Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115697 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:02am On May 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Guys updating soon
please do quickly. Suspense o!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:04am On May 06, 2017
Obinnau:
Its pissing me off too, I was thinking you were using special characters while typing, but looking at the last post that got you banned... I just don't get the bot sometimes.
please help us look into it, its distrupting the flow of this thread sir
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:06am On May 06, 2017
TemiGURL:
please do quickly. Suspense o!
updating now quickly. Thanx 4 staying tuned
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PamelB(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2017
Oga, nice one o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:07am On May 06, 2017
64. COUNTLESS

Two fat women were in the backseat and a very beautiful lady sitting alone at the front

Light complexion, hazel eyes, alluring boobs well packed in a denim red top and a very beautiful face like that of Shakira

I spotted the lady before Jide returned from where he went to drop our luggages inside the boot of the car

Jide made for the front seat but I quickly pulled him back

"no..no...na me dey pay for the fare, go sit down with your mums" I whispered in his ear

"you no get sense, becos you don see pretty lady for front? Pvssy slave" he hissed and hopped into the back seat and closed the door

I ignored his sentimental comment and hopped in to the front seat beside the lady

The distance between Lafenwa to Oyo state is exactly the same distance between the first letter of SPERMATOZOA 'S' and 'A' the last letter

The journey began after one of the women at the back said some lengthy journey mercies prayer which I reacted to nonchallantly

We were at the 'R' letter of the journey when my Barca conscience started encouraging me to woo the lady beside me

'darous my guy, wetin dey happen na? You wan bone that beautiful girl throughout the journey? Abeg no dull am jor'

it barely stopped talking before my Madrid conscience slowly countered back

"Darous, please don't mind him o, I advice you to think twice, it was your relationship with a woman that led you to this fatal situation, don't add to...."

'instead of you to pray for him to be sucessful with that lady, you are here talking rubbish, abeg keep quiet jor' Barca retaliated

'will you guys just stop talking for a while? Wether you both like it or not, Am going to talk to this beautiful lady' I replied and switched off my conscience

I was racking my brains for a good way to strike a conversation with her when an idea suddenly logged into my brain

I removed my wallet from my grey chinos trouser and opened it. I recounted the 20k inside and started soliloquizing gently

"7k for T.fare, 3k for breakfast, and this 10k for miscalleneous..." I made sure the corner of her eyes was watching me before I continued "I will use the ATM to withdraw 50k when I get down...gud as coffee" I smiled and inserted the wallet to my shirt's left brest pocket

She started feeling uneasy and asked me of the time on my watch

"please can you check the time for me?" She asked politely

I looked at the dial of my gold Rolex watch and smiled mischiviously

"the time here says; The square of 4 is past the number before 8" I replied with a nonchallant tone

"uncle, you are funny o, is that what the time really says?"

"yes o, but if you want another interpretation, here we go, fifteen plus one mins past, 2 times 3 plus 1"

"gawd, like seriously? Never knew handsome guy like you don't know what the time really says"

"sister the time is 7:16, no mind my friend jare, na excessMATH dey worry am" Jide cuts in from the back

The lady glanced back and appreciated Jide for bailing her out of the situation

"your friend seems nicer and handsome than you".

"hmmm really? but the mirror will not agree with you on that, cos even a deaf blind man can see that my friend is the perfect photocopy of Segun Arinze"

"you dey madt!...na your papa kom fine? Hediot" Jide retorted

"oga driver abeg help us switch on the radio for the news o, make this talkatives let person hear word jare" One of Jide's neighbours reiterated

The driver oblidged and the radio was turned on

There was silence in the cab except for the sound coming from the radio. We encountered a slight hold up at the 'M' letter of the journey and everybody started buying snacks and bread from the road hawkers

I bought 6breads with 6 sardines and 6 plastic Coke drinks for everybody and they all thanked me enormously

"never knew you were this nice, anyways thank you." The lady remarked with a playful hit on my shoulder

"don't mention, lets just say am always celebrating my birthday whenever I see a pretty lady like you"

"hmmm...what a nice man...by the way am Favour, and you?" she said stretching her hand for a handshake

I took her hand fondly and replied

"am RobertoJohnEdinsinSonOfThunderMagnanimateousdarousmart..." a startled look erupted on her face before I quickly added "but if you are having a hard time pronouncing all that, just call me DAROUSMART or simply Darous for the sake of your dazzling white teeths" I concluded with an amicable smile

Favour shook her head sideways slowly in total awe

"gawd! You are really something else...I wonder how your girlfriend is managing to cope with you" She stated with a questioning look

"G.F? It brings me great pain to tell you that, despite all my unrivalled handsomeness, that Girlfriend space still remains a vacancy in my delicate heart"

She was busy comprehending my statement when my whatsapp notification tone beeped and a message from Jide displayed on the screensaver. It reads as thus;

'NA thunder go fire you for that lie, idiot, chai what of Joke?'

TBC

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:09am On May 06, 2017
PamelB:
Oga, nice one o.
thanx love. Ah been wanting to commend your Manchester in Betrayer, but frequent ban just dey stop me.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2017
Adesina12:
Hi Samyfreshsmooth! How are you doing? I am no longer selling popcorn, I have graduated to selling motor vehicle We are everywhere worldwide Thanks for mentioning
I got plenty sweet popcorn in my warehouse
Hmmm, Iro nlasmiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2017
This DAROUSMART is one hell funny guy o.. Infact, i have learned many tactics used to woo girls. Thanks TheblessedMAN for that.

Abeg where is the Inspector general of this thread? nobody wan comment after reading..

#To the wonderful readers of COUNTLESS;
On behalf of Princeofprince

This is to remind u that reading without commenting is not allowed, that is, Ghostreading is highly prohibited. Thanks for your cooperation.

Signed by

I.G princeofprince
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2017
Busted; SPDAZZY(f), adeayaade, uminem02(m), pelujam(f), afolwalex20, anotherpac(m), drewsman(m) and 7 guests.

A simple kudos will do. Encourage the writer PLEASEsmiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2017
It should have been the "SQUARE" OF 4 and not the "SQUARE ROOT " OF 4.

Modify it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by VickieEMW(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2017
Your Barcelona conscience be like ur man btw the pole na why u dey reason like dat... Another trouble looming. This time na sango go kill u by himself... grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:29am On May 06, 2017
honourable356:
It should have been the "SQUARE" OF 4 and not the "SQUARE ROOT " OF 4.

Modify it.
thanx boss. Will do that asap
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bossy512(f): 9:06am On May 06, 2017
Well done, u are always on point my man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by legenddimex(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2017
nice story man. keep it up boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2017
Nice 1

Keep it coming Bro!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PamelB(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx love. Ah been wanting to commend your Manchester in Betrayer, but frequent ban just dey stop me.
if you are banned again, just let me know so I'll visit the mods with my weapon of mass destruction.
Lol.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2017
Hadampson:
This DAROUSMART is one hell funny guy o.. Infact, i have learned many tactics used to woo girls. Thanks TheblessedMAN for that.

Abeg where is the Inspector general of this thread? nobody wan comment after reading..

#To the wonderful readers of COUNTLESS;
On behalf of Princeofprince

This is to remind u that reading without commenting is not allowed, that is, Ghostreading is highly prohibited. Thanks for your cooperation.

Signed by

I.G princeofprince

I.G inspector GEE reporting for duty sir. Coming with the list of busted citizens.
*in a wicked chuckle*just pray I don't bust u..or else wat happened in the year 1900 will repeat itself
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2017
BUSTEDCITIZENS: cyber5(m), samson712, steve88, OLUWASOGOABIOLA and 9 guest
Drop something or I drop you grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2017
Steve888, OLuWASOGOABIOLA, biodun95,coldsweat, retake89, davidhero.
Drop something or I drop u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ColdSweat(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2017
stephenGee12:
Steve888, OLuWASOGOABIOLA, biodun95,coldsweat, retake89, davidhero.
Drop something or I drop u
Good work theblessedman, I'm trying to catch up with the story since I'm just starting. More power to your elbow.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2017
I don already know how I go toast dat my new neighbour wey just come. TheBlessedMAN hope say u knw say na juve dey hold ground now. So u had beta use juve defensive tactics to stop the girl from using liverpool style of scorin go take ur cash
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Soulomon619 drop something before I drop u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 12:51pm On May 06, 2017
I really enjoyed the story.... You have done a perfect job bro. More wisdom as u release the remaining part of the story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2017
stephenGee12:
BUSTEDCITIZENS: cyber5(m), samson712, steve88, OLUWASOGOABIOLA and 9 guest
Drop something or I drop you grin

tell ur guy make he update before i bomb him
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
cyber5:

tell ur guy make he update before i bomb him

for ur mind u dey give threat.I am only an inspector so u wud have to talk to the IG@princeofprince but if oga me gives me go ahead to handle u the way"SHANGOPOLICEFORCE(SPF)L handles terrorist...ehn u go I reserve my comment.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

"for where? The only drinks wey dey inside my room na Borehole water. Blessing don drain my wallet finish" He rose up and checked inside his wallets. "na 1,500naira dey here and ah go still chop tomorrow, my soap don finish, kerosine no dey my stove, ah go still need to buy food stuffs, my bathroom slippers don cut, ah go need a new toothpaste, the chewing stick wey ah use last week nearly scatter my teeth..my card don...." I smiled at his usual rambling way of telling me that he's broke

CHOI this one na die ah swear

TheBlessedMAN:

"7k for T.fare, 3k for breakfast, and this 10k for miscalleneous..." I made sure the corner of her eyes was watching me before I continued "I will use the ATM to withdraw 50k when I get down...gud as coffee" I smiled and inserted the wallet to my shirt's left brest pocket

guy ah swear yhu funny die

TheBlessedMAN:
I bought 6breads with 6 sardines and 6 plastic Coke drinks for everybody and they all thanked me enormously

chai guy iyaff die just becuz of pus*y

TheBlessedMAN:

"am RobertoJohnEdinsinSonOfThunderMagnanimateousdarousmart..." a startled look erupted on her face before I quickly added "but if you are having a hard time pronouncing all that, just call me DAROUSMART or simply Darous for the sake of your dazzling white teeths" I concluded with an amicable smile

LOL YEYE SHEED grin grin

TheBlessedMAN:

"gawd! You are really something else...I wonder how your girlfriend is managing to cope with you" She stated with a questioning look

"G.F? It brings me great pain to tell you that, despite all my unrivalled handsomeness, that Girlfriend space still remains a vacancy in my delicate heart"

Chai guy yhu sabi lie for Africa oo

TheBlessedMAN:

'NA thunder go fire you for that lie, idiot, chai what of Joke?'

Ah swear no be small thunder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN one day in, one day out i hope u and d mods don settle oh btw i dy gt the feeling say dat pretty girl go steal dat money frm ur pocket
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
Lol... Make dat jide nor go burst our balloon ooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2017
Oboy! Diz last update na die o! You just dey drop new cheats on how to toast a woman everyday... Padi mi, you be bado o.. Weldone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
Sweet ChIsoS! TheblessEDMAn waN scatTER My 32 wiTH lauGHTER. grin grin grin grin
Always dOING youR birtHDAY wheNEVER yoU SeE a FiNE giRL, ah SweAR YoU go Do yoUR weDDING weN yoU meeT mE! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MacMath(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
I relaxed on the bed and was lost in
thought on how to handle the
Jamb issue with Adedoyin. After
deliberating for a while, I decided
to handle it the traditional way. I'll
have to go to my native town,
Lanlate in Oyo state, to consult my
late dad's uncle. He will definitely
help me out...

Its a must for me to comment, knowing u ar from Lanlate our town. Its a great joy seeing great writers on nairaland 4rm Lanlate.

Welldone d BLESSEDMAN

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Maydayy(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2017
Awesome story Bro !!keep it coming and dont forget to mention me

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.