Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ (1471 Views)

Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by bingbagbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
i dont love her

what do i do?

i dont want to lick her thing because of bacteria infection

please help embarassed embarassed
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeew tongue
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by dapotanye(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
...But you can give her your own to su.ck?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Harbeyg09(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Orisirisi different different
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

Royalblak007 teach this man how to lick a phat NUNU with bailey's flava grin
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by HelenBee(f): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
oh God!!! See what social media has caused?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Kamelot77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
abasha iranu
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by bingbagbo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
HelenBee:
oh God!!! See what social media has caused?

how?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Royalblak007 teach this man how to lick a phat NUNU with bailey's flava grin

gringrin How did you know my Lil secret? You must have been doing some digging ehn
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by elaigwusimona(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
is like something the disturb u 4 head. how this ur wahala go take bring sugar come my table make i use wage my conscience with the little garri wey i get?
where is bubu sef?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by jworos(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op go and lick this thing like you're going to receive salary wink

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Please Have Sex With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.