Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) (7314 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / April 2017 Ile Ife Hausa/fulani VS Yoruba Clash. 400 Lives Lost. / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

hehehe,he is in pains,son of the fallen angel.

Hehehe....She's deluded. Useless OSU destined to end as a piece of furniture with no inheritance in a strange home cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yet they were complaining about an ile ife massacre? cheesy

When the number we lose get to your own of 1932, 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970, 1995 and the numerous forage into your erosion ravaged homeland, let me know cheesy

When I call you collateral damage, you go begin frown cheesy

a.boki go suyalize una then sell una body as meat.

4 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by mightyhazel: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Some idiot was almost running mad on here swearing I'm the same as omenka, do you know if he's been cured yet? cheesy

I'll make space for you in that ditch right beside me wink
go and sit quietly in a pit

U fool no one here but urself

7 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
a.boki go suyalize una then sell una body as meat.

OSU erand slave of the Yoruba and Fulani, are you talking from experience? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU erand slave of the Yoruba and Fulani, are you talking from experience? cheesy
aboki: meww, meww, come buy am for suya, sweet suya from afonja body.
Afonja: how much you dey sell?

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
mightyhazel:
go and sit quietly in a pit

U fool no one here but urself

Have you seeing the idiot I told you about? I mean the one running mad thinking Shukuokukobambi is the same as omenka? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

lol...demented being,ur entire demented generation, can never produce a girl like me,and mind you,am not ur momma who is a liability to your pops..so cry blood,it won't change ur accursed self..once present itself to the lab,for more practical,latest cockroach in town.#ntoooor#

How can we produce a demented OSU with sewage for a mouth like you? How can we produce a shameless female lacking in decorum and self respect like you? It'll be a curse of gargantuan proportion to have an organism devoid of dignity like you cheesy

I know you lack the capacity and ability to be a mother hence bringing your mother into the fray. Keep it up. OSU slave cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
aboki: meww, meww, come buy am for suya, sweet suya from afonja body.
Afonja: how much you dey sell?

OSU slave running erands for his Yoruba and Fulani masters, how far? Any erands to run today? Or you're reminiscing over the suyanisation of 1967? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by mightyhazel: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Have you seeing the idiot I told you about? I mean the one running mad thinking Shukuokukobambi is the same as omenka? cheesy

chai!

Okpe!

Is this not how u keep mentioning ur name with ur various alternates and den subsequently start 2 display childishly ur numerous silly mentions here!

Abeg go siddon inside pit

Don't 4get 2 put a wooden lid over ur head!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
mightyhazel:
chai!

Okpe!

Is this not how u keep mentioning ur name with ur various alternates and den subsequently start 2 display childishly ur numerous silly mentions here!

Abeg go siddon inside pit

Don't 4get 2 put a wooden lid over ur head!

Why are you not answering na? Is pain causing you deafness? cheesy

Have you seeing the idiot thinking Shukuokukobambi, a Yoruba demon is the same as omenka, a Benue guy? Have you seen that raving mad man? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
Cockroach commot b4 I wipe u broom.

OSU slave, better go deliver the message before I pluck cane cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How can we produce a demented OSU with sewage for a mouth like you? How can we produce a shameless female lacking in decorum and self respect like you? It'll be a curse of gargantuan proportion to have an organism devoid of dignity like you cheesy

I know you lack the capacity and ability to be a mother hence bringing your mother into the fray. Keep it up. OSU slave cheesy
so you have a momma!hmmmmm,Mallam bala the suya seller,go soon take over her, to be his no:4 concubine.. hehehe.. am only guessing, don't take it personal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU slave, better go deliver the message before I pluck cane cheesy
Only one insectide spray will solve this. Cockroach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

you are soo pained..your scrotum,must blow up,due to painment..you're born to be a slave to the Hausa man..ball-less coward.. what are you good at??impotent pig,cry me a river..and sure I have my prestige and dignity,I know my worth,and not like your entire generation, whose destiny has been exchanged for a bottle of agbo..once again,Mr cockroach cry me a river,sore loser..you wan flex,ur amala made muscle, online..and to the mod, wey ban me,I know this lunatic, is your kins-man,so nothing spoil,,all of una join,are cockroaches in a latrine toilet, at ogbomosho...vagabonds.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The demented female OSU slave is back with more tears. The useless product of a baby factory is back to release more idiocy from the sewage hole she calls a mouth. cheesy

Were you a product of the occupation of your homeland in 1967? Have you identified the abok.i responsible for your existence? Or you're now servicing other abok.i on the streets of owerri? Or were you sired by a Fulani man rearing his cattle through Enugu? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

so you have a momma!hmmmmm,Mallam bala the suya seller,go soon take over her, to be his no:4 concubine.. hehehe.. am only guessing, don't take it personal.

This shameless dog is still barking after me. Did your mother teach you the intricacies of her trade that made you know it so well? Did she groom you so much that you're here explaining how the business of the flesh works? Or are you also from a baby factory with no mother to look up to? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
Only one insectide spray will solve this. Cockroach.

A cane and chain always come in handy for an OSU slave before roasting him like his ancestors of 1967 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The demented female OSU slave is back with more tears. The useless product of a baby factory is back to release more idiocy from the sewage hole she calls a mouth. cheesy

Were you a product of the occupation of your homeland in 1967? Have you identified the abok.i reslonsible for your existence? Or you're now servicing other abok.i on the streets of owerri? Or were you sired by a Fulani man rearing his cattle through Enugu? cheesy
choi....he is pains,look at his lines,filled with sorrows.. am a full fledged Igbo girl,no uncircumcised aboki,tell me shit,in my home..but youurs,because of how useless, u afonjas are,history is trying to repeat itself again, the illorin conquest, never open una eyes??foolish people,with fish brain...Mr cockroach, from all indications you are a product of premature ejaculation..yes you are...na only online, una sabi flex,una amala made muscles, why not pass the aggression to the Hausa man?they even call una cockroach.. chei,God doesn't make mistakes, but afonjas are his greatest mistake, little wonder he chased that particular man,down here with chains and calabash.. RIP,. bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This shameless dog is still barking after me. Did your mother teach you the intricacies of her trade that made you know it so well? Did she groom you so much that you're here explaining how the business of the flesh works? Or are you also from a baby factory with no mother to look up to? cheesy

I got a momma,a medical doctor at that bro..who us ur mum??that pathetic agbo seller?? a polyandry bitch at that..hehehe..you never see sumfin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

choi....he is pains,look at his lines,filled with sorrows.. am a full fledged Igbo girl,no uncircumcised aboki,tell me shit,in my home..but youurs,because of how useless, u afonjas are,history is trying to repeat itself again, the illorin conquest, never open una eyes??foolish people,with fish brain...Mr cockroach, from all indications you are a product of premature ejaculation..yes you are...na only online, una sabi flex,una amala made muscles, why not pass the aggression to the Hausa man?they even call una cockroach.. chei,God doesn't make mistakes, but afonjas are his greatest mistake, little wonder he chased that particular man,down here with chains and calabash.. RIP,. bro..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our female OSU slave dedicated to the service of the Fulani killers of her ancestors, we welcome you again cheesy

Have the operators of the baby factory where you were manufactured shown you who they paid to have you yet? Have they shown you your father yet? Or its just a suya man they paid to deposit his seed in the container that brought you forth? Are there other girls like you in your family or you're the only one the Oracle picked to bear the shame of your home? cheesy

What other escapades and sacrileges of your lineage do you wish to regal us with today? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Neoguru1: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

A cane and chain always come in handy for an OSU slave before roasting him like his ancestors of 1967 cheesy
e pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nusaf: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

I got a momma,a medical doctor at that bro..who us ur mum??that pathetic agbo seller?? a polyandry bitch at that..hehehe..you never see sumfin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You the seed of a medical doctor? What of your father? Is he an unknown soldier? Who cursed your family that misfortune took you to them? Which shrine did your parents pledge you to? You're indeed a biological mistake. You should have come into this world as a condom to prevent unwanted pregnancies like you cheesy

Female OSU slave with the mentality of a pig and speech oozing forth from a sewage hole called a mouth cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
e pain am

OSU slave, is that all? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nusaf: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

[s]choi....he is pains,look at his lines,filled with sorrows.. am a full fledged Igbo girl,no uncircumcised aboki,tell me shit,in my home..but youurs,because of how useless, u afonjas are,history is trying to repeat itself again, the illorin conquest, never open una eyes??foolish people,with fish brain...Mr cockroach, from all indications you are a product of premature ejaculation..yes you are...na only online, una sabi flex,una amala made muscles, why not pass the aggression to the Hausa man?they even call una cockroach.. chei,God doesn't make mistakes, but afonjas are his greatest mistake, little wonder he chased that particular man,down here with chains and calabash.. RIP,. bro..[/s]

Sharrap.

Why the pain?

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nusaf: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

[s]I got a momma,a medical doctor at that bro..who us ur mum??that pathetic agbo seller?? a polyandry bitch at that..hehehe..you never see sumfin.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nusaf: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
stephleena:

you are soo pained..your scrotum,must blow up,due to painment..you're born to be a slave to the Hausa man..ball-less coward.. what are you good at??impotent pig,cry me a river..and sure I have my prestige and dignity,I know my worth,and not like your entire generation, whose destiny has been exchanged for a bottle of agbo..once again,Mr cockroach cry me a river,sore loser..you wan flex,ur amala made muscle, online..and to the mod, wey ban me,I know this lunatic, is your kins-man,so nothing spoil,,all of una join,are cockroaches in a latrine toilet, at ogbomosho...vagabonds.[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our female OSU slave dedicated to the service of the Fulani killers of her ancestors, we welcome you again cheesy

Have the operators of the baby factory where you were manufactured shown you who they paid to have you yet? Have they shown you your father yet? Or its just a suya man they paid to deposit his seed in the container that brought you forth? Are there other girls like you in your family or you're the only one the Oracle picked to bear the shame of your home? cheesy

What other escapades and sacrileges of your lineage do you wish to regal us with today? cheesy

stale lines,,,son of a polyandry bitch,and sure you are a son of a thousand dogs,different semen,made you up...I can't help but to laugh at ur stupidity, a slave in your own home,ain't you ashameddespite all you afonja dogs,have done, ur Hausa lords aren't pleased,una carry Islam for head, still yet nothing,but he opened,his mouth to call you guys cockroach, guy na otapiapia sure pass for una,what a wasted generation.. the worst mistake of God..frustration must wipe afonjas out of human race, suicide is just the next option, just like abiola died of insecticide in prison.hehehehe,cockroaches....not my fault ur destiny was exchanged for a pack of condom..gracias...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nusaf: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

[s]lol...demented being,ur entire demented generation, can never produce a girl like me,and mind you,am not ur momma who is a liability to your pops..so cry blood,it won't change ur accursed self..once present itself to the lab,for more practical,latest cockroach in town.#ntoooor#[/s]

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You the seed of a medical doctor? What of your father? Is he an unknown soldier? Who cursed your family that misfortune took you to them? Which shrine did your parents pledge you to? You're indeed a biological mistake. You should have come into this world as a condom to prevent unwanted pregnancies like you cheesy

Female OSU slave with the mentality of a pig and speech oozing forth from a sewage hole called a mouth cheesy

heheheh,I got parents...like I said,you are a joint contribution..didn't your polyandry momma,tell you that? disgusting idiot,today you look,like your land lord,the next day like,your Alfa, jeez you got no identity....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court / Supreme Court Sentences A PHCN Staff To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.