Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) (7270 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / April 2017 Ile Ife Hausa/fulani VS Yoruba Clash. 400 Lives Lost. / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
There is still an uneasy calm over the crisis rocking the town of Ile Ife as the fracas between a.bokis and afonjas has denegrated into bloodshed, tantrums and threats.

The a.bokis are not taking it easy on their afonja slaves as they have threaten to retaliate over the crisis which they consider themselves as victims.

The crisis has taken a new turn as the afonjas are being rounded up and taken to abuja to face prosecution after resisting to submit to their northern masters.

The a.bokis have threatened a showdown with their merchandize as obviously seen in their reactions to the events that have taken its toll in recent weeks. Below are some reactions with one of them calling yorubas cockroaches on Channels tv comment section which was let to die down.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=1498821316796655_1499050636773723&count=3&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=1498821316796655&gfid=AQDYmu3y73s3MPyT&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6400001150641244752%3Amf_story_key.4487573053508590310%3Atop_level_post_id.1499077700104350

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these online warriors sef!! cheesy

If you really can kill, you won't first scream it on social media. Stop wasting time issuing threats. Start shooting and destroying already. Nonsense cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
We will watch them they commit their senseless acts on each other. It's clearly a case of "two fanta, no opener"

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Title: THE BABARIC DAGGER BEARERS VS THE RITUALISTS
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
We will watch them they commit their senseless acts on each other. It's clearly a case of "two fanta, no opener"
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you really can kill, you won't first scream it on social media. Stop wasting time issuing threats. Start shooting and destroying already. Nonsense cheesy
cheesy For your mind you make sense. Ewu kambia

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
If i talk now, some foolish aboki go dey quote me... Hausa callin yoruba cockroaches, dats funny... Who looks more like cockroaches btw hausa and yorubas... Poverty don scatter una destiny... Animalistic terrorists

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Una think say na to kill innocent people be power... Make we face ourselves men to men and see scores

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:

cheesy cheesy

I can imagine how many litters of sperm issued from your loins the moment you saw that exchange. You were so much in the climax zone you couldn't wait to come share it here cheesy

Just be ready to serve as collateral damage. Its destiny cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
More like THE TERRORIST VS THE SKULL MINERS. Cage fight grin

Una don dey challenge for the title of ritualists tay tay na. Abi from whence Otokoto and Clifford Orji proceed from? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Munae(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
#Observing
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by mightyhazel: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

go and sit down inside ditch cool

4 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Jabioro: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your master is reading, watching, with your voice going viral loud and clear .He needed to call you to order but he will not do so because you are untouchable.. but the time AFONJA plus deal with you they would started screaming, crying fouls...

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
mightyhazel:
go and sit down inside ditch cool

Some idiot was almost running mad on here swearing I'm the same as omenka, do you know if he's been cured yet? cheesy

I'll make space for you in that ditch right beside me wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

I can imagine how many litters of sperm issued from your loins the moment you saw that exchange. You were so much in the climax zone you couldn't wait to come share it here cheesy

Just be ready to serve as collateral damage. Its destiny cheesy
E go be you and your family go serve as burnt offering

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Smallville10:
Una think say na to kill innocent people be power... Make we face ourselves men to men and see scores
Their violence na over the bar
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
E go be you and your family go serve as burnt offering

You must know how being used as burnt offering feels I'm sure. Were you also roasted in 1967 before reincarnating as this hateful being? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Una don dey challenge for the title of ritualists tay tay na. Abi from whence Otokoto and Clifford Orji proceed from? cheesy
hahaha, I know that the scores sorry skulls mined from ife will be used judiciously for the rest of the year.

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
afonjas AKA the latest cockroaches in town...lwkmd... ur lord has spoken,they would flush you guys down the toilet.. hmmm long live the emir of illefe..

Even you a female OSU is talking. Even you, an entity that can't inherit anything from her father is talking? Abi have women started having rights in the land of the OSU? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
bounty007:

You no dey shame.. aboki the call you roach,you dey look for collateral damage on top another man.

Na so slavery don eat you reach abi na fear..
Na wao..

Do you know how many times I've called you a dog? When will you commit suicide over that? How many times have you called Buhari a dullard on nairaland? Has it stopped him from being President or ordering buratai to use you for target practice in Onitsha? cheesy

Only an idiot loses sleep over the rants of a nobody on Facebook. Oya, tell him i just called him a pig. Tell him to call me another name cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by marshalcarter: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
empty vessels
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
hahaha, I know that the scores sorry skulls mined from ife will be used judiciously for the rest of the year.

You showed the way in the 1990's when a whole serving minister, Laz Unaogu, was executed for the otokoto ritual and cannibalism business cheesy

Even Clifford Orji alone don do pass anything we've heard in recent times cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Abeg no turn am to ibo fight.. person just call out your tribe and tag em roaches.

You dey here d run mouth..

You know d shame..

Haba afonjas.. na to run mouth.. and derail this thread..

Create a thread and let's discuss rituals..

For now na roach em call you..

And you just admitted to that.. trying to start tribal fight with ibos..

Truly be like say u be real gambari slave

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=shukuokukobambi post=54813723]

Do you know how many times I've called you a dog? When will you commit suicide over that? How many times have you called Buhari a dullard on nairaland? Has it stopped him from being President or ordering buratai to use you for target practice in Onitsha? cheesy

Only an idiot loses sleep over the rants of a nobody on Facebook. Oya, tell him i just called him a pig. Tell him to call me another name cheesy[/quote
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

your sobriquet sounds like a new specie belonging to the cockroach family.. guy you are so bitter, na ur master call you cockroach,I bet if you should transfer this ur aggression to ur Hausa lord,you would be greatest than awolowo himself.. you might be upgraded from cockroach specie,to that of rabbit..and sure I have my inheritance intact,of which you are a part of,that is being my slave for live.

Shut up your mouth you this OSU that'll end up as property in another man's house after being deemed less than human to inherit anything in her Father's cheesy

My moniker is the short advanced form.of your god called chukwu okike abiama otherwise known as shuku okuko bambiala and you must bow down in worship to me cheesy

You'll always be used as collateral damage whenever shi!t hits the fan. Find out what happened to your ancestors in 1967 before coming here to shame your OSU lineage cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Only an idiot loses sleep over the rants of a nobody on Facebook. Oya, tell him i just called him a pig. Tell him to call me another name cheesy

Cockroach grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of The Owo Killers Apprehended (video Attached) / Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic / How Soldiers Massacred Innocent Christians At Nasarawa Gwon, Jos Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.