Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114618 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oboy, Na Double Blessing Na,,,
Doyin Will Soon Travel, And U Will Have About 3 Oil Wells To Drill, Just Don't Disappoint Me Ni Oh, Or Else...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mrlemuel:
Oboy, Na Double Blessing Na,,,
Doyin Will Soon Travel, And U Will Have About 3 Oil Wells To Drill, Just Don't Disappoint Me Ni Oh, Or Else...
lolz.... Quite funny... Shango no dey fvck up na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
If u know Nitefury d king of sexuality ...Hands up...Bros na only u Waka come
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
not atall... Am just one of the apostles of shango o
I can see u'r original apostle of shango..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
gringrin darous don enter am diz time o From frying_pan to fire abi from fire to frying_pan.. which one??
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sango boy weldon O
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sheycrown(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
No be Osogbo Lovelyn dey again oga THEBLESSEDMAN.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
sheycrown:
No be Osogbo Lovelyn dey again oga THEBLESSEDMAN.
she was headed towards oshogbo is diffrnt frm shes in oshogbo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by prisiliveth: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Double blessing four u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sheycrown(f): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
she was headed towards oshogbo is diffrnt frm shes in oshogbo

Ngwanu, kwantinu Shango's shaild.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kelvinhilton(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
See the reason why u should consider amadioha as ur chief security, sango is like Nigerian's NEPA.. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
kelvinhilton:
See the reason why u should consider amadioha as ur chief security, sango is like Nigerian's NEPA.. grin
hmmm... Ar u sure amadioha sabi wel wel?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ehmjay(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
I thought you are just extremely good at makinq funny comments endorsed by SANGO himself.Unknown even your sango-inspired Countless got the swagger...Bro kwantinue popping up d updates and you are dininq with ESU LAGIRIOKO on Frontpage.Wehdone Sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by balosammy(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Cc:dasilver20(f), TMDavidWest(f), ikombe, alarmednigerian, Atayis (m), supernet4, Ademi22, Adesina12, Toshiba49ja(m), nanadeeva01(f), olatex25(m), Favouritetega(f), cubby4(f), opeano(m), chinnyness122(f), pelumee15(f), MYJIST(m), Divineroyalty(f), TiffanyJ(f), Sharafawizkidayo(m), Tife101(m), Sandydayziz(f), Nder(m), balosammy(m), muyex1(m), Leriebloom(f), RolaDiva(f), oluwatymylehyn(m), presido997(m), Bishop(m), uncutz(m), Chidusky(m), Babysuccess02(f), Daniluv2k4(m), Oly23(f), frankcris(m), Oyegoke89, Angelinastto(f), larabae13(f), tunjilomo(m), akinkudin, kingphilip(m), skarlett (f), NevetsIbot, Missmossy(f), ROYH, Shakyroh320(f), Babsopey(m), sirblero(m), Olajhidey22(m), teeghurl(f), MrKIDO(m),

come and read pls.
will read it thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dannybomb(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2017
more mb to your phonr bro, nice one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
dannybomb:
more mb to your phonr bro, nice one
 thank u bro 
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Ehmjay:
I thought you are just extremely good at makinq funny comments endorsed by SANGO himself.Unknown even your sango-inspired Countless got the swagger...Bro kwantinue popping up d updates and you are dininq with ESU LAGIRIOKO on Frontpage.Wehdone Sir
thanks for masturbating with me sir... U are shangoically mouthed

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Where d story? Or is dis a chat thread? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Where d story? Or is dis a chat thread? angry angry angry angry angry
wat ar u talkin abt
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wat ar u talkin abt

This thread has been delayed countlessly is dat where u got the title?? angry angry angry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
devilsdouble00:

This thread has been delayed countlessly is dat where u got the title?? angry angry angry
i stil dnt understand u bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
please mr loverman. Update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2017
TheblessedMAN please continue. Don't deny us all of this great piecesad
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lildrizzle(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
shocked waoh waoh? Like an ambulance? Lolz
na dis kind tori dey Mek man dey use aboniki in place of Vaseline
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
UpdatE o...mr theblessedm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
shango guys are smart. Just wait and c
i don hear u. Just update o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wane2: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
This kind of story is not good for the phallus i aff run
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Wane2:
This kind of story is not good for the phallus i aff run
c u...c..u...c...u

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
TheblessedMAN please continue. Don't deny us all of this great piecesad
updating soon bro. Please bear with me. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
please mr loverman. Update
soon my sister
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
ROYH:
So ,if i now Say I Wan Marry TheBlessedMan, So, UNA GO seconded Am Abi, I Don C Say, U (pFolar) No Get Chill 4 me rara, anyway, Seconded Me Only If Am Right Ni, Buh If Am Left, Abeg, Show Me D Right cheesy
lols...anyone see the Op? That shangoMAN?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Men! I just have a lot to catch up on. Kip it goin' hubby. You're murdering it

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.