Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115782 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChisomDgreatest(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
Nice one Darous...keep it coming!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
jibs4lv:
i stopd to dey fear ya sangoic since he faild to fire n rescud u frm dos two oloshos,anyway dnt tel him to come n beat me o coz am nt even at home sef.
no talk that one o. Thunder na confirm thing o. No dare me o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz i see,abeg drop somtin

i mean epi b4 u go drop thunder o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by aydolar(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
I dey enjoy dis story oo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jide219(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post

She calls herself a prophet, who cares? But until a prophet gives me sure soccerbet Odd of 10, I'll never believe in any of them

I trudged the remaining distance to my house and was greeted by Jide and Abel

TBC
[/quote]I can give free fixed 20 odd on friday
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=jide219 post=56182014][/quote]until u do so, i keep my fingers crossed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
jibs4lv:
lolz i see,abeg drop somtin

i mean epi b4 u go drop thunder o.
cheesy cheesy So u fear thunder reach dat level... Lolz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jide219(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
until u do so, i keep my fingers crossed
no probs,will send it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
Theblessedman always teaching me new tricks with every update. Which one be alarm ringtone again? Dis one pas me o...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lenybee: 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
Nice story brotherly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: darkhorse4ward, kajsa08(f), scopiicaar, xaviercasmir(m), Ridhw0n(m), emendoi(m), akintech70(m), Lenybee, jide219(m), Pweetiedude(m), amtalkin(f), ochyglowsglows, lenybee, Baccoboy(m) and 26 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos for the writer
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lenybee: 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=jide219 post=56182014][/quote me self dey interested for the 20 odds oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jide219(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Lenybee post=56183169][/quote]just be checking d page from Friday noon

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS Cc: micstarboi, incredible16(m), j0sh001, Black5050(m), akintech70(m), DavOnyi(m), Joewax(m), Ay04z(m), timstone and 28 guest(s)

as you can see, you've been busted. Drop a simple kudos and you are free to go.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kajsa08: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: darkhorse4ward, kajsa08(f),
scopiicaar, xaviercasmir(m),
Ridhw0n(m), emendoi(m),
akintech70(m), Lenybee,
jide219(m), Pweetiedude(m),
amtalkin(f),
ochyglowsglows, lenybee, Baccoboy(m) and 26 guest(s)

grin PrinceOfPeace u "cash" me tongiht, well done.
@TBM, shey u no feel wetin d prophetess yarn u ni?
i full ground dey wait d next scene. More fuel in ur gen.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
kajsa08:

grin PrinceOfPeace u "cash" me tongiht, well done.
@TBM, shey u no feel wetin d prophetess yarn u ni?
i full ground dey wait d next scene. More fuel in ur gen.
ah no feel am atall my 6ta. Or u feel am?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kajsa08: 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah no feel am atall my 6ta. Or u feel am?
I too feel am o. E be like message from d person wey pass Sango.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:04pm On May 03, 2017
kajsa08:

I too feel am o. E be like message from d person wey pass Sango.
really...u mean shango get boss?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: ADBS(m), saraphina(m), Davidpaul(m), Micharmony(m), OLUWASOGOABIOLA, darkhorse4ward(m), Vlip42(m), blueflowers(f), damselbaby05, fingard02k(m) and 29 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos 4 d op.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
Am SERiously addiCTED To thIS stORY O. TheBLESSEDguy, DoN'T stOP iT. I'm LoVINg it. cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=jide219 post=56182014][/quote]
Baba, abeg i need am sef
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:19pm On May 03, 2017
pFolar:
Am SERiously addiCTED To thIS stORY O. TheBLESSEDguy, DoN'T stOP iT. I'm LoVINg it. cheesy
tanq my dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:21pm On May 03, 2017
huntsman007:
na wa oo... dis darous Is teaching me new methods of lying .
... see u wey de plan to go meet ur papa uncle for help, na im dem CCC wan help u yhu de form farouz.
cheesy Bro u funny o! Teach u wetin?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ay04z(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2017
nice story.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by godwinstringed1(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2017
Imagine this Beautiful impacts of poetry
You can't just afford to miss this opportunity.
You can't
You can't be the same after a daily study of this poetry from the Bravehands company.
It is just launched today and will keep on with a daily updates of new meditational social, political, natural and romantic happenings. Hereby structuring our lifestyles.
I urge all nairalanders to learn new psychological packages from the hands of great poets
Nigerians conceive great poetic contents
Just check up
At
https://bravehands..com/ l
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:49pm On May 03, 2017
godwinstringed1:
Imagine this Beautiful impacts of poetry
You can't just afford to miss this opportunity.
You can't
You can't be the same after a daily study of this poetry from the Bravehands company.
It is just launched today and will keep on with a daily updates of new meditational social, political, natural and romantic happenings. Hereby structuring our lifestyles.
I urge all nairalanders to learn new psychological packages from the hands of great poets
Nigerians conceive great poetic contents
Just check up
At
https://bravehands..com/ l
what is this buddy?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 12:30am On May 04, 2017
TemiGURL:
how can you maintain a gf with that excuse of a lie tongue
one of d reasons Y i no gt any till 2day
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:33am On May 04, 2017
boffinjay:
one of d reasons Y i no gt any till 2day
xo u prefer an e-dating to real-dating?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by xaviercasmir(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: darkhorse4ward, kajsa08(f),
scopiicaar, xaviercasmir(m),
Ridhw0n(m), emendoi(m),
akintech70(m), Lenybee,
jide219(m), Pweetiedude(m),
amtalkin(f),
ochyglowsglows, lenybee, Baccoboy(m) and 26 guest(s)

I still have not find a good word to describe BLESSEDMAN. Just keep doing what you know how to do best. The sky will be your starting point.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:44am On May 04, 2017
xaviercasmir:

I still have not find a good word to describe BLESSEDMAN. Just keep doing what you know how to do best. The sky will be your starting point.
thank u jare my wife's husband. U too much
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
cheesy cheesy So u fear thunder reach dat level... Lolz
why wnt i,ddnt i see d way una pallee "sango" destroy sombori palace...lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.