Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115799 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Why most all this ladies comment first b4 Damibiz..?..any way happy new month to all reader of dis nice art work
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Ooh..my mistake ride on.
Rain dey fall for my side..i no wan hear thunder o
alright bro... Happy new month...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Damibiz:
Why most all this ladies comment first b4 Damibiz..?..any way happy new month to all reader of dis nice art work
same to u dude..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU PRINCEOFPRINCE. We celebrate you today. Happy birthday brother. May Jah bless your new age...

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Opeoluwa99:
Theblessedman I'm here o

Always here to support you

Are you in a contract with sango because I find your closeness with him suspicious o cheesy
Please small sildren are here o and I'm one of them o
baby wia u dey na

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Horlardorjah(m): 3:48am On Apr 01, 2017
in davidos voice, see gobe as she's here knocking n madam inside. it's your cross oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by domido(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Lovelyn Alakoba.....

Happy new month to everyone reading this and Darous may Sango strengthen you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Darous Be Dreaming After That Hot Action Film, Even If Knock Is Real As TheBlessedMan D1CK, Adedoyin Must Be In Dubai Becox D fighting Na Satisfactiongrin
No Yawa Burst Kasala Jawe
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Thankz theblessedman
TheBlessedMAN:
same to u dude..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by YeSJacky(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Wow! You've finally caught me. I was still thinking about that before you said it. But wait o. what are you gonna do now? The young trust had just been murdered. let me wait a while I'll hear the outtcome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by YeSJacky(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Hey man! wait o. You skipped how Joke's Sister had to be calling you. You are so blessed with Shankoistic ideas. I luv dis piece of art

I've got you a combo for drilling great sockets.

For catching me to comment, I offer you my stubborn gurlfriend to roll along after lovelyn have sent you packing from Doyin's dorm.

I also wish you a quick recovery in advance from your forthcoming lost.

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Eya...

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
[img]ok[/img]

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
jux see yhur life
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lovelyn ti ba ise je..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SPDAZZY(f): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Lovelyn ti ba ise je..

I have read the story. Please remind me, who is Lovely?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by greyce: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
SPDAZZY:

I have read the story. Please remind me, who is Lovelyn?
A gal darous met in a place where people watch soccer
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SPDAZZY(f): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
A gal darous met in a place where people watch soccer

OK thanks, I remember now, she left early in the morning after taking tfare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Daxking: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
bro we dey wait
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
SPDAZZY:

OK thanks, I remember now, she left early in the morning after taking tfare
Yeah
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
hmmn... TheBlessedMan Lovelyn Knocking at an ungodly hour wen Madam dey Bed wit u, this 1 nah gobe...
whr is divatolaz my baby
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ride on Theblessedman!... I love and understand the sexy parts, not the police station... grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Countrygirl(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
I've missed a whole lot of stories here
Happy new month blessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Countrygirl:
I've missed a whole lot of stories here
Happy new month blessedman

Na person wey comment last u suppose greet náà... Oya greet me bebe grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
GindoX:

Na person wey comment last u suppose greet náà... Oya greet me bebe grin
Lemme greet u on behalf of countrygirl.. Happy new month gindoxgrin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Lemme greet u on behalf of countrygirl.. Happy new month gindoxgrin

Who send u message? undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
GindoX:

Who send u message? undecided

Countrygirl
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Divineroyalty(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Cc:dasilver20(f), TMDavidWest(f),
ikombe, alarmednigerian, Atayis
(m), supernet4, Ademi22,
Adesina12, Toshiba49ja(m),
nanadeeva01(f), olatex25(m),
Favouritetega(f), cubby4(f),
opeano(m), chinnyness122(f),
pelumee15(f), MYJIST(m),
Divineroyalty(f), TiffanyJ(f),
Sharafawizkidayo(m), Tife101(m),
Sandydayziz(f), Nder(m),
balosammy(m), muyex1(m),
Leriebloom(f), RolaDiva(f),
oluwatymylehyn(m),
presido997(m), Bishop(m),
uncutz(m), Chidusky(m),
Babysuccess02(f), Daniluv2k4(m),
Oly23(f), frankcris(m),
Oyegoke89, Angelinastto(f),
larabae13(f), tunjilomo(m),
akinkudin, kingphilip(m), skarlett
(f),
NevetsIbot, Missmossy(f), ROYH,
Shakyroh320(f), Babsopey(m),
sirblero(m), Olajhidey22(m),
teeghurl(f), MrKIDO(m),

come and read pls.

thanks for the mention dear. Though am late,am happy am here. Better late than never.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:

Countrygirl

No worry, make she whatsapp me here

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Divineroyalty(f): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Cc:dasilver20(f), TMDavidWest(f), ikombe, alarmednigerian, Atayis (m), supernet4, Ademi22, Adesina12, Toshiba49ja(m), nanadeeva01(f), olatex25(m), Favouritetega(f), cubby4(f), opeano(m), chinnyness122(f), pelumee15(f), MYJIST(m), Divineroyalty(f), TiffanyJ(f), Sharafawizkidayo(m), Tife101(m), Sandydayziz(f), Nder(m), balosammy(m), muyex1(m), Leriebloom(f), RolaDiva(f), oluwatymylehyn(m), presido997(m), Bishop(m), uncutz(m), Chidusky(m), Babysuccess02(f), Daniluv2k4(m), Oly23(f), frankcris(m), Oyegoke89, Angelinastto(f), larabae13(f), tunjilomo(m), akinkudin, kingphilip(m), skarlett (f), NevetsIbot, Missmossy(f), ROYH, Shakyroh320(f), Babsopey(m), sirblero(m), Olajhidey22(m), teeghurl(f), MrKIDO(m),

come and read pls.
thanks for the invitation dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2017
33. COUNTLESS

I opened my eyes the moment the second knock landed on the door. Doyin was still snoring her life away after the shangoic sex in my arms.

"Darous...madam may wake up if you don't open the door" she spoke again, barely audible.

'Only if you know that Doyin can wake up anytime now if you don't keep quiet' I thought

I had to think very fast. If I try to disengage Doyin from my arms, that means am running the risk of waking her up.

I have to act fast.
I looked around, and saw my phone within arms reach. With my right hand, i stretched a bit and picked it up. I scrolled to the music menu and searched for SPEECHLESS by MJ.

"Darous, open up please! Madam may wake up o!". I can hear the sound of my heartbeat, it was rising and beating very fast at the same rate that chelsea fans heart was also beating at the 90+ min against crystal palace

I withdraw my left hand that Adedoyin's body was resting on slowly. My phone was in my right hand with the music menu still on display. I proceeded to disengage myself from her slowly making sure my eyes remain in contact with her closed eyes. I was almost through with just only my wrist under her body when she opened her eyes.

"shìit!" I cursed silently. Then out of my present predicament, I don't know how my thumb pressed the 'PLAY' icon on the phone and Michael Jackson's 'SPEECHLESS' boomed out of the speaker simultaneously when another knock from Lovelyn landed on the door

"whats that noise? Darous? Why aren't you sleeping?" Adedoyin asked, raising her head up from the pilow and my hand gained its freedom.

"um...um..." I stuttered. "I was just thinking about you dear, thats why am dedicating this song to this moment of You and I." I placed the phone closer to her on the bed as the song went on. Her eyes was like that of a Lady that just received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend

I heard a loud noise from outside the door, as if someone just colided with a stool.

"whats tha...? I quickly placed a deep kiss on her lips, trying to get her mind away from the collision outside

She opened her mouth, giving me unlimited megabite to browse the inside of her mouth.

She rolled on top of me and started stradling her crotch on my now erecting Konji.

"Darous, am so lucky to have you in my life. I want you to fvck my dripping wet pvssy now." She doesn't have to say it twice as I began to give her brests and mouth a romantic care.

We fvcked 3310 out of each other that night before we slept.

The next day being a thursday, I woke up around ten am. Adedoyin was already out of bed. I got out of the room and headed upstairs, with the intention of checking on Adedoyin, but I was met with her absence.

I called her number and she told me she will be back very soon. I saw that as an ample opportunity to speak with Lovelyn.

After searching the whole house for her without finding her, I finally found her in the compound spreading some clothes on the drying rope.

"Hi morning" I greeted her with a demure smile

"Hi you too". She replied coldly.

"what happened at midni...." I was saying before she cuts in

"as far as I know, nothing happened. You don't owe me any fvcking explanation Darous. Its your life...i clearly have no right to prive in it."She explained

I smiled and squeeze her shoulder. "you are angry, Lovelyn, am sorry for not being able to come out and meet you".

"ofcos, you were busy fvcking the hell out of my sister...you know, I really don't know whats wrong with you, what exactly did you see in her that I can't give you? You fvcked me, and now my sister? What happens when you meet my mother or another female member of my family? I think I just have to stay away from you. " she hissed and made for the entrance of the house. I followed suit. I caught up with her when she was about to enter the kitchen. I held her waist from behind and turn her around

"Lovelyn, I understand how you felt, but what I fail to understand is why you are feeling that way? Heh?" I said with a confused tone

"how can you understand? When you are not in my shoes?All you care about is getting a wet hole to insert your dck, isn't it?...please don't let me say what I will later regret. Just leave me." She said rhetorically and tried to disengage herself from my hold. I held her still as I stare into her complicated eyes

To say I was confused will be an understatement purnishable with thunder by Shango, I was totally Lost... Because we barely knew each other and she was starting to behave as if Shango just blessed our union

"Lovelyn wait, I don't undestand you. Can you be more specific please? Am confused dear" I said as I moved her closer to my arms

She sniffed and began."I came to this state because my parents can't afford to sponsor my education anymore, they can't even afford to feed me and my siblings on a three square..........."

"What the hell is going on here?" I turned around and was met with the figure of Adedoyin standing near the dinning table.

T.B.C

15 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.