Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112756 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
Darous think he smart not knowing that the bae na ogbanje, hahahahaha I trust drivers bcus dey don't always joke with their money when I know police men must have drained the driver on the road.

It's my Birthday dude please show some love.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2017
Newspaper no dey refresh o. That got me laughing hard! Scourge of trouble! Darousmart
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Musampa73:
Darous think he smart not knowing that the bae na ogbanje, hahahahaha I trust drivers bcus dey don't always joke with their money when I know police men must have drained the driver on the road.

happy birthday brother. Wullnpp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2017
Hadampson:
In Jenifa's voice
Is welcomegringrin
cheesy cheesy thanklu za
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
Musampa73:

hbd to u niggar! Wulnp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:30am On May 07, 2017
Thank u love! :X you are blessed!
pFolar:
Theblessedman, happy sunday to you. May GoD gIve yOu moRE WISdom TO steER The ShiP Of thIS stORY To a NiCE DesTINAtion
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:33am On May 07, 2017
Musampa73:

wow! You are a MayMate? Welcome to our month and your birthday buddy. May God grant you all you've ever wished for InJESUSname. Amen. Happy birthday MyMayMate (M.M.M)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
happy birthday brother. Wullnpp

Tank u very much princeofprince aka Mr drop something.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
manuelFORBES:
hbd to u niggar! Wulnp
Thanks bro u are highly carried.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! You are a MayMate? Welcome to our month and your birthday buddy. May God grant you all you've ever wished for InJESUSname. Amen. Happy birthday MyMayMate (M.M.M)

Thanks very much theblessedman, much respect I gat for u bro MyMayMate.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:51am On May 07, 2017
Musampa73:

Thanks very much theblessedman, much respect I gat for u bro MyMayMate.
you welcome bro. I promise to dedicate 67.COUNTLESS to you bro. No qualms
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Theblessedman I don't know how to describe this your story.
But in one sentence you're good.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
olihilistic:
Theblessedman I don't know how to describe this your story. But in one sentence you're good.
thats a nice compliment o. Thankz bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Never doubt that from u Baba. Respect
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
I love the u way you portray ur story
smooth.... n ...easy going ....perfect choice of words
if u publish this book u would make nothing less than #150 naira in two years.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 12:03pm On May 07, 2017
olihilistic:
Theblessedman I don't know how to describe this your story. But in one sentence you're good.
you want him to dedicate it to you he won't I assure you dedicator hunter thief ole....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Senior Tgold1, hw va na? Lngest time
my brother, my brother..... ive been kinda busy in here ni but I ghost read sha.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
TemiGURL:
Hehehe grin grin am laughing in sunday language. Trouble dey o. I love this so much.

Happy sunday everyone. Tgold1, my e-hubby, happy sunday to you cheesy
lol.... e-baby , that e-hubby made me laugh though. how have you been?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
Ali1king:

you want him to dedicate it to you he won't
I assure you
dedicator hunter thief ole....
Lmao.
I was just complimenting the dude bro.
in Don Jazzy's voice Egbon Ali1king if it is the dedication you want come and have it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=ROYH post=56274336]bro Darous aka theblessedman, you no see person and the last time I checked, 'asking' was never a crime, weldoh sire...
smartestpopqueen, how's you and y(our) twins, hope they are doing fine, saw there picture you uploaded not yet long z they are cute madam, you're now a full :X ...
tgold1, shout-out to you bro, I dey greet Oooo.
princeofprince, how's you?

my brother, my brother.... brother from another womb , I dey hail you pass...

welcome on board, we miss you no homo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2017
TBM see ur life. When I was telling u to use juve defensive tatics to supplement ur real madrid attacking tactics u think say I won do u wicked. Now let's see how shango wan take help u carry trophy as den don comot u with style....happy first sunday everyone.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
Favour is a bae.... And a bad one... Bt her greatest mistake is messing wit Darous smart... She is going to pay... Nice update bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
Tgold1:

my brother, my brother..... ive been kinda busy in here ni but I ghost read sha.

Since u came forward to give urself up to the SPF. Ur punishment would be that u are to comment every 5minutes for the next one month cheesy grin grin

Ordely:court!!!!arise.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

Since u came forward to give urself up to the SPF. Ur punishment would be that u are to comment every 5minutes for the next one month cheesy grin grin

Ordely:court!!!!arise.
andcwhat if I don't?

what will be the freekick or penalty?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
stephenGee12:

dis guy no know say oyinbo no dey cross border anyhow. abi shey u wan know the history of how shango take come. if u wan knw hola me

ja mi si
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
Busted Citizens
holarworship(f), Gamesound(m), Toyin223(f),
Busted OP TheBlessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
Busted Citizens
holarworship(f), Michelle55(f)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Michelle55: 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
cyber5:
Busted Citizens

holarworship(f),
Michelle55(f)
hmmmm,wetin carry your eyes locate me nau eh?anyways since I'm here,lemme do the needful..op you're doing a sweet job with your story.kwantinu,Baba G Na ur lucozade boost
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm,wetin carry your eyes locate me nau eh?anyways since I'm here,lemme do the needful..op you're doing a sweet job with your story.kwantinu,Baba G Na ur lucozade boost

your head dey dia

more speed to ya fingers
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
Busted Citizens

Lordshola,
marianneada(f), loluc90(m), oazeez1991
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
cyber5:

ja mi si

So u no know say na orunmila born shango
Na shango con born person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey born the person wey con born the person wey con born the person wey born DAROUSSMART aka TBM. I knw say u no fit understand even as I summarise am reach for u.
So u don see say u wan incur ANCESTRAL WRATH OF LIGHTENING...... grin[/color][color=#990000] grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Michelle55: 1:45pm On May 07, 2017
cyber5:

your head dey dia

more speed to ya fingers
lol..tanchu

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.