi No They Play Am Anyhow Because It Dey Give Them INCOMEcheesy cheesy tongue
wait, are u a nemesis or a friend? Ogbeni, talk b4 I roast u with thunder!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ur brain is super active bro... Ur head dey dia..
The Main Reason I Still Remain D HEAD OF THE HOUSE BE THAT, IF not, my Gf Go Dey Play Me Like Piano...
Modified: Immediately We Don Dey Portrait Who Adedoyin Go Be ( Joke's Mama) Na Him Con Dey Give You Greenlight To Dey Add Twists To The Play, Lolz, You no wan make we dey write ur script 4 u. grin Drive Us Gengentically Sha O
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
ThiS onE doN deY pasS becareFUL o.. Well, I trusT darouS to scalE tru
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
ROYH:
The Main Reason I Still Remain D HEAD OF THE HOUSE BE THAT, IF not, my Gf Go Dey Play Me Like Piano...
Modified: Immediately We Don Dey Portrait Who Adedoyin Go Be ( Joke's Mama) Na Him Con Dey Give You Greenlight To Dey Add Twists To The Play, Lolz, You no wan make we dey write ur script 4 u. grin Drive Us Gengentically Sha O
yoU bE our captaiN foR herE. We go secondeD anytin u saY.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wait, are u a nemesis or a friend? Ogbeni, talk b4 I roast u with thunder!
lolz, Ayam A Friend O, May Be + Kunkunlu Nemesis Sha Incase Of, Who Knows, I Fear THUNDer Pass KILODE, me Na Your G. NO faking, just wide on o jewe

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
ROYH:
lolz, Ayam A Friend O, May Be + Kunkunlu Nemesis Sha Incase Of, Who Knows, I Fear THUNDer Pass KILODE, me Na Your G. NO faking, just wide on o jewe
hmmm.. GAWD save u man.. Gawd save u..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
pFolar:
yoU bE our captaiN foR herE. We go secondeD anytin u saY.
So ,if i now Say I Wan Marry TheBlessedMan, So, UNA GO seconded Am Abi, I Don C Say, U (pFolar) No Get Chill 4 me rara, anyway, Seconded Me Only If Am Right Ni, Buh If Am Left, Abeg, Show Me D Right cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice update...who did u see that is making u day dreaming ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lildrizzle(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Waoh waoh waoh is all I can say on this tori
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Damibiz:
Nice update...who did u see that is making u day dreaming ?
i see lovelyn o...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lildrizzle:
Waoh waoh waoh is all I can say on this tori
shocked waoh waoh? Like an ambulance? Lolz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kutuman borouba...kaiiii
TheBlessedMAN:
i see lovelyn o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.