Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (64112 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by kflex0: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by Areros: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear op, like some people have said get to God on your knees, tell him what you want.

secondly, stop feeding your mind with things that will groom it.

Thirdly, take it as an illusion. You're normal, following the normal trend of nature. since you have never done it , take it as an act of curiosity to know how it feels to be a lesbian. I hope the other reasonable answers by others helps you out.

1 Like

Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by zexy2030(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Swahili0:
actualy i love both guys and girls but my love for girls is much
I can help you.
Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by daveson2020(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue carefully read the comments of your same sex, some of them have shown their interests.
Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by itiswell247: 10:02am On May 25, 2018
Swahili0:
pLs house help me i have feeling for ladies and i dont know what to do

Op, your help is not far, call Servant Vic. of CCT Deliverance Ministries, on phone and he will minister deliverance prayer for you and you will be free, you don't need to go to his church or pay any money, he don't collect any money for deliverance.

His phone no: 08153309479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by ochibuogwu5: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Accept JESUS CHRIST into your life s your own personal Lord and Savior.
Use the word of God in John 7:37-38 to pray for the Holy Spirit Baptism like on Pentecost day in the lives of the 120-believers as was recorded in Acts.2.
May the Holy Spirit help you to receive JESUS CHRIST into your life.
Re: "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " by escapellee(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Get a sensual and genital massage .till you . . . . .For mature women or ladies I. Lagos . Descret and cool . 09055855092

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Please Help On Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.