Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115803 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yellow237(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2017
ikombe:
Na becos of dis thing you con quote a whole update undecided
with this kind face
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2017
darous.. u seriously need dat deliverance d cele woman offered to u. .
. u kon go slap soldier wife eeh? . looking forward to wat will happen next.. . . ..nice episode #theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 369x: 6:53am On May 08, 2017
can't wait for the next update..... I pray u find that lady
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:34am On May 08, 2017
huntsman007:
darous.. u seriously need dat deliverance d cele woman offered to u.

. u kon go slap soldier wife eeh?
. looking forward to wat will happen next..
..nice episode #theblessedman
lolz! Thanx bro. U are mouthed

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:35am On May 08, 2017
369x:
can't wait for the next update..... I pray u find that lady
amen o! Me too
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:37am On May 08, 2017
Vickiey192:
Interesting.
Thanks for the dedication.

When next you are going home be at alert
at alert? What's happening on the road?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2017
Just can't seem to stop laughing at what might happen next in the upcoming update! grin grin

Theblessedman, weldone. More gracias!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
yellow237:
wetin shango come the do all this while?
ANOTHER KINGOFCASTING IN THE THREAD
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:07am On May 08, 2017
Oh my! cheesy cheesy in Asha's voice *there is fire on the mountain, and Darous doesn't seems to be on the run*

TBM, weldone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2017
I wan bust shey make I bust grin grin

Oya I don vex I wan bust grin grin
BUSTED CITIZENS:
smartestpopqueen(welcome back ma), hadampson (were u go since), geebril, theblessedman (op were breakfast na i dey h) grin, shugasofttouch, princessadealo, chinwe18.

U knw d drill. Drop something or I drop u grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2017
Happy birthday musampa73. Wishing u more intellect, success, fame, sound health, peace of mind, MB(no be paracetamol ocheesy) and less haterz, would av loved to say more buh lemme rest my data( bubu don turn us to economist)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:13am On May 08, 2017
If pERson nO Wan LaugH yoU go sHA FinD A waY To mAKe perSON LAugH SmalL. grin grin grin

TheBLESseDMan is doING a GreAT JOb at kilLING MY BorEDOM. WeLDonE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Thank u love! :X you are blessed!
youWELCome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2017
Darousmart, update please!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:21am On May 08, 2017
pFolar:
If pERson nO Wan LaugH yoU go sHA FinD A waY To mAKe perSON LAugH SmalL. grin grin grin

TheBLESseDMan is doING a GreAT JOb at kilLING MY BorEDOM. WeLDonE
thanx my dear. Nice to have people like you on this thread
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:22am On May 08, 2017
manuelFORBES:
Darousmart, update please!
Haba! D1, you knw say ah go dey work by now na! Anyway, I'll begin typing Asap.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:24am On May 08, 2017
stephenGee12:

BUSTED CITIZENS:
smartestpopqueen(welcome back ma), hadampson (were u go since), geebril, theblessedman (op were breakfast na i dey h) grin, shugasofttouch, princessadealo, chinwe18.

oga! Why u dey always vex 4 me na? Ah go update soon sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2017
stephenGee12:

BUSTED CITIZENS:

Hmmm.. since ayam busted, lemme kuku encourage d writer. Theblessedman tho am nur d type dat comment on dis thread always due to my tight schedule nd some other things buh i'd got to say diz... it worthy of note in d way & manner u've kept dis thread goin with all d suspense, actions and comedy. Ur story is one of d best, if nt d best gan self, so bro, don't rest on ur laurel, u can do more. btw, hbd in adv TBM a.k.a darousSMART.

@stephengee12 i went for my grandma burial ni jawe.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Happy birthday musampa73. Wishing u more intellect, success, fame, sound health, peace of mind, MB(no be paracetamol ocheesy) and less haterz, would av loved to say more buh lemme rest my data( bubu don turn us to economist)

Merci Bro and I really love and appreciate that from you Hadampson my niggie. One LOVE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PRINXWHYTE(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] son of thunder,jYu are gud bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
trouble dey sleep, person come wake am. therefore........

IM BAAAAAAACCCKK!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2017
Musampa73:

Merci Bro and I really love and appreciate that from you Hadampson my niggie. One LOVE
U are always welcome bro.. where is my cake nah
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2017
Walai kingofcasting ur matter just dey surprise me.. i never expect diz 4rm u when u're nur a kidshocked ... smh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=kingofcasting post=56317306][/quote] Ewure
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by damis28crown(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
who am i nt to forgive a cute lady? Ah don 4give u jor even b4 u talk
awwww thks oo omg wat did u jst do u slap preson wey u no sure of hahaha may sango giv u more strength oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Hmmm.. since ayam busted, lemme kuku encourage d writer. Theblessedman tho am nur d type dat comment on dis thread always due to my tight schedule nd some other things buh i'd got to say diz... it worthy of note in d way & manner u've kept dis thread goin with all d suspense, actions and comedy. Ur story is one of d best, if nt d best gan self, so bro, don't rest on ur laurel, u can do more. btw, hbd in adv TBM a.k.a darousSMART.

@stephengee12 i went for my grandma burial ni jawe.

Eya abajo. Pele ku inawo.
Welcome back
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2017
stephenGee12:

Eya abajo. Pele ku inawo. Welcome back
Tanklu zagringrin Learned it 4rm princeofprince
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 08, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
I don't mean to derail the thread or seek unnecessary attractions but Just for the sake of people asking for the pics of my baby girl.

Meet Matilda, the baby of Queenliz. My priceless Jewel.

Cc:DIVINEROYALTY, cyber5, boffinjay, Tgold1, Rohy, Mrlemuel, theblessedman, pamelb and my own fiyah.
My Oh My, She's Cute Oh.
Omo, Iku Ko Ni Pa E Fun Iyae, Aisan Ko Ni Se E, Loruko JESU Kristi!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2017
[quote
author=TheBlessedMAN
post=55967091]57.
CUNTLESS
Dedicated To Mrlemuel The Birthday dude
[/quote]
I Say: Thanks A Million To U Guys.
CC: Tgold1, Princeofpeace, SmartestpopQueen[Mama Maltilda], And Lastly To All Those Who Wished Me A Happy Bday, May The God Of TheBlessedMAN [Sango] Bless U All...
1 Bottle Of Smelloff Ice 4 All Of U!

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.