Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) (2911 Views)

Little Pleasures Under The Sheets…..(18+) / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by softwerk(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
TTT addresses: Thintalltony is the latest housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House is out of the Big Brother Naija house and as the norm, he has kicked off his press rounds. In this new interview with Beat FM, he opens up on his relationship with Bisola, his strategy going into the #BBNaija house, choosing to be private about his family and much more.

He talks about the difference between lying about his relationship and keeping it private. He also said nothing happened between him and Bisola when they were under the sheets. Recall, video of Bisola reportedly giving TTT a Mouth Gig under the sheet after a saturday party went viral.. Now he has addressed that. Watch the full interview below… Quite an Interesting one!

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-ttt-addresses-Mouth Gig-happened-bisola/

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by josephine123: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Interesting What!!!

You lot should fucck off with this BBN shitt!!

Who cares!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by deathstroke(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
mtcheew

Picks mic

Good drank, big knots
Good drugs, I put a four on the rocks
Drop top, no hot box
12 tried put me over,pink slips to the cop
She said the liquor give her thizz face
Put that d*ck in her rib cage
Whips out, kunta kinte
Diamonds clear like bombay
Take your babies, no harambe
Play with keys like Doc dre
3k like Andre
Need a girl, call her come through

Drops mic
undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by iamdare(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
He's right, when kemen did not fi...gr tboss, bisola no give ttt bj then...nonsense
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by mazizitonene(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
and who cares......
my last fvk.....
is with some cute lady......
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by dahunsy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# white fowl
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by REIIGN(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
LOL.
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by LAFO: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you like receive leg and head together.

Ko kan aye.

I'm not disappointed in the denial.

Typical of Tony
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by kingofcasting(m): 12:28am On Mar 22, 2017
unfortunately..

Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Now d guy has come back without 25million naira and he is trying to save face
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by WebSurfer(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Why should this even be my business
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by niqqa(m): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2017
deathstroke:
mtcheew

Picks mic

Good drank, big knots
Drop top, no hot box
Whips out, kunta kinte
3k like Andre

Drops mic
undecided undecided

2chainz ft gucci mane and quavo good drank
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by LecciGucci: 4:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Bisola d olosho girl
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2017
I don't even understand this BBN again....what's the usefulness?....what's with giving head,sucking head...bla bla bla sad
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by lonelydora: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2017
People over hyped the immorality (if any) in the show.
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by Munae(f): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2017
#observing
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2017
deathstroke:
mtcheew

Picks mic

Good drank, big knots
Drop top, no hot box
Whips out, kunta kinte
3k like Andre

Drops mic
undecided undecided

Quavo is that you?
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by DesChyko: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Loved how the wife silenced the outsiders and showed them their place.
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by GoldenJulius(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg who help me see my charger?
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by kennyonthrone(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2017
I believe u man
Re: BBnaija: TTT Denies Receiving 'Head' From Bisola Under The Sheets (Pics & Video) by ichommy(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out / Ladies In Hijab Showing Their Curves / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.