Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112757 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gosaking(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
This writer is a badt guy. Keep it coming am home alone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
gosaking:
This writer is a badt guy. Keep it coming am home alone
thanx bro. Updating soon be4 5pm sha. I stil dey work. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx bro. Updating soon be4 5pm sha. I stil dey work. Thanx
bro, hows work, kom an update for us o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: bigbauer(m), TemmyLayor(f), Leidypatt(f), olumbateey(m), danduchi(m), kilzoned205, twatostic, ztarlord(m) and 22 guest(s)
drop a simple kudos for the author.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
TBM update please
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Oladim001(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
BUSTED CITIZENS cc: bigbauer(m),
TemmyLayor(f), Leidypatt(f),
olumbateey(m), danduchi(m), kilzoned205, twatostic, ztarlord(m) and 22
guest(s)

drop a simple kudos for the author.
Like seriously guy. In as much as you have good intentions for this don't you think it's beginning to get a little too much. That's pretty much the only thing you keep doing on this thread. Sorry oo but are you being paid for this. Abeg spend your time doing something better ND quit repeating the same thing every minute.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
Bro hw far nah...wetin dey sup nah....ur guys neva chop since last week...abeg fast come dish me my plate of update boys dey hungry..
#OliverTwistNation
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Divineroyalty(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=SmartestPopQUEEN post=56085011]I don't mean to derail the thread or seek unnecessary attractions but Just for the sake of people asking for the pics of my baby girl.

Meet Matilda, the baby of Queenliz. My priceless Jewel.

Cc:DIVINEROYALTY, cyber5, boffinjay, Tgold1, Rohy, Mrlemuel, theblessedman, pamelb and my own fiyah.[/quote
]

OMG!!!! she's sooooo cute and lovely.

welcome to the world my lovely Angel. May everything u ll need in life be in abundance for u in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMan If u no update en, Zeus thunder wey go fire u dey for corridor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungking100(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
[center][/center]
Oladim001:

Like seriously guy. In as much as you have good intentions for this don't you think it's beginning to get a little too much. That's pretty much the only thing you keep doing on this thread. Sorry oo but are you being paid for this. Abeg spend your time doing something better ND quit repeating the same thing every minute.
Oladim001:

Oladim001:

y e dey pain u na?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
TheBLESSEDman, Update na, abEG. WE neED Am sHARp shARP. ThANks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
yungking100:
[center][/center]y e dey pain u na?
seconded
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
Oladim001:

oga with all due respect which one be ur own? Its not as if you've ever commented here be4. Bikonu
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
Guys, theblessedman told me at the viewing centre while watching Man U match that he was banned again while trying to update.

Obinnau, mynd44 abeg help us unban him o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2017
manuelFORBES:
Guys, theblessedman told me at the viewing centre while watching Man U match that he was banned again while trying to update.

Obinnau, mynd44 abeg help us unban him o
. why all diz lie just to let famz,ogbeni we know yu are a pathetic liar but surprise us at least, driode oshi
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by CLIQBOY(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2017
ololadeking:
. why all diz lie just to let famz,ogbeni we know yu are a pathetic liar but surprise us at least, driode oshi
Are you paying him? undecided

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2017
TemiGURL:
ll hola you soon
hmm... OK.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Oladim001(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
oga with all due respect which one be ur own? Its not as if you've ever commented here be4. Bikonu
Okay. Continue. I just spoke my mind
There's no rule against that or is there?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:13am On May 05, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
xo u prefer an e-dating to real-dating?
i am stil 2 yung 4 real dating nd i dnt have d time,d luxury of emotions needed.#up united# wink

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2017
Emmysky:
It's kinda short tho. That you madrid and barca match make me laugh die, "Shey you be pharoah". I hope mods no go ban you again.
what does d statement has to do with ban?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2017
ololadeking:
if you no believe me, na in number be diz +2348162128141. Call him to confirm if am lying. God I 8 dis
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Are you paying him? undecided
abi o. Elp me ask am o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2017
ololadeking:
That's so rude bro, u just defamed the guys name. why are u so sure he's lying?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
FhemmyKW:

That's so rude bro, u just defamed the guys name. why are u so sure he's lying?
ah tire o. Person send me message ah deliva am, he dey cal me liar. Ontop wetin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
Obinnau, help us unban theblessedman na, please o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
kai na tru d guy dey talk oga,apric8 wetin u dey do bt its getin too much.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Please the appropriate mods should come to our rescue. Obinnau, please unban the Op
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
No update yet? Please Obinnau, help us.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=Divineroyalty post=56207969][/quote]tanx dear. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.