Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

She Attempted Suicide Four Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Attempted Suicide Four Times (421 Views)

What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / She Attempted To Smash My Head After This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Attempted Suicide Four Times by anochuko01(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2017
I used to attend the same church with her, and her mom, before she died, was trading just beside the secondary school I attended. But this young lady, at less than 25, now runs an NGO and a fashion line #3113. She went through a lot but now doing great by God's grace.
I would have loved to drop her Facebook profile name, but ain't gonna do that.

This is her testimony.

Dead Mum
Runaway father
Three kid sisters at 14 years old
Home Eviction etc etc
Four SUICIDE attempts. What if I had done it?
Thinking of suicide? Please don't do it.
Talk to someone instead
You are amazing, you are loved, you are smart, you are beautiful, you are valued, you are enough.
It will all soon be over.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can Marry At 9 Years - Says Malaysian MP / What's Going On? / Based On Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.