Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. (1469 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
I met this sweet girl few week ago,we got along really very well and fell in love ,she started Visiting etc Just yesterday she confessed to me she has a Fiance that wants to marry her and she loves him..but at the same time cannot afford to lose me .

I love this girl ....but I'm not sure if she loves me or just using me since her fiance lives far away.guys what should I do?
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Shossie(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Passy089:
I met this sweet girl few week ago,we got along really very well and fell in love ,she started Visiting etc Just yesterday she confessed to me she has a Fiance that wants to marry her and she loves him..but at the same time cannot afford to lose me .

I love this girl ....but I'm not sure if she loves me or just using me since her fiance lives far away.guys what should I do?
Using you to pass time

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by newyorks(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
let go off her use ur brain she's engagged.how would u feel if u where to be the guy?unless she never ready to marry the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by torres89: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
play on player

u know what to do wink
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by smartanthony5: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
just propose to her. U will know that she didnt get any fience.#mendeyscarce#. The truth is, if u are not sure she loves u. Then she didnt love u.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by mrhansome12(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
If she de give you punna to fucck no problem.
So get another girlfriend and made that girl a sexmate only

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by engrMikemd(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
I am learning
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by dacblogger: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
your name is affecting you...she is using you to pass time.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by AlexCk: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
@Op

Dunno y we like complicated things, is it exhilarating or what??

U found out she's engaged, n claims she loves him, and u still want to have "a relationship" with said person??.

Stop complicating ur life biko

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Shossie:
Using you to pass time
Haba
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
mrhansome12:
If she de give you punna to fucck no problem.
So get another girlfriend and made that girl a sexmate only

U r so on point
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
dacblogger:
your name is affecting you...she is using you to pass time.

Lol
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by DrTims(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Bleep the hell out of her, while doing that, look for another gal

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Kimberlylouis(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
hw wud u feel if u were 2 b d guy?? undecided
dia ar so many single grls out dia plssss!!!
jst stop!!!
imagine wat d guy wud go tru if he finds out about u 2 cry
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
The lady is just stupid....she doesn't know what she wants jare....leave her don't let her waste your time oo...
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
DrTims:
Bleep the hell out of her, while doing that, look for another gal

Bros u de vex o
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
hw wud u feel if u were 2 b d guy?? undecided
dia ar so many single grls out dia plssss!!!
jst stop!!!
imagine wat d guy wud go tru if he finds out about u 2 cry

How is any of these my fault??
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
suzan404:
The lady is just stupid....she doesn't know what she wants jare....leave her don't let her waste your time oo...

I'm in love already...I'll leave eventually but it will take time.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Jadoskii(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
In Nigeria, relationship stress can make you go to a stranger's funeral just to cry so hard without people judging you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by kkash: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baba, gals like dat are the reason we in dis recession, her greed is unrivalled nd uncanny
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by Gpopsicle(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
my dear op, can't you see clearly the handwriting on the wall.. she Is using you to pass time. my advice: let her go and look for other girls..

lemme share my experience. during my days in the higher institution, I used to have a lady in my department who was engaged but her hubby lives far..she was always around me and people taught we were dating because of our closeness and bond. but I didn't take advantage of the fact that she need companionship as her hubby to be was outside the country.. she is married now and living happily with her husband..
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. by cerowo(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Would advice you 2 cut off all connections b/w both of u she's jst using u 2 while away time

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Are Dating- See Photos! / My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ / Top 8 Most Unusual Couples In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.