Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... (1264 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / LEAK!!! Ghanaian Boy And His 19years Old Girlfriend Having Hot Sex / Man Visits His Friend Only To See His Girlfriend Having S*x With Him-watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by RichlyOBS(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have this calabar girl that I love so much but now am a little bit confused since she started shouting my NAME when ever she is sleeping at night.....( Eddy harder ), ( Eddy don't stop ), ( Eddy you are Finnish ) ( Eddy if you ever live me you die )..... what surprise me most is the one she said last night ( YOURS IS MORE BIGGER THAN EDDY OWN ) I think she's cheating on me in her dream or maybe am not thinking well??

having sex with me in her dream, is this NORMAL??
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by JacksonD7: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have this calabar girl that I love so much but now am a little bit confused since she started shouting my NAME when ever she is sleeping at night.....( Eddy harder ), ( Eddy don't stop ), ( Eddy you are Finnish ) ( Eddy if you ever live me you die )..... what surprise me most is the one she said last night ( YOURS IS MORE BIGGER THAN EDDY OWN ) I think she's cheating on me in her dream or maybe am not thinking well??

having sex with me in her dream, is this NORMAL??

When a person's mind is filled with sexual thoughts during the day, the subconscious picks up and creates some crazy episodes in dreams. Unless your girl was lucid in a dream and she willingly search for some other guy's D I don't think you can call that cheating.

So, yes its normal to have sex dreams. Even the holy of holies have them every once in a while. Having recurrent sexual dreams night after night might be a sign that one is thinking of sex too much during the day, which is not very productive in my opinion.
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by FavoredGuy: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
@ Op, you will only be forgiven on one condition.....
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by RichlyOBS(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
FavoredGuy:
@ Op, you will only be forgiven on one condition.....
on what condition?
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by RichlyOBS(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
JacksonD7:

When a person's mind is filled with sexual thoughts during the day, the subconscious picks up and creates some crazy episodes in dreams. Unless your girl was lucid in a dream and she willingly search for some other guy's D I don't think you can call that cheating.

So, yes its normal to have sex dreams. Even the holy of holies have them every once in a while. Having recurrent sexual dreams night after night might be a sign that one is thinking of sex too much during the day, which is not very productive in my opinion.
jaligu thank you
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by vanida6: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
That would be sweet dream to u smiley
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
The both of you are possessed, she is adding you to their marine kingdom. Go for fervent deliverance.
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
The both of you are possessed, she is adding you to their marine kingdom. Go for fervent deliverance.
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
lol
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op just finger her yansh and make her lick the finger

It will stop her from dreaming
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by RichlyOBS(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
Op just finger her yansh and make her lick the finger

It will stop her from dreaming
Lol
Re: Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... by RichlyOBS(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
maybe

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Need To Understand That Broke Guys Also Have Standards. / 90 Days Of Nofap : The Journey / Check Out This Curvy Nigerian Female Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.