Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? (64175 Views)

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by manuelreports: 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
I just clocked 41 and I am yet to settle down.

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Donald3d(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2020
Its never too late to succeed at anything. What matters is getting it right.

Follow me on Twitter- : www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

604 Likes 38 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by austine4real(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2020
God's time is the best

Are u male or female .

If u are male starts eating foods that will boost ur sperms till u finds the right woman

If female starts eating foods that will boost ur eggs cos u nearing menopause and reduce stress .

God will guide u

Those of u qouting and insulting me ,it's because u have not seen life .

Jobs can make someone to marry late.

Spiritual attacks.

Economy

War

Health challenges

And many more ...

Because u were lucky to marry early others might not ....

490 Likes 33 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by 2buffagain(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing do you.
Last last, life is about passing on your seed.

However long they grow before you are done with life is not important, as you have already passed your seed forward.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by SageMK: 9:25pm On May 10, 2020
Early or late, it depends on your marital goal.

If your aim is to start a family, then you're a little late considering the life expectancy in Nigeria is 53. This means you have about 12 yrs or more.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by OgThanos: 9:28pm On May 10, 2020
It's not really bad as when it's a woman..
I wish you the best, man.
Happy married life in advance..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Calapar(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2020
I only say this: it's not late to marry at 40 as a man but make sure you've become rich and don't bring your wife into poverty.

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Jman06(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2020
You need not bother yourself what people think about your marital status. We all run our different races in this life.

Never mind anybody telling you about life expectancy and stuff like that. No man can tell who'll die before who. Death has proven to be a respecter of no age! In fact, many men have even met their untimely deaths by getting married to some kind of women.

So bro, take your time and do things at your own pace.

321 Likes 27 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by consultancy: 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
I would say 41 unmarried is already late, for a female. For a man, still late, but not as bad as that of female. U should get married ASAP and start a family (if you are financially capable). Its best to train kids with the vigorous strength and agility of a youth. No be say u dey 55 years now ur children will still be in nursery or primary school crying daddy daddy buy me biscuit each morning

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by oaselemi: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
if you are a male, at the age of 41 it's late but you can still get marry and you still have another 40 yrs to keep on reproducing. if na female you be, it is very very late for you then if you don't have a fiancee or a boyfriend ready for marriage,trouble dey well well o because menopause starts at 45 so my advice is to look for one young man wey go give u belle ASAP because u have only 4 more yrs.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by farady(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2020
The most important things are getting married to the right person, being happy and having a happy home.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:49am On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please

41 and unmarried? Yeee! Bia, is this not a typical example of midnight newspaper that is popular on this forum? Op, you're too old already and should have been married at least five years earlier. What were you doing all this time? Sampling? Hustling? Being an introvert? Chai! This one is Shiloh things ooh.

Sha, you're fortunate you're a male so I expect men to compare your case with a woman's as being better, and tell you to marry when you're ready and all that crap that really helps no one in the long run. I also expect they might be tempted to bash me for giving you a title. In my defense, you wanted an advice, so suck it up, buttercup.

We move cheesy cool

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 2:19am On May 11, 2020
Nope. It's your life; live it however you choose.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by doggedfighter(f): 2:25am On May 11, 2020
If we tell you it's too late, what will you do?
Remain single?

Go ahead live your life as it comes
Marry if you are capable, prepare if you're not.
Life has no manual or timetable.

Best wishes

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 11, 2020
It's better to marry at 41 and have a peaceful marriage than marry at 25 and divorce or die at 26.

Ehm but bros, na midnight newspaper you don turn so oo. grin

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Lexusgs430: 3:49am On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

If you wait till you have all, you would never get married.....

And you don't have start having kids, immediately you get married....

It might even take the right wife to elevate you, she might be your missing puzzle and you, her missing link......

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by MrSensor(m): 4:13am On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please
it's not late but you should have at least one child even out of marriage. You are not alone my fellow man. Things will be OK soon and pls target the younger girl for a wife (age between 22 and 30)

17 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by itsRhamzy: 4:23am On May 11, 2020
Hollywood actor Arnold shwarzenegger married at 40 despite not broke and fathered children. he's in his 70 now and his first child is 30+ already. we run our races differently so it's not late.

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by MrSensor(m): 4:23am On May 11, 2020
oaselemi:
if you are a male, at the age of 41 it's late but you can still get marry and you still have another 40 yrs to keep on reproducing. if na female you be, it is very very late for you then if you don't have a fiancee or a boyfriend ready for marriage,trouble dey well well o because menopause starts at 45 so my advice is to look for one young man wey go give u belle ASAP because u have only 4 more yrs.
read carefully before you comment. "son of soil"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by itsRhamzy: 4:27am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

41 and unmarried? Yeee! Bia, is this not a typical example of midnight newspaper that is popular on this forum? Op, you're too old already and should have been married at least five years earlier. What were you doing all this time? Sampling? Hustling? Being an introvert? Chai! This one is Shiloh things ooh.

Sha, you're fortunate you're a male so I expect men to compare your case with a woman's as being better, and tell you to marry when you're ready and all that crap that really helps no one in the long run. I also expect they might be tempted to bash me for giving you a title. In my defense, you wanted an advice, so suck it up, buttercup.

We move cheesy cool

men can never be newspapers so enough with the shaming cos unlike women, he can still father children till he get to 80.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by frozen70(f): 4:32am On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

The essence of getting married at around thirties, is for you to be strong to shoulder the family responsibilities

As humans gets to forties, their body systems starts dwindling and they may no longer be stronger then

Some sicknesses starts coming up

You an still get there if you start now but don't fill up the house with children, just two or three children so that you can still carry on

Children these days consumes parents energy because they are hyperactive

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Lightangel65: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

Hmm lad man is the worse of creatures to walk the face of the Earth, and listening to what they say is the begining of you fall. Just do what you want, it's not like our creator or evolution placed a fixed age to get married

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by pryme(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

The truth of the matter is you are not 41, just an over grown immature adult. A real 41 yr old wont ask such immature question.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by We4all: 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
Jman06:
You need not bother yourself what people think about your marital status. We all run our different races in this life.

Never mind anybody telling you about life expectancy and stuff like that. No man can tell who'll die before who. Death has proven to be a respecter of no age! In fact, many men have even met their untimely deaths by getting married to some kind of women.

So bro, take your time and do things at your own pace.

The best comment so far. I laugh when people talk about 'life expectancy', when young people die everyday, while older people are still going strong.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by We4all: 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
MrSensor:
it's not late but you should have at least one child even out of marriage. You are not alone my fellow man. Things will be OK soon and pls target the younger girl for a wife (age between 22 and 30)

What does having a child guarantee in life? I'd rather be without a child than raise the type of children we have these days.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11pm On May 11, 2020
itsRhamzy:
men can never be newspapers so enough with the shaming cos unlike women, he can still father children till he get to 80.

He's an evening newspaper. Simple.

Go and hit your head on the wall cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Ishilove: 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please
The race is not to the swift, or the battle to the strong. It isn't early, but it isn't too late. Why bother what people think?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
itsRhamzy:
Yeah.... And have his first son in JSS1 at 90. Very wise!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 11, 2020
What are you gonna do about it if you're told it's late

Nonsense questions everywhere you pass like examangry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He's an evening newspaper. Simple.

Go and hit your head on the wall cool
You are wicked sha. grin grin grin

I find it funny when guys think only women get worried when they cross a specific age unmarried. Guys get just as desperate as women.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Twoclans(f): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
We4all:

What does having a child guarantee in life? I'd rather be without a child than raise the type of children we have these days.

12 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by columbus007(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2020
Do you owe any 1 such an explanation?its not a crime to be single even at 50,who are you afraid of?or are your friends your family? Bro stay woke abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.