Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (1997 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by nastycgolden(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
In this part of the world, most people believe that Ex boyfriends or girlfriends belong to the past. We see it as normal thing to erase the memories of our Exes as if they never exist.
So, going by the entire events that led to your last break-up, if you’re given the chance to give your ex one piece of advise, what would that be?
Mine would be to advice him to take life more seriously and have a goal in life
What's yours?
CC: lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanseMacabre(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mine would be not to suck her next's dick with the gusto she did mine.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Im thinking
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by izaray(f): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Well...Mine was really nice, just decided not to get married to him because of his tribe...Ernestly dis all i could remembered about him...

As he remained an ex.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ossaichika(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
As you take suck ma destiny throw away, I hope you meet the guy who will chop down your own kpekus

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
Well...Mine was really nice, just decided not to get married to him because of his tribe...Ernestly dis all i could remembered about him...

As he remained an ex.
what tribe is he
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ex? Which one? grin

All I will say GET LOST..I DONT CARE & IDGAF cool

Ex means past & I don't have time of his BS... I am happy with my present life . smiley
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Dasherz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
concentrate on building your company dude. . you can't sing and nine of your music can make a hit single. ..

build your petroleum transport company to a bigger level it's already working out better for you ... then you can use the money to build a music empire where You can mould guys artistes while making money from them

music is not your calling. . You're blessed with a business oriented mind. . Use it
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by izaray(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

what tribe is he
Dat doesn't matter my dear, never wanted me to go too far as the only daughter of the house.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
She try to understand not all men do jangrover much,she was nice but our libido don't march
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
nothing..live your life as it pleases you
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
move on girl...we started wrongly and we were a disaster in waiting. I'm not coming back and I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Abeg make God bless am.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by IAMSASHY(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided ex ex ex hmmmm, I dnt pray 2 hv one, dnt hv time shiits
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't even know what to say gan sef
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Blackhawk01: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ion know hun but, me think you should get you checked. sad sad
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't even know what to say gan sef
Too many exes,right?
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kay29000(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sabali...That she should have patience with people.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Too many exes,right?
Not that.. Just that I don't even know what advice to give out cool
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Not that.. Just that I don't even know what advice to give out cool
Lol,was she that bad?
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
I left him cos of his ill character and more cos I felt he wasnt taking life serious, and wouldn't seek a responsible means of income than yahoo.
Bout omo now sef if not for shame, I for want him to show me the way.
Omo don't judge me if u ain't bout getting me another beta means of livelihood in this sick land.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Lol,was she that bad?
No she's not bad but you know no one is completely flawless?
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by digglevictor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Ex? Which one? grin

All I will say GET LOST..I DONT CARE & IDGAF cool

Ex means past & I don't have time of his BS... I am happy with my present life . smiley
you should be in taylor swifts's girl squad.... grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Used to hate all my exes and all but it took an ex to change that to my former exes I hope life treats you better to my present ex even though you ended it on your terms I wish you the best things of life

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:
move on girl...we started wrongly and we were a disaster in waiting. I'm not coming back and I am sorry.

Same narrative as mine.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Stevengerd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:
concentrate on building your company dude. . you can't sing and nine of your music can make a hit single. ..

build your petroleum transport company to a bigger level it's already working out better for you ... then you can use the money to build a music empire where You can mould guys artistes while making money from them

music is not your calling. . You're blessed with a business oriented mind. . Use it
Ewoo! gimme his contact, lemme write and co-produce a song for him.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mareee(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Honestly, I'd advice him to learn how to lie..'Cause the guy is a really terrible liar
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MissRaine69(f): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your mother has replaced you as her husband
It’s time you drew a Line in the sand and started to live your own life . You are a 45 and still single.
That’s the main reason all women in your life come and go.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lenghtinny(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2017
I'd advise her to reduce her p*ssy mileage and treat her Sti angry...
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Communication is super important. Saying I love you isn't enough, show it. Actions speak louder than words.
Nobody is busy 24/7. You can always find 10minutes in a day to check up on her to let her know that she's important to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by SenhorSean(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2017
u are not irreplaceable...
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by nastycgolden(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 nwaamaikpe evaberry fynestboi please move this thread to fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Your Ex Taught You? / I Wish I Told Her. But It's Too Late / Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.