Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

"I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials (31906 Views)

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by vickayo: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh, better known as Tonto Dikeh, is a Nigerian actress, singer, and philanthropist.

Tonto recently posted on the internet how badly she needs to learn how to use the ATM and internet banking. Well its seems it didn't turn out well as her ATM Card got hooked inside the machine.

See post:

Gists via : https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/i-really-need-to-learn-how-to-use-atm.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by vickayo: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
na wa ooooh..... cool cool
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Slay queen no head, ordinary ATM

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Donshaga(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol..go request for new one
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by clive2u(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
come lemme teach u na, me that know how to I don't even know wen last i used it, my account balance can't even call mtn customer care

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by matial(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol abeg no learn you hear.....Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija contente

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by oyahitme: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by yeyeboi(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew. Just to trend!
Block head!!!

32 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Melison(m): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2018
This wan now don migrate from actress to slay mama,no u for go start learn from ABCD EEEDIOOOT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by nairalee(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2018
I know some of u will come and complain that she's posting rubbish but why won't she post rubbish when she's GUARANTEED it'll make headlines and front pages of some media? Afterall she no get any better thing to offer... Abi una dey expect make Tonto come dey post about rocket science?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Felixalex(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2018
grin sounds like a joke, but there are many like her o... At ATM queue u'll see one beautiful, well painted slay Queen will just look very humble and scared, even if someone jumps queue to stay in front of them they won't complain because Afterall, they are tensed about it getting to their turn... Finally when it's their turn, after spending like 2mins there, they'll turn back and look for a gentle guy like me and say Please coman help me check this thing, IT'S NOT DOING grin cheesy grin

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by PreciousRahl(m): 5:32am On Sep 21, 2018
ATM: "If you know, you know, if you don't know... grin "

2 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by BadiratT: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by obaataaokpaewu: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2018
ATM no go just swallow your card unless you press spoil
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Burgerlomo: 5:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Contact awon omo wobe dey will be glad to ep U cool
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Richy4(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2018
OK any one can forget their pin number while using the ATM...it happens but don't tell me that you can't count..that's just.....
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by DavidEsq(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Felixalex:
grin sounds like a joke, but there are many like her o... At ATM queue u'll see one beautiful, well painted slay Queen will just look very humble and scared, even if someone jumps queue to stay in front of them they won't complain because Afterall, they are tensed about it getting to their turn... Finally when it's their turn, after spending like 2mins there, they'll turn back and look for a gentle guy like me and say Please coman help me check this thing, IT'S NOT DOING grin cheesy grin
Lmfao @ "IT'S NOT DOING" grin grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by stuffs4me(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Tonto_Dike the domestic violent person..

Very dull but vile human being. The only thing she knows is to attack and inflict serious bodily injuries on her husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by adeniyi3971(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Go sleep!
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by femi4: 5:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Felixalex(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Lmfao @ "IT'S NOT DOING" grin grin grin

grin grin grin Na their language

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Attention seeking bitch
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by PotatoSalad(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2018
I had to give the security people my ATM card a couple of times before i could learn how to withdraw property. These banks don't show you how to use it. They are only after their card maintenance fees.
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by neweraomo: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2018
It's possible,she's a celeb and all these things are basically done for them by their assistances,I don't blame her at all wink

2 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by Richy4(m): 6:04am On Sep 21, 2018
neweraomo:
It's possible,she's a celeb and all these things are basically done for them by their assistances,I don't blame her at all wink

So before she became a celebrity, there was no ATM?

4 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by wildwest22: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
neweraomo:
hey you need to be slapped back to life, which one is assistances?

14 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by JailBreaker(m): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2018
funny woman
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by ajoketokunbo: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2018
was that really true shocked shocked
Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by RexEmmyGee: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2018
You need to learn banking just to use ATM. Even someone's grand mum who did not go to school knows how.

Anyway, I believe it's just a publicity stunt to stay relevant online because she's gradually moving towards the shadows never to be heard from.

#No more marriage scandal
# No more fathers day
# School has resumed, No more taken pics of son

The next thing now is ATM

3 Likes

Re: "I Really Need To Learn How To Use ATM" - Tonto Dikeh Gives Up After Trials by RexEmmyGee: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I had to give the security people my ATM card a couple of times before i could learn how to withdraw property. These banks don't show you how to use it. They are only after their card maintenance fees.
ATM is the most user friendly device on earth

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature / Ogbonna Kanu's Son, Christopher Junior Pictured In Hospital Bed / BIW Model Management Honour Ateke Michael Tom, Amayanabo Of Okochiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.