Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) (7313 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / April 2017 Ile Ife Hausa/fulani VS Yoruba Clash. 400 Lives Lost. / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See big idiot!! See useless female OSU slave only good for entertainment talking. Are you done discussing the sexx Instruments of your parents? cheesy

One would think alltbe idiots in your enclave were all exterminated by buratai and his boys in onitsha and aba. Who knew they left toilets like you to serve the upcoming baby factories inypur homeland. You must like them fat. Is kpomo lips your spec? cheesy
My fellow Yoruba Muslim let's go and suck big fat uncircumcised dick...You know we like it.

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See big idiot!! See useless female OSU slave only good for entertainment talking. Are you done discussing the sexx Instruments of your parents? cheesy

One would think alltbe idiots in your enclave were all exterminated by buratai and his boys in onitsha and aba. Who knew they left toilets like you to serve the upcoming baby factories inypur homeland. You must like them fat. Is kpomo lips your spec? cheesy

hahahahaha....I swear the thing pain you die...but all I can say is ntooooooooooor tongue
shukuokukobambi:

hahahahaha....I swear the thing pain you die...but all I can say is ntooooooooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2017
ikeadewole:

My fellow Yoruba Muslim let's go and appease our masters by taking that big fat uncircumcised dick in our butthole...And we must suck it and drink the sperm insha Allah.

May it happen for you as you've prayed above. Amen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
am sooo happy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't be afraid. The ohafia Muslims wiont abandon him. May your masters keep giving it to you as you claimed. Amen cheesy
Iam a proud Yoruba Muslim... We are proud Yoruba Muslims me and you..We shall take anal sex and suck our masters dick insha Allah..
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:

hahahahaha....I swear the thing pain you die...but all I can say is ntooooooooooor tongue

You're so frustrated you had to quote me twice in one post!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2017
ikeadewole:

Iam a proud Yoruba Muslim... We are proud Yoruba Muslims me and you..We shall take anal sex and suck our masters dick insha Allah..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is claiming Muslim now tiring to you? Why are you looking for a partner in your party? May the love between you and Allah's soldiers never cease. Amen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ntoioooooooooooooooooor tongue
shukuokukobambi:

ntoioooooooooooooooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

May it happen for you as you've prayed above. Amen cheesy
Insha Allah we shall receive big fat uncircumcised dick in our butt hole.
Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2017
ikeadewole:

A very big amen to.your prayers. As you've prayed, so shall it be. Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=ikeadewole post=54821436][/quote] good nite bro..stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2017
mad man,why are quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stephleena(f): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2017
mad man,why are u quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 1:09am On Mar 22, 2017
ikeadewole:

Amen and amen. May it happen as you have confessed. Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Stephleena you get bad mouth grin na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by metallisc(m): 6:08am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:

your sobriquet sounds like a new specie belonging to the cockroach family.. guy you are so bitter, na ur master call you cockroach,I bet if you should transfer this ur aggression to ur Hausa lord,you would be greatest than awolowo himself.. you might be upgraded from cockroach specie,to that of rabbit..and sure I have my inheritance intact,of which you are a part of,that is being my slave for live.

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by afonjaheadhunt: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2017
ikeadewole:

Iam a proud skull miner and a proud Yoruba Muslim...My fellow Yoruba Muslim don't forget about our skull mining meeting this midnight at Adeola cemetery....Many skulls to mine this night insha Allah.
God and the police is watching you proud skull miner grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stubornnn: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
stephleena:
afonjas AKA the latest cockroaches in town...lwkmd... ur lord has spoken,they would flush you guys down the toilet.. hmmm long live the emir of illefe..

Lmao... This stinking prostitute from osu republic is also talking.

If you schitgboes are not careful, what was done to the abokkkkis in ife would be small compared to what will befall all of you in the whole of south west. undecided

We don give you sample before in akure. Go and ask your eze ndigboes and redcap cheifs how they were flogged by the Yorubas in akure and you will shiver.

We don't give useless ultimatums or make mouth online (ask the abokkkis in ife). undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) by stubornnn: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yet they were complaining about an ile ife massacre? cheesy

When the number we lose get to your own of 1932, 1945, 1953, 1966, 1967-1970, 1995 and the numerous forage into your erosion ravaged homeland, let me know cheesy

When I call you collateral damage, you go begin frown cheesy

grin grin cheesy am sorry I came late grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court / Supreme Court Sentences A PHCN Staff To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.